Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,453 members, 7,801,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says (26571 Views)

"You Only Shout And You Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade"-oap Slams Tiwa Savage(video) / Dorcas Shola Fapson Shouts ‘Ojoro’ Before Announcing Wizkid winner at #Headies / Yemi Alade Parades Hot Boobs in Skimpy Top (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says by MrAnele(m): 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2018
Cool...

Don't forget to Visit ictjobber.com, Nigeria's first designated Tech Job Portal for your latest ICT job vacancies in Nigeria
Re: Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says by estyvino(m): 6:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
Tiwa no dey shout oh!

Yemi is also good.

Yemi na baby for the industry, allow her grow up before you start making comparison

1 Like

Re: Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says by Komu1048(m): 6:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
So this girl has finally lost it, this stupid Ibo girl has finally learn all the chest beating n derogatory statement peculiar to our ipob pig. They no go ever gree say person pass them lie lie. From d time she sang 'my body they sweet u' since then I don know say oni gberaga oshi nieleyi. Foolish selebobo bitch

5 Likes

Re: Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says by RedboneSmith(m): 6:36pm On Jul 11, 2018
Shuttup, Misi from Hot FM.

Shuttup, Yemi Alade.

4 Likes

Re: Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 11, 2018
grin them wan use aunty tiwa name blow.. Yemi near tiwa That one wey we no no wer she get those her wobolokoloso language..is it by hits or by display.. Tiwa na your mama for the industry. U shut down arenas cux naija always support there own. We full everywer

2 Likes

Re: Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says by ameh99: 6:37pm On Jul 11, 2018
Receive it!

1 Like

Re: Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says by lovethchioma(f): 6:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
Tiwa has a soft voice.. almost like Beyonce but not like her.
While Yemi has a strong voice like Rhianna.. though she is not up-to that yet.

Comparing Tiwa and Yemi is baseless. These two sing differently. There's no basis for comparism.

I feel they are both good in their own way.

3 Likes

Re: Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says by akinszz: 6:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
Shortyy:
Lol. I don't like both. But don't compare Yemi with Tiwa. Yemi is a talentless biatch.
haha, y the hating...
Re: Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says by Premiumwriter: 6:39pm On Jul 11, 2018
Shortyy:
Lol. I don't like both. But don't compare Yemi with Tiwa. Yemi is a talentless biatch.
Mrs talent

Make we hear your own
Re: Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says by LazyNairalander(m): 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
The three of them are all noise makers.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says by LazyNairalander(m): 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
The three of them are all noise makers.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says by ceddy1992: 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
story for the Gods undecided undecided grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says by DBlackCeazer(m): 6:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
She is not serious, instead of her to state the beef she has with tiwa.

2 Likes

Re: Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says by Olastep1(m): 6:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
It is well

In need of a professional website?
In need of a comprehensive social media promotion/campaign?
Contact Olastep Networks today!!! ||

Visit > > > || Olastep.net website™ .
You can call 07037225305 or 08150919336
Re: Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says by Slimsly100(f): 6:46pm On Jul 11, 2018
Issorite!!!! Celebrity quarrel loading!!!! grin grin
Re: Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says by udemzyudex(m): 6:47pm On Jul 11, 2018
I do listen to these ladies and I'll pick Tiwa any time any day, to me her song is better than yemi's own.

Yeah they are both making noise, but Tiwa's own is filtered noise grin unlike yemi.

4 Likes

Re: Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says by nextstep(m): 6:47pm On Jul 11, 2018
This is how somebody will go and stir up controversy where there is none... Both ladies have huge fan bases across Africa and the world; both are making us proud; and both should be lauded.

But I guess stirring up controversy is good for that OAP's ratings... wink

As for me, I don't too much like all that "Hoha, abrogodo brogodo" stuff, but her fans love it.

4 Likes

Re: Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says by Eke40seven(m): 6:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
Tiwa' s stage voice is horrible. Take it from someone who has been to many of her live performances. If you doubt it, then some YouTube videos will reveal the truth.
She hardly sings her song on stage, she just mims to her CD playing at the background

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyGjxuLked8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KImRlauHy4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BylYvMDj41o

Just watch a few of these clips and you will see she is a fraud.. I really doubt the stories online that she back up the musicians she claims she did. I have searched and searched and can't find even one video as evidence. I think may be she was just a dancer and claimed to be a vocalist. Her vocals on the records are filtered and cooked up.
I don't hate her as a person, I think I like her total package as a diva much more than Yemi but Yemi have proven herself already when it comes to vocal power because she won a damn singing competition, that was the biggest in Nigeria. And her music videos have more views on YouTube....
Re: Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says by ayomideojo011(m): 6:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
LOL
she is not far away from the truth. but none of the two can really sing. they are both hustlers not singer. we no get singers.
the quality of the voices in nigeria is average. nothing just strikes me. Asa is the only one i can listen to and relax my mind. I no no wetin Omawunmi day do with her voice but i stopped being a fan already. the other ones their voices day average.
Have you listened to Simi’s album?

2 Likes

Re: Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says by ItzBIM(m): 6:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
LOL
she is not far away from the truth. but none of the two can really sing. they are both hustlers not singer. we no get singers.
the quality of the voices in nigeria is average. nothing just strikes me. Asa is the only one i can listen to and relax my mind. I no no wetin Omawunmi day do with her voice but i stopped being a fan already. the other ones their voices day average.

Even simi ??

2 Likes

Re: Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says by AkpaMgbor(m): 6:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
magicminister:
Loool

I strongly believe she wanted to say it the other way round. Tiwa can sing for Africa but Yemi can shout HOHA and skoromborom!
Lol I think she unintentionally swapped the singers too..I've not been a fan of Tiwa savage for sometime,but I have to admit(recently) that she is very very good..that lady has a way of spicing up a track..I've not seen a collabo where she didn't light it up..if you feature Tiwa savage on a track e must blow..

1 Like

Re: Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says by pacifust058(m): 6:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
Meet our new Bitch... Bingo!!

2 Likes

Re: Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says by Awoo88: 6:53pm On Jul 11, 2018
See jealousy

1 Like

Re: Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says by AkpaMgbor(m): 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2018
Komu1048:
So this girl has finally lost it, this stupid Ibo girl has finally learn all the chest beating n derogatory statement peculiar to our ipob pig. They no go ever gree say person pass them lie lie. From d time she sang 'my body they sweet u' since then I don know say oni gberaga oshi nieleyi. Foolish selebobo bitch
You my dear buttwipe is an unrepentant mor.on of epic proportion..
Re: Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says by pacifust058(m): 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2018
Shey Yemi Alade wey dey sing like person wey dey in spirit?

2 Likes

Re: Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says by Metuh: 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
mayweather145:
yemi can't even shut down ...where simi shuts down . yemi that if u listen to her song u don't even know exactly what language she is speaking . she is not even close to tekno or simi .... talk more of davido or wizkid....
Your ignorance is highly shocking

Google Yemi Alade shows and feed your eyes.

Tiwa Savage can't even match her stage performance self.
Re: Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
LOL
I strongly disagree with the bolded, having listened to simi .
Re: Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says by phemmyfour: 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2018
Oblitz:
they're all good, but Marvin is really helping Tiwa's career
Which Mavin? She was big before Mavin

1 Like

Re: Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says by phemmyfour: 6:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
Metuh:

Lol....Tiwa on stage na fire, don't even go there

2 Likes

Re: Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says by Iamgrey5(m): 7:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
Tiwa's fan base in Africa is way more than Yemi's fan base

I was shocked when some of my African friends were describing Tiwa back in 2015 Mtvbase award in Sa.

They told me that they only went to watch her perform live, but I think she was a no show for that award having performed with Patoranking in the previous year.

Meanwhile, they have hardly heard of the best female artist for that year by then. which happened to be Yemi for her Jonny song

1 Like

Re: Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says by Sterope(f): 7:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
Is she being sarcastic? shocked

When did Yemi Alade start having voice?

3 Likes

Re: Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says by Sterope(f): 7:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
Yemi Alade is a better show perfomer but her vocal range is not as good as Tiwa's. Yemi is better at afro than Tiwa.

Metuh:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Banged Yoruba Actresses / Tonto Dikeh: I Will Not Allow My Son Call Anyone Who Isn't Family Uncle Or Aunty / Georgina Onuoha Stuns In Bikini (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.