₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,036,144 members, 4,359,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 July 2018 at 02:21 AM

United Bank For Africa (UBA) Entry Level & Graduate Trainee Job Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / United Bank For Africa (UBA) Entry Level & Graduate Trainee Job Recruitment (11581 Views)

United Bank For Africa (UBA) Entry-Level Teller Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / UBA Entry-level Customer Service Officers Recruitment 2017 / How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (Reply) (Go Down)

United Bank For Africa (UBA) Entry Level & Graduate Trainee Job Recruitment by JiffyNaija: 2:20pm On Jul 11
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.

UBA is recruiting for below positions;

1. United Bank for Africa (UBA) Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 (Lagos)
Application Closing Date: August 1, 2018
Click Here to View Job Details & Requirements

2. United Bank for Africa (UBA) Entry Level Recruitment 2018 (Lagos)
Application Closing Date: August 1, 2018
Click Here to View Job Details & Requirements

Note: All Positions are in Lagos.

Lalasticlala
uboma
davide470

https://uba.jb.skillsmapafrica.com/Home/BrowseJobs

2 Shares

Re: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Entry Level & Graduate Trainee Job Recruitment by lovelove2323: 4:10pm On Jul 11
smiley
Re: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Entry Level & Graduate Trainee Job Recruitment by Primusinterpares(m): 4:11pm On Jul 11
make me engineering graduate apply to as e be say things be like this
Re: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Entry Level & Graduate Trainee Job Recruitment by LazyNairalander(m): 4:11pm On Jul 11
Success to all who apply.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Entry Level & Graduate Trainee Job Recruitment by haconjy(m): 4:12pm On Jul 11
Let me try it
Re: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Entry Level & Graduate Trainee Job Recruitment by damosade(m): 4:13pm On Jul 11
Age yi na ni nkan

2 Likes

Re: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Entry Level & Graduate Trainee Job Recruitment by ayusco85(m): 4:21pm On Jul 11
damosade:
Age yi na ni nkan

Hw many years
Re: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Entry Level & Graduate Trainee Job Recruitment by jayinfo2(m): 4:22pm On Jul 11
I have applied more than 10 times with Uba bank . but haven't receive invite for test nor interview. Well I hope God will see me through soon .

2 Likes

Re: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Entry Level & Graduate Trainee Job Recruitment by JARUSHUB: 4:22pm On Jul 11
Re: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Entry Level & Graduate Trainee Job Recruitment by micariice(m): 4:23pm On Jul 11
I'm the assistant bank manager at united bank for africa on a contract and I need to confirm if there salary is upto 100,000 thousand to 200,000 thousand naira
Re: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Entry Level & Graduate Trainee Job Recruitment by Benjom(m): 4:24pm On Jul 11
A good place to work

Don't submit your CV anywhere until you've seen these CV Samples. They're recruiters' choice:
https://www.exceptionalcv.com/cv-samples

Why you need a LinkedIn Profile (A vivid sample included):
https://www.exceptionalcv.com/linkedin-profile-makeover

Re: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Entry Level & Graduate Trainee Job Recruitment by henchamb(m): 4:24pm On Jul 11
JARUSHUB:
To aid the discourse:

Working in UBA Nigeria

Top questions asked during an interview with UBA

UBA Interview Tips
This one no dey use eye see job advert with with empty past questions

4 Likes

Re: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Entry Level & Graduate Trainee Job Recruitment by BabaDem(m): 4:35pm On Jul 11
UBA again?

Job advert everywhere, yet no jobs.
#this is Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Entry Level & Graduate Trainee Job Recruitment by r4blessing: 4:36pm On Jul 11
micariice:
I'm the assistant bank manager at united bank for africa on a contract and I need to confirm if there salary is upto 100,000 thousand to 200,000 thousand naira

Guy how can you be a contract staff and an assistant manager at the same time and you don't even know the salary band of where you work

9 Likes

Re: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Entry Level & Graduate Trainee Job Recruitment by golddealer(m): 4:39pm On Jul 11
micariice:

Reframe your question, I might be of help

2 Likes

Re: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Entry Level & Graduate Trainee Job Recruitment by BabaIbo: 4:40pm On Jul 11
God answer my prayer o, bless my hustle
Re: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Entry Level & Graduate Trainee Job Recruitment by kenny905(m): 4:43pm On Jul 11
I thought they are already conducting interviews already
Re: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Entry Level & Graduate Trainee Job Recruitment by Horlamidei(m): 4:50pm On Jul 11
jayinfo2:
I have applied more than 10 times with Uba bank . but haven't receive invite for test nor interview. Well I hope God will see me through soon .

The thing tire me oh.......tot I was the only one..
Re: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Entry Level & Graduate Trainee Job Recruitment by extommix(m): 5:10pm On Jul 11
kenny905:
I thought they are already conducting interviews already
It seems the interview is in batches. I'm going for my interview tomorrow
Re: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Entry Level & Graduate Trainee Job Recruitment by lolokike: 5:30pm On Jul 11
Whenn did you write your test bro??
Re: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Entry Level & Graduate Trainee Job Recruitment by lolokike: 5:30pm On Jul 11
Whenn did you write your test bro??
extommix:

Re: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Entry Level & Graduate Trainee Job Recruitment by kenny905(m): 5:33pm On Jul 11
extommix:

All the best bro...but that is the second stage right?
Re: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Entry Level & Graduate Trainee Job Recruitment by micariice(m): 5:51pm On Jul 11
I own Micari ice incorporated that produce bars to the bank and since I open account with them they have indirectly employ me as the assistant bank manager because businessmen and women bring transactions to the bank through me and they just told me to choose a branch to work now

r4blessing:

Guy how can you be a contract staff and an assistant manager at the same time and you don't even know the salary band of where you work
Re: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Entry Level & Graduate Trainee Job Recruitment by micariice(m): 6:06pm On Jul 11
I was on a contract for 7 years through my own music song writer and movie script writer company called Micari ice incorporated and I have completed it and it will take months to get paid,I have been working as their assistant bank manager for two years and they just told me to pick a branch to work and I want to know the exact amount they pay for salary and UBA and other companies that created something from bars to the bank has make money while I was expecting donations from them,I know the are certain details I need to keep confidential but when other banks are competing with UBA and Micari ice incorporated is in the center of it and it is very risky for me supporting a bank that is owing me salary,it is when they are straight forward with me and pay me a regular salary that is when I can recommend United Bank for Africa for everyone and I will go to the office on thursday morning to confirm it and choose the Ogudu branch to work

golddealer:

Reframe your question, I might be of help
Re: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Entry Level & Graduate Trainee Job Recruitment by MrAnele(m): 6:32pm On Jul 11
Cool...

Don't forget to Visit ictjobber.com, Nigeria's first designated Tech Job Portal for your latest ICT job vacancies in Nigeria
Re: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Entry Level & Graduate Trainee Job Recruitment by JARUSHUB: 6:45pm On Jul 11
henchamb:

This one no dey use eye see job advert with with empty past questions

Tell that to Victor Cheng who preps Harvard, Stanford, INSEAD grads into McKinsey & Co, Strategy&, Bain & Co etc. Ditto the individuals who were coached for assessment centres and interview sessions by us and got offers from PwC Nigeria and myriads of companies globally.

https://www.caseinterview.com/coaching

https://www.myconsultingcoach.com/

http://www.jarushub.com/successful-pwc-candidates-coached-by-jarushub-give-testimonies/

1 Like

Re: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Entry Level & Graduate Trainee Job Recruitment by buynaijagoods: 7:14pm On Jul 11
Favour for those that will apply.

Buy and sell made in Nigeria Products on https://buynaijagoods.com .
Re: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Entry Level & Graduate Trainee Job Recruitment by walexy06: 8:01pm On Jul 11
As person don com pass the age now, we Don commit offense?
Re: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Entry Level & Graduate Trainee Job Recruitment by dayoola123(m): 10:34pm On Jul 11
extommix:

When did you write the test?
Re: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Entry Level & Graduate Trainee Job Recruitment by ogzille(m): 12:36am On Jul 12
Re: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Entry Level & Graduate Trainee Job Recruitment by uchebest2006(m): 4:34am On Jul 12
Abeg.... who has the pass question should notify me,will be grateful

(0) (1) (Reply)

Multinationals Recruiting / Crazy People Wanted. / Why You Cannot Login To Npower Volunteer Site!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.