Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

What's Making You Angry Right Now....[Part 1] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Making You Angry Right Now....[Part 1] (4090 Views)

I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. / What Are You Angry About In Life / What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now....[Part 1] by generationz(f): 10:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
CosmeticChemist:

I have reported to the police....
good
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now....[Part 1] by CosmeticChemist(m): 10:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
generationz:
good
We are looking for ways to track them.. Thanks for your concern..
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now....[Part 1] by EmpressEnnie(f): 10:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
Access bank...Their ATM debited me without giving me cash.This is the second day now
And I'm a poor Unilag student embarassedAccess bank...Their ATM debited me without giving me cash.This is the second day now
And I'm a poor Unilag student
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now....[Part 1] by folake4u(f): 10:20pm On Jul 11, 2018
angry The church in my neighborhood singing and praying this night.

1 Like

Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now....[Part 1] by cabilla(m): 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
CosmeticChemist:
Lost 6 million in coal transaction in Kogi last week... The guys I gave money for a pit license and excavator suddenly disappeared into thin air... It is well Sha..
tongue
CosmeticChemist:
Lost 6 million in coal transaction in Kogi last week... The guys I gave money for a pit license and excavator suddenly disappeared into thin air... It is well Sha..
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now....[Part 1] by generationz(f): 10:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
CosmeticChemist:

We are looking for ways to track them.. Thanks for your concern..
you are welcome
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now....[Part 1] by LisaAnne(f): 10:37pm On Jul 11, 2018
Nothing
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now....[Part 1] by rainmaker12(m): 10:39pm On Jul 11, 2018
EmpressEnnie:
Access bank...Their ATM debited me without giving me cash.This is the second day now
And I'm a poor Unilag student embarassedAccess bank...Their ATM debited me without giving me cash.This is the second day now
And I'm a poor Unilag student
Kpele, I feel your pain. It is well
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now....[Part 1] by romenna: 11:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
I dey vex.. life nor fair
Some men get money anyhow while others dey hungry yet no food to eat...
Juventus just signed Ronaldo with over 40billion naira and I neva see 100million naira since I was born.
Haba wetin dey happen
I dey vex

2 Likes

Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now....[Part 1] by rainmaker12(m): 10:45am On Jul 12, 2018
romenna:
I dey vex.. life nor fair
Some men get money anyhow while others dey hungry yet no food to eat...
Juventus just signed Ronaldo with over 40billion naira and I neva see 100million naira since I was born.
Haba wetin dey happen
I dey vex
grin
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now....[Part 1] by zeezeegal(m): 11:33am On Jul 12, 2018
Thugnificent:
My dad's death, he died two days ago angry angry
Sorry
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now....[Part 1] by zeezeegal(m): 11:37am On Jul 12, 2018
Jobless....Koboless....Guyless
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now....[Part 1] by IamPlato(m): 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2018

Where Do I Start From?

angry

1. Nepa no Won Get Sense

2. Buhari is Still In Aso Rock

3. My Bank Account Is Not Reading $482,000,000 USD yet

4. No Original Girlfriend Yet, Where Is True Love Hiding Abeg... (They Say Some Women Come With Goodluck, Where Are They Located? Lets Sail To The Road Of Success Together)...
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now....[Part 1] by Thugnificent(m): 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
zeezeegal:
Sorry
Thanks
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now....[Part 1] by rainmaker12(m): 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
IamPlato:

Where Do I Start From?

angry

1. Nepa no Won Get Sense

2. Buhari is Still In Aso Rock

3. My Bank Account Is Not Reading $482,000,000 USD yet

4. No Original Girlfriend Yet, Where Is True Love Hiding Abeg... (They Say Some Women Come With Goodluck, Where Are They Located? Lets Sail To The Road Of Success Together)...
Them they, find them like gold
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now....[Part 1] by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
CosmeticChemist:
I sympathize with you, take heart dear, it is well.
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now....[Part 1] by rainmaker12(m): 3:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
CosmeticChemist:
How come its only ladies sympathising with you. Girls girls wink This table has something on it.. grin

2 Likes

Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now....[Part 1] by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 12, 2018
rainmaker12:

How come its only ladies sympathising with you. Girls girls wink This table has something on it.. grin
U just said my mind o jarè grin
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now....[Part 1] by CosmeticChemist(m): 3:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
Colourich:
I sympathize with you, take heart dear, it is well.

Thank you my friend.. God bless you.
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now....[Part 1] by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
swiz123:
Some housewives that lives next to my flat has turned the whole house into a gossiping arena. They start gossiping from 7am when I leave for work, and I still return to find them still gossiping.

God forbid I marry such buffoons
the ones in your he use gossips with fellow women OK o, what of wives with bachelor/single guys?
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now....[Part 1] by rainmaker12(m): 6:03pm On Jul 12, 2018
My anger now eh. angry I can't type now. Leme bath cold water
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now....[Part 1] by mimimile93: 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2018
Depression
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now....[Part 1] by MissRaine69(f): 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2018
Women who come into a cloths shop after applying makeup with a shovel, try clothes and leave brown marks everywhere!!
How do you not see that shyte is crass??
How?
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now....[Part 1] by IamPlato(m): 7:29pm On Jul 12, 2018
rainmaker12:
Them they, find them like gold

Abeg Give Me Location
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now....[Part 1] by Homeboiy: 8:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
Everyday Na one trouble or the other

I wan do rituals

1 Like

Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now....[Part 1] by sukerefakere(m): 9:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
Doxi:
Hustle no dey pay...client no show...guy don broke...girlfriend dey ask for money...admission no gain...suicide is next
burial I'm there.
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now....[Part 1] by rainmaker12(m): 9:45pm On Jul 12, 2018
Homeboiy:
Everyday Na one trouble or the other

I wan do rituals
shocked
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now....[Part 1] by fancy4eve(f): 11:02pm On Jul 12, 2018
Am not happy cus I don't hv a job @ d moment.
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now....[Part 1] by mimimile93: 11:04pm On Jul 12, 2018
fancy4eve:
Am not happy cus I don't hv a job @ d moment.

You have an asset. Make use of it...
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now....[Part 1] by fancy4eve(f): 11:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
mimimile93:

You have an asset. Make use of it...
I can see u re high on cheap stuff
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now....[Part 1] by mimimile93: 11:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
fancy4eve:
I can see u re high on cheap stuff

Very high. Above sea level
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now....[Part 1] by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
Doxi:
Hustle no dey pay...client no show...guy don broke...girlfriend dey ask for money...admission no gain...suicide is next
Suicide is not the way out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Karma Is A Bitch And Its Dealing With Me Right Now / Please Help, I Am More Attracted To Women Far Older Than Me / Girls Can You Do This? (PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.