Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,147 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:48 AM

See Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him (894 Views)

Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water / Video Of Fayose Arriving EFCC Office Emerges / Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by zoba88: 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2018
Below are photos of Fayose with neck collar and arm sling after he was allegedly teargassed today by police.

What do you think?

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/07/see-photos-of-fayose-with-neck-collar.html

Re: See Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by hypertension(m): 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
Your fight for our democracy will always be remembered.
Re: See Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by Baawaa(m): 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
Ok,AIT is there grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by askmeee: 3:46pm On Jul 11, 2018
This guy is really an actor

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by bugidon(m): 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2018
This is getting interesting!! shocked

Nigerian politicians no go kill me abeg grin
Re: See Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by Gavel(m): 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2018
He could be pretending, or not.
Re: See Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by Ikpewe: 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
GOD I WISH YOU CAN ANSWER ME IMMEDIATE, PLEASE STRIKE FAYOSE WITH STROKE SO THAT HE WILL WEAR THAT NECK COLAR FOREVER. LIAR

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by Tolexander: 3:54pm On Jul 11, 2018
cosmetic nonsense!
Re: See Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by madridguy(m): 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
grin grin grin

Fayose should complete the costume, stretcher, oxygen and ambulance grin grin grin
Re: See Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by tashashiel(f): 3:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
Dino melaye's brother grin
Re: See Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by Donald95(m): 3:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
If APC can be so lawless like this before getting power in Ekiti, then imagine the gross abuse of power and government always quick to deny killings they sponsored from back door if they finally win.(Remember they arrested Precious who was a nursing mother with her child.)

Please Ekiti don't vote APC you people will definitely regret it especially when the tsunami of Herdsmen comes

Re: See Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
And we say we are practicing democracy in this country? SMH
Re: See Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by centoke30(m): 4:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
Ikpewe:
GOD I WISH YOU CAN ANSWER ME IMMEDIATE, PLEASE STRIKE FAYOSE WITH STROKE SO THAT HE WILL WEAR THAT NECK COLAR FOREVER. LIAR
U re an Impeccable fool. even if he is pretending must u comment and curse him? such a fish brain seeking to register a comment in nairaland
Re: See Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by Ikpewe: 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
centoke30:
U re an Impeccable fool. even if he is pretending must u comment and curse him? such a fish brain seeking to register a comment in nairaland
CRY ME A RIVER EDIOT
Re: See Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by RoaringLion11(f): 4:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
Nigeria democracy..full of drama...Fayose the best actor
Re: See Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by centoke30(m): 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
Ikpewe:
CRY ME A RIVER EDIOT
Even uncircumcised illiterates know that particular line. From your posts so far I have actually understood that u don't know when to capitalize your letters. And it's actually idiot not EDIOT you fool(you are the idiot here) . please stop degrading nairaland with your foolishness.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What APC Is Saying About Governor Ortom's Exit From Party / Buhari's Political Ambition Is Worth The Blood Of How Many Nigerians / I Am Relieved That Ortom Left APC, He Diverted N22bn In Benue - Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.