Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,797 members, 7,798,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Senate Rejects Melaye's Motion To Request Details Of Officers Deployed To Ekiti - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Rejects Melaye's Motion To Request Details Of Officers Deployed To Ekiti (27851 Views)

Senate Rejects Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner / Names & Pictures Of Officers Who Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash / Senate Rejects Senator Abbo’s Apology, Reveals Next Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Rejects Melaye's Motion To Request Details Of Officers Deployed To Ekiti by Reptyle(m): 7:47pm On Jul 11, 2018
Senator Melaye wants protection from the same police he accused of trying to kill him. The same police that made him jump out of a moving car? The same police he has bad-mouthed at every turn of the way?

Wonderfully ironic. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Melaye's Motion To Request Details Of Officers Deployed To Ekiti by OhiOfIhima: 7:53pm On Jul 11, 2018
yazach:

It is good to be a dictator

How? Pls explain

Re: Senate Rejects Melaye's Motion To Request Details Of Officers Deployed To Ekiti by xpmode(m): 8:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
oyegbe:
I did not understand this calculation, how come 30,000*37 will be equal to 11 000 000. maybe Dino wanted to said over 1 million policemen will be required for the 2019 general election. Peace be unto those who respect their self during the period of election.

Noting will happen, we cant be concluding that what happen in 2011 will always repeat itself. And for the record election has not being violent in the north, except for the 2011 post-election violent which.

Ans as this period 2014 the atmosphere is already filled with rumor and verbal challenge from some quarter of the country, but this period everyone is expecting surprise not violent except those who think otherwise
Re: Senate Rejects Melaye's Motion To Request Details Of Officers Deployed To Ekiti by BarrackGhost(m): 8:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:

You have not made any sense please

And what sense have you made with this useless comment?
Re: Senate Rejects Melaye's Motion To Request Details Of Officers Deployed To Ekiti by hmuhammad(m): 8:20pm On Jul 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Says someone who can't spell properly at your age
show me what I spelt wrongly? I insist "dull na your middle name" Olodo
Re: Senate Rejects Melaye's Motion To Request Details Of Officers Deployed To Ekiti by xpmode(m): 8:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Whether they like it or not,PDP would win,u can't attack our Gov and expect us to vote for your party

As if you wanted to vote for them before angry
Re: Senate Rejects Melaye's Motion To Request Details Of Officers Deployed To Ekiti by Leeeekeeee: 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2018
Pls someone seeing This should Help us ask the FG/CBN what wrong have the Police officers on Ekiti election duties done that all most 40% percent of officers deployed to Ekiti without food nor accommodation since Last weekend are not paid while others are paid..

Are they going to experience Bayelsa nd Anambra wickedness again Where some where paid and others not paid till date..

It's pertinent they know that this officers re suffering, some are already ill due to the exposures of sleeping in the open yet no payment...
Re: Senate Rejects Melaye's Motion To Request Details Of Officers Deployed To Ekiti by billyG(m): 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2018
What does dino need policemen for?are police his friend.
Re: Senate Rejects Melaye's Motion To Request Details Of Officers Deployed To Ekiti by uba1991: 9:27pm On Jul 11, 2018
Donald95:
I am seriously praying that PDP wins Ekiti. Let Fulani killings be restricted to only north and north alone.

Please let me use this opportunity to comment on What Gowon said earlier

Have you seen my problem with anything north, Look at the killings in Gowon state and the fool seeing it clearly that it escalated since Buhari came into power still he (Gowon]) came out to publicly express his foolishness. This is the more reason I don't stress my self when Churches over here in south east are having prayer session for them. I simply bend my head and doze off.
So, is he suggesting we blame Farmers

Nigeria will keep on retarding not because we lack natural resources but because many peoples role model lack mental capability necessary for critical thinking b4 making a public speech to their fellowers
no wonder u are from d region of d pigs. here in d we[christian and muslims]lives peacefully and we are ready to vote buhari in 2019
Re: Senate Rejects Melaye's Motion To Request Details Of Officers Deployed To Ekiti by OLORIPAPA: 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
I am a little bit confused here,are we not all in this country?when fayose was running for governorship was it not about the same number of police force deployed to Ekiti under the PDP regime?so why all this noise...this is the problem we have in this nation,we always play the victim and wipe sentiments when we are in the opposite site...

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Melaye's Motion To Request Details Of Officers Deployed To Ekiti by kingkhan(m): 10:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:

You have not made any sense please
you too
Re: Senate Rejects Melaye's Motion To Request Details Of Officers Deployed To Ekiti by kingkhan(m): 10:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
Buhari is a hopeless terrorist kunu drinking bastard gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla
your father is worse than that
Re: Senate Rejects Melaye's Motion To Request Details Of Officers Deployed To Ekiti by enyi1: 10:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
clevvermind:
And a terrorist.
And a jihadist.
Re: Senate Rejects Melaye's Motion To Request Details Of Officers Deployed To Ekiti by hamzyluv(m): 10:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
Donald95:
I am seriously praying that PDP wins Ekiti. Let Fulani killings be restricted to only north and north alone.

Please let me use this opportunity to comment on What Gowon said earlier

Have you seen my problem with anything north, Look at the killings in Gowon state and the fool seeing it clearly that it escalated since Buhari came into power still he (Gowon]) came out to publicly express his foolishness. This is the more reason I don't stress my self when Churches over here in south east are having prayer session for them. I simply bend my head and doze off.
So, is he suggesting we blame Farmers

Nigeria will keep on retarding not because we lack natural resources but because many peoples role model lack mental capability necessary for critical thinking b4 making a public speech to their fellowers
out of 6 States of the south west , ekiti is the only state controlling by PDP, so tell me what has happened in those states
Re: Senate Rejects Melaye's Motion To Request Details Of Officers Deployed To Ekiti by bluecircle470: 10:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
Basic123:
the problem with Dino melaye is that,he doesn't know the difference between executive and legislative function.He sees legislative arm of government as another executive is own and to him Nigerian senate president= Nigerian president!

GBAM!
Re: Senate Rejects Melaye's Motion To Request Details Of Officers Deployed To Ekiti by djojo(m): 12:03am On Jul 12, 2018
I still wonder how some dumbfounded people still think PDP is the best among the rest. I pity Nigerian future
Re: Senate Rejects Melaye's Motion To Request Details Of Officers Deployed To Ekiti by yazach: 2:20am On Jul 12, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

How? Pls explain

The picture you posted explain further
Re: Senate Rejects Melaye's Motion To Request Details Of Officers Deployed To Ekiti by Masanto: 6:16pm On Jul 19, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Whether they like it or not,PDP would win,u can't attack our Gov and expect us to vote for your party
How 5a my guy, abeg remind me again who won d election?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Hosts Ikorodu Bois, Says ‘We Are Proud Of You’ (Pictures) / Ifeanyi Ubah At The Scene Of Nnewi Gas Plant Explosion / Reno Omokri With Hungarian Dog In London Streets (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.