Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) (71554 Views)

Emefiele: DSS Action A Dent On Govt, Punish Operatives – Fayose To Tinubu / Accident: Natasha Akpoti In Abuja Hospital (Photos) / Plan To Dump PDP: Deji Adeyanju Exposes Fayose, To Expose Others(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by abibun: 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
seanfer:
So teargas can cause dislocation?....
Remember it was the cause of Okadigbo's death
Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by Legalese(m): 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
My thoughts exactly. Same old gimmicks by these political clowns.
ChiefOkafor:
Fayose was seen earlier crying with a neck cast and bandages around his arm. I never knew teargas could cause dislocation but today I know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by guywitzerogal(m): 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
ChiefOkafor:
Fayose was seen earlier crying with a neck cast and bandages around his arm. I never knew teargas could cause dislocation but today I know.

so that is ur own problem? Reason Africa is like ds is because of people like you, am not a politician bt in a democratic environment ds is rubbish.... Bt all u care bout is if a tear gas can cause dislocation, pls why can u summit ursef for test object and see if it can.

2 Likes

Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by cnonyechi(f): 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
owobokiri:
Those who continue to praise buhari and his goons for all their unending acts of evil against Nigerians simply because they either belong to the same religion, party or tribe with him must know that buhari will not be in aso rock for ever. It is democracy that is being annihilated again by this same man whose actions have been tormenting Nigeria since 1966, 1983 and 2015... it is fayose today, it will be somebody else today. Buhari is tormenting Nigeria and needs to be stopped. This man will push this country into a war
True talk
Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
Fapusse
Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by Clevite(m): 5:47pm On Jul 11, 2018
Good, good drama act here. Keep it up, Actor Fayose! We your Nollywood fans dey hail you!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by ada9ja(f): 5:48pm On Jul 11, 2018
Check this 3 post by fayose, first u congratulate ngige, the next hour fayose notice police are in front of the state house and in the same hour police started shooting and fayose was posting on twitter and still been attacked. I don't get this drama and the script

Information reaching us from a police friend at ado Ekiti that do come to drink at bank road beside Central bank says it was staged

1 Share

Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by otokx(m): 5:48pm On Jul 11, 2018
Someone is talking of 2000 vs 10000.
Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by Teobaba(m): 5:48pm On Jul 11, 2018
A lot of mumu in this country, Does these pictures shows struggle of any kind. Idiots we believe . My people of Ekiti propaganda will not stop fayose from selling the goat the price he bought it in 2014 under GEJ on Saturday to fayemi

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 11, 2018
FY: the governor has been taken away from the general hospital
Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:51pm On Jul 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:

I am an illiterate yet you are the one with an IQ of 70 struggling through life and ready to even insult your family because of 30k a month job..abeg park well you are not my brain grade .

Paul how much are they paying you by PDP?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by Masterppower: 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
ChiefOkafor:

Yoruba coward hidding under Igbo name to condemn his own.....

No wonder someone called Afonjarian sophisticated morons....

2 Likes

Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by donbachi(m): 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
With what happened to fayose today...i dont think there will be governoship election in rivers state same day with other states..i strongly believe the presidency will want to capitalise on something,and have that of rivers state shifted.in other to send all the armies and police there,as they did to ekiti state.in order to deal,harrass,intimidate and humiliate wike...nigerians should speakout to avert future hardedness of buhari and his teams.a word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by seundoc: 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
No mind The Man that called himself God of Ekiti,He loves acting drama and fears grip him because of what he does 2014
He hold a policemen on his neck that he should kill him after all the other policemen tear gas the crowd and act as if he was beaten like chicken.
Politics Drama

Proving he is the rock of Afao. upon all Gragra......

Anytime soon you will Apc and too
Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by otokx(m): 5:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
donbachi:
With what happened to fayose today...i dont think there will be governoship election in rivers state same day with other states..i strongly believe the presidency will want to capitalise on something,and have that of rivers state shifted.in other to send all the armies and police there,as they did to ekiti state.in order to deal,harrass,intimidate and humiliate wike...nigerians should speakout to avert future hardedness of buhari and his teams.a word is enough for the wise.

Please Rivers State is a law abiding state and we shall have a peaceful election any day, any time, any where.
Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by SenorFax(m): 5:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
Yomboy4ever:

THIS fayemi vs Fayose remember?
Guy stop beating around the bush.

We all know what will happen if Fayemi wins.

You don't like buhari, but you like his deeds.... Stop deceiving yourself
Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by brutal1(m): 5:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:

How will you know when you spot an IQ that's below par na ...I will give you three instances how tear gas can cause a neck sprain.

1 : If the launched canister is fired directly upon a person's neck .

2: From the stampede that usually ensues when tear gas is fired as people try to escape from the smoke .

3: Someone of Fayose age can inhale the gas and slump then have a neck whiplash during the fall
you are the dumbest being to ever visit this planet ! If a tear gas is fired directly at his neck will he be alive at all? So in a stampede, the governor suddenly fell and people stepped on his neck na chicken neck bah?? Someone of his age?? So he inhaled the tear gas and fell and his neck broke abi?? And you talked about IQ? Don't talk about something you don't have. I dey ado. Fajuyi precisely. He was the only victim in this case abi? . Let him keep acting for mumus like you ! You be ode Pataki !

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by Lumig: 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
ChiefOkafor:

everyone knows he is acting. He's a crook

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by Clevite(m): 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
candy:
The earlier people realise this is not about Fayose, the better for everybody. If they can treat a state Governor like this and we find it funny, when they start picking people off the street and throw them in jail for laughing, I hope we'll still find it funny.
You're a good convert of Pastor Fayose's Drama Evangelism! Be ready for baptism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by ojtech8291: 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
ChiefOkafor:

Some of you will just jump and comment without reading the post or watching the video. Nawao for you!
Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by uba1991: 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
buhari is too kind for my liking.had it been am d president fayose wud av gotten times three of what gej gave to fayemi in 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by SenorFax(m): 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
ada9ja:
Check this 3 post by fayose, first u congratulate ngige, the next hour fayose notice police are in front of the state house and in the same hour police started shooting and fayose was posting on twitter and still been attacked. I don't get this drama and the script

Information reaching us from a police friend at ado Ekiti that do come to drink at bank road beside Central bank says it was staged
It's a single second between life and death. We have 1 whole hour in between these tweets.
Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by babadeee(m): 5:58pm On Jul 11, 2018
ChiefOkafor:

See this mumu give me teargas let me shoot your neck then you will know how far cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by seanfer(m): 5:58pm On Jul 11, 2018
abibun:
Remember it was the cause of Okadigbo's death

Okadigbo was diagnosed of having Asthma.. It would have been better if Fayose claimed same
Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by Wolbriel: 6:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
When you see people with a glorious past, we know and adore them, even forever. And when you see people whose past and present is entangled in an absurd intricated complexity of shattered ignominy, such once are treated like, an outcast, a misfit.... Arise, oh Nigeria! Let the weight of your strenght fall and consume this impostor. Your seed can continue like this. @
owobokiri:
Those who continue to praise buhari and his goons for all their unending acts of evil against Nigerians simply because they either belong to the same religion, party or tribe with him must know that buhari will not be in aso rock for ever. It is democracy that is being annihilated again by this same man whose actions have been tormenting Nigeria since 1966, 1983 and 2015... it is fayose today, it will be somebody else today. Buhari is tormenting Nigeria and needs to be stopped. This man will push this country into a war
Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by Naruto87(m): 6:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
ChiefOkafor:

what pains me the most is that people will actually believe that this wasn't staged. though its normal because tinubu and oshiomole pulled similar stunts with different style in the run up to the last elections... 9ja politics and their drama.

1 Like

Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 6:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
brutal1:
you are the dumbest being to ever visit this planet ! If a tear gas is fired directly at his neck will he be alive at all? So in a stampede, the governor suddenly fell and people stepped on his neck na chicken neck bah?? Someone of his age?? So he inhaled the tear gas and fell and his neck broke abi?? And you talked about IQ? Don't talk about something you don't have. I dey ado. Fajuyi precisely. He was the only victim in this case abi? . Let him keep acting for mumus like you ! You be ode Pataki !

When I say low IQ is the problem in this country I know what I am saying , even you comment already tell me you IQ can never exceed 70 .. who told you the tear gas canister that would sprain the human muscles has to be fire at close range .. the hand fired tear gas launchers out police use has an drop zone of 120 to 150 metres depend in on the angle of attack employed for the drop arch ( hope you are smart enough to understand) that canister will only be fatal on impacts anything from 15metres and less and fired straight line

2 Likes

Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by imam07: 6:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
BoneBlogger:
Isaac Fayose, the younger brother of Ekiti state governor, Ayodele Fayose has shared a video footage showing the moment police officers almost prevented the number one citizen in the state from being rushed to the hospital after he was allegedly fired teargas and injured by the security operatives.

Policemen had sealed off Ekiti Government House and prevented supporters of Governor Ayodele Fayose from entering and shooting sporadically in the air to disperse the crowd, according to reports.

The video footage shows the moment the ambulance which was conveying the governor from the government house had to be opened to be properly checked by the stern looking policemen before they allowed the governor to be rushed to the hospital for treatment.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/see-the-moment-permission-was-taken-from-police-to-take-fayose-to-hospital.html

Watch Video HERE.
This was the kind of thing gej was doing that made me hate them then. I liked pdp before gej campaign.
Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by emanobis(m): 6:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
seanfer:
So teargas can cause dislocation?....
Is this the lowest level ur brain cn go??
Why must there be a tear gas on d 1st instance? Is there any riot? The desperate and wicked nature of apc govt marvels even the devil self
Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 6:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:

How will you know when you spot an IQ that's below par na ...I will give you three instances how tear gas can cause a neck sprain.

1 : If the launched canister is fired directly upon a person's neck .

2: From the stampede that usually ensues when tear gas is fired as people try to escape from the smoke .

3: Someone of Fayose age can inhale the gas and slump then have a neck whiplash during the fall

You get strength oooo to dey followup with explanation... here's a pictorial evidence of how deadly a tire gas fired at point blank range gets.

The recent protest around the Isreali Border Walls...

2 Likes

Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by godliman: 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
ChiefOkafor:

If you dont want to know you wont know. He wasn't only teargased, he was hit.
Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by Baroba(m): 6:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
TheFreeOne:
Our democracy is under siege.

Unfortunately some Nigerians still joke about the dire situation and got deceived by some insincere corruption fight cos they aren't students of history of Buhari's tyranny as military head of state.

A leopard cannot change its spots...a nepotistic bigoted leopard for that matter.

My brother tell the Instagram and indomie generation, this isn't about Fayose, love him or hate him; this is about a despotic jihadist taking us back to the dark ages.. Our freedom and democracy is under siege..We need to get this devil out as soon as possible..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) / 2023: Full List Of 13 Cleared APC Presidential Aspirants (Pictures) / FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.