Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems (13395 Views)

Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC / Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. / Rev Father Kelvin Ugwu: Understanding The Significance Of First Fruit And Tithes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by tee4naija(m): 10:59am On Jul 15, 2018
Churches are not the problem but are part of the problems. Let me give u a few instances some churches contribute to the problems of Nigeria:
1. Some churches no longer preach hard work, love for others, mutual respect, piety, fear of God etc but miracles, prosperity,and emphasis on tithing and other monetary contributions etc.
2. Some churches do not allow their poor and unemployed members to look for work, rather, they organise various programmes to keep them perpetually in the church day and night and 7 days a week. You see churches organizing programmes on Monday morning, vigil every night etc.
3. Churches do not question the sources of money contributed by the members. This is why a civil servant could pay N600m in tithe to a church and everyone kept quiet.

However, these problems are not limited to churches as Islamic organisations also indulge in those acts. My point is that churches ought to serve as the bacon of moral standards in the society.

2 Likes

Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by kazyhm(m): 10:59am On Jul 15, 2018
webizone:

Mannerisms and Language were imposed. Religion wasn't. Christianity is based on the belief of the Lord Jesus Christ. Get your facts right.

what is this one saying.........?

Assignment for you; Research on the life of four previous generations that begot you..

To be Submitted with
1) The name of your village with the state
2) The name of the first king or traditional ruler
3) Your Surname
4) The name of the first African Headmaster of the first primary school in the community
Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by DeOTR: 11:04am On Jul 15, 2018
lakesider:
most nigerians are either muslim or Christians.. the state of our nation tells us our religion is scam
People practice religion for one reason or the other, not necessarily because they believe in God.
Many people go to Church today for political and financial reasons, not to seek the face of God. Don't expect this kind of people to be Christlike. I can categorically say 90% of Christians in Nigeria go to Church for the wrong reasons.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by Aquaregia42: 11:11am On Jul 15, 2018
Aquaregia42:

I know why you're saying this because maybe you're a pastor or a potential pastor in your church and you're seeing "your future there". Do you know the harm religion has done to Nigerians, they can't think anymore because they have to take orders from "men of God". Religion(churches especially) have tatically and successfully taken their brains from them. Every corner of the streets of Nigeria is churches. Now they get name of their church through franchise from renown church. They subtly extort money from members all in the name of tithes, seeds and so on... Recall that Jesus Christ who they claim to be emulating never did such.. Remember what he did to the money changers in the temple. Do you know how much some CEO/GOs of some church are worth? How much did Jesus Christ make before ascending to heaven? Today whether you like it or not churches are business enterprise they ought to pay tax if not for an insane country we live in. Jesus told those Pharisees who were tryna test him.... "Give Cesar's things to Cesar and God's things to God." Pastors are religious criminals holding Bible as a weapon. y'all can imagine the atrocities they have commited using God's word as a disguise. All I can conclude is since the politicians are having their way, they too will have their way. A system (Nigeria) where we are all surviving such is expected. The fittest have always be breathing.

The world is filled with religion, but the way Nigerians practice Christianity is off the chart.

solutionsnow:
Articulate write-up, thanks for showing us the strength of christians. Good to see their contributions to nation building.

When there is intuitive thinking, there is solutions. The OP clearly pointed at the failed leaders as those responsible for Nigeria's underdevelopment. 

Waiting to read more of your articles.‎

Atheist, food is ready

Freeze's church members, table is set

1 Like

Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by usebog: 11:23am On Jul 15, 2018
I often wonder if Christianity is from Nigeria
With the level of people carrying it 4 head

Religion is scam
Known fact

If you don't believe just look at the state of Africa and other places
If you still don't believe
O Y O
Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by felixomor: 11:26am On Jul 15, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THREAD BY A BLACK MAN, DEFENDING A WHITE MAN'S IMPOSED RELIGION THAT IS NEITHER TRUE NOR CARES ABOUT THE BLACK MAN.

OUR SLAVERY TO THE COLONIAL MASTERS HAS NEVER TRULY ENDED.
This foolishness will never stop
Jesus Christ the founder of Christianity wasnt a white man.

Learn for once!

1 Like

Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by felixomor: 11:30am On Jul 15, 2018
lakesider:
most nigerians are either muslim or Christians.. the state of our nation tells us our religion is scam

So if we all leave our religion & become atheists,
Nigeria will become like Dubai ba?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by jaxxy(m): 11:46am On Jul 15, 2018
solutionsnow:
Articulate write-up, thanks for showing us the strength of christians. Good to see their contributions to nation building.

When there is intuitive thinking, there is solutions. The OP clearly pointed at the failed leaders as those responsible for Nigeria's underdevelopment. 

Waiting to read more of your articles.‎

Atheist, food is ready

Freeze's church members, table is set

I am not against the church of Christ bt i will say a church dat cannot be responsible or takecare of its membership or commoner in its congregation cannot possibly takecare of a whole country. It is a fallacy. Charity starts from home. U can not give what u don't have.

To say the church has no business or effect on the existence or effectiveness of a country is a great disservice to the church and a great lack of sense of responsibility. Do u even know how many politicians come to or interact with churches? Are all the people in govt muslim or atheist??
Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by God2man(m): 11:56am On Jul 15, 2018
An award winning write up so far.

God bless Op.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by kinguwem: 11:59am On Jul 15, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

The Anglican church started from the Anglo speaking people in England centuries ago..England till today is still majorly Christians and YET it never slowed down their development...America has the biggest protestant churches in the world and YET it never slows them down..Rome is exclusively a Christian state and YET it hasn't impeded the development of the entire country as a whole...but in our case we tend to ALWAYS shift blames and responsibilities...your government cannot build and maintain hostels and laboratories for you even with the constant sale of oil in billions of dollars..but somehow you lots have shifted the responsibility to the churches...did you see any church on the ballot boxes during the last election??
We're always waiting for miracles. We're tied down by religion & superstition. We don't believe in investment. The Church has turn to alternative business for some fraudsters. CAN should be empowered to close down mushroom churches & spiritual houses.
On the other hand, religion is also the route of global terrorism. Extreme fanatical religious ideology is what is propagating violence.
Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by CAPSLOCKED: 12:11pm On Jul 15, 2018
felixomor:

This foolishness will never stop
Jesus Christ the founder of Christianity wasnt a white man.

Learn for once!

IDĮOT.
PAUL AND HIS FRIENDS FOUNDED CHRISTIANITY. IF AT ALL IT'S MORE THAN JUST THE WORK OF ROME.

2 Likes

Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by oneolajire(m): 12:24pm On Jul 15, 2018
jaxxy:

I am not against the church of Christ bt i will say a church dat cannot be responsible or takecare of its membership or commoner in its congregation cannot possibly takecare of a whole country. It is a fallacy. Charity starts from home. U can not give what u don't have.

To say the church has no business or effect on the existence or effectiveness of a country is a great disservice to the church and a great lack of sense of responsibility. Do u even know how many politicians come to or interact with churches? Are all the people in govt muslim or atheist??

It is either you are a just a church critic or you didn't read the post, else you would have read the impact of the church on Nigeria. I don't even think you belong to any church, else you would have seen the impactful things they offer their members. 
Your mindset needs positive changes, pls do  ‎
Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by jaxxy(m): 12:36pm On Jul 15, 2018
oneolajire:

It is either you are a just a church critic or you didn't read the post, else you would have read the impact of the church on Nigeria. I don't even think you belong to any church, else you would have seen the impactful things they offer their members. 
Your mindset needs positive changes, pls do  ‎

For ur info I grew up quite closely with the church i hv seen the good, bad and ugly of the church setting. That's why i stated im not against the church of Christ dat believes in Christ principles. Not sm shams we have now. Pls understand me b4 drawing funny conclusions.

I am not against tithe or church growth bt to say the church has not responsibility in the poor state and situations in the country is equally a joke. The church plays a crucial part good or bad.
Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by JuanDeDios: 12:42pm On Jul 15, 2018
@Title

No, they are symptoms of it.
Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by felixomor: 12:53pm On Jul 15, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

[s]IDĮOT.
PAUL AND HIS FRIENDS FOUNDED CHRISTIANITY. IF AT ALL IT'S MORE THAN JUST THE WORK OF ROME.
[/s]

And its called Paulianity ba?

Capital Dunce!
Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 15, 2018
oneolajire:

India produces 0.9 million barrels per day, mbpd, of crude oil and refines 4.5mbpd as a result of the 25 refineries she has. She achieves this by importing petroleum for her self built  refineries (read the contribution of Engineers India Limited, EIL, to India's success story). Nigeria's crude oil production is 2mbpd but refines about 0.2mbpd in her four dilapidated refineries.

My question is how has Christianity prevented the functioning of our refineries or construction of new ones?  When India was establishing EIL to help in construction aspect of the petroleum industry, what was Nigeria doing? Today EIL is into almost all aspects of engineering. Several other non oil producing nations import crude oil, build refineries and sell refined products to a prodigal nation like Nigeria. I still keep wondering why Nigeria didn't  build a refinery once every four years since 1960.

The steel industry in South Korea, Iran and other Asian nations started almost the same time with  Ajaokuta Steel Complex and the Delta Steel Company  (with about a million tonne installed capacities each). Several years later, the production capacities of the steel companies in those Asian nations have been surpassed and they have become masters in steel technology. Unfortunately, Nigeria's steel project is still a mirage.

You'll wonder if Christians are to be blamed for the woeful performance of Nigeria's  steel industry. You'll wonder if a stoppage in tithe payment will raise both steel production by reviving the steel plants from comatose or bring about new stell plants. It is a pity to see the church being blamed for the consequences of failed politicians and their policies.

Take a look into the educational sector to see the laudable things being done by the church from the establishment of the first primary school, 1843 in Badagry, till the time government mischievously and forcefully took over private primary and secondary schools. Qualitative education was a trademark of those good old days. It is now obvious that the government bastardised the educational system, later gave room for the church and the private sector to come to their rescue.

It is so terrible to see Christians as a threat in all areas of  socio-economic investments, as she is being castigated for all government's inefficiencies. I believe Nigeria's educational standard would have been much better than what we have now if the church's participation had not been been interrupted in the first place.

Malaysia took oil palm seedlings from Nigeria in the 70's, today Nigeria imports palm oil from Malaysia. Malaysia's palm oil refineries are bigger than Nigeria's petroleum refineries while Nigeria keep producing palm oil- and other farm produce- the primitive way. Agric graduates roam the streets seeking for employment because they are unequipped to revolutionise the agricultural system.

Why do we have to blame the church for the government's neglect of the agricultural sector as well as running a monolithic oil economy? Why don't we hold the government responsible for not revolutionising the agricultural sector? Are non christians not part of nation building as well?

Asian Tigers, UAE and other developing nations had rapid transformations as a result of the developmental principles they applied. Life is governed by rules, laws and principles, if you abide by them, you'll succeed. Some African nations are embracing developmental principles of massive investment in education and industrialisation while Nigeria is investing in kleptocracy, nepotism and illiteracy.

Christian critics talk as if we'll immediately have good roads, electricity and all other social amenities when tithes are not being paid. They see Christians as the reason why Nigeria's unemployment troop is increasing daily. 

Silicon Valley was started by graduates of Stanford University (such as William Hewlett and David Packard) and today, it is seen as the world headquarters of information technology and hi-tech products. As Havard undergraduates, Mark Zuckerberg and Eduardo Saverin were able to create facebook in their room. The quality of education offered by American universities made these possible, but Nigeria educational system turn graduates into pop-corn, car wash and beer palour entrepreneurs.

Read my articles "entrepreneurship in Nigeria is a Scam and a multiplier of poverty" Part 1 and Part 2.

https://www.nairaland.com/2983340/entrepreneurship-nigeria-scam-multiplier-poverty

https://www.nairaland.com/3102449/part-2-entrepreneurship-scam-nigeria

More than 40 percent of Nigerian Christians don't attend church at all or attend irregularly. More than thirty percent of Nigerian church goers don't pay tithe. More than sixty percent of "tithers" pay lesser than ten percent of their income as tithe, while many still pay irregularly. I still wonder how a little set of faithfull tithers are being crucified for Nigeria's underdevelopment.

The onus of national development lays on tithers, non-tithers as well as christians and non-christians, especially the leaders in the public sector who are the main policy makers. Nigeria needs someone like Late Lee Kuan Yew of who single-handedly provided the visionary leadership for his country that lacked almost all the natural resources- including water- and transformed Singapore into a great nation.

Orphanages, universities, primary and secondary schools, football clubs, hospitals, skill acquisition centres and many more are what Christians, churches and tithers have invested in, so they should be applauded for their selfless contributions to nation building.

What Nigeria needs presently is to see how we can encourage churches to invest more in projects that can bring rapid transformation to Nigeria. This will be the focus of my next article.‎

Religion is one of the biggest problems that sent Nigerian to the particular part of the shit hole where she is
Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
felixomor:

Capital Dunce!

Jesus as not born a Christian.

He did not die a Christian.

before he died, He never instructed that anyone should open any kind of religion in his name.

In fact he was even against the established religion in Israel at that time. He always said his people should worship him in spirit n in truth n not in houses.

Christianity never came from Christ, It was a Roman runs.

Meanwhile the Israelites never at any point called or recognized Jesus as God from his birth to death n up till this day.
Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by Amberon11: 1:03pm On Jul 15, 2018
Why are you atheists not caused a technological advancement nor built industries since you're smarter and not brainwashed unlike Christians?

Fools!
InvertedHammer:
/
Churches hinder national development because they have brainwashed the middle class into locking away their functional brain in expectations of miracles. While citizens of other nations are embracing technology to create wealth, most Nigerians are idly waiting for God to pick their calls without putting in the work. The church preaches that our endeavours are in vain if we do not involve Jesus. Go tell that to the Japanese, Israelites, Chinese and other successful citizens of non-Christian nations. Christianity as practiced in Nigeria creates laziness resulting in dearth of competitive edge. It gets worse. These days people do not give credit to God or Christ anymore, they pay obeisance to daddy or mommy G.O. Only in Nigeria. Go figure! The level of ignorance is perplexing.
/

1 Like

Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by Amberon11: 1:04pm On Jul 15, 2018
Is it your money? Why is it paining you?
xest:
Rubbish post, why will they pay tithe in the first place? And why is it that pastors always lays emphasis on it? No man in Nigeria is qualified to receive or pay tithe.
Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by CAPSLOCKED: 1:04pm On Jul 15, 2018
felixomor:

Capital Dunce!

THAT IT'S CALLED CHRISTIANITY DOESN'T IMPLY CHRIST STARTED IT.

MUHAMMAD STARTED A RELIGION BUT I'VE NEVER HEARD OF ANYTHING CALLED MUHAMMANITY.

I LIKE YOUR MONIKER. FELIXMORON FOR A VERY GOOD REASON. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by djon78(m): 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2018
A very nice article!!

People will always blame christians, but many of them have never impacted a soul around them.

You are the one that even have time for them; just focus on the great things you are doing.

People can continue all their complaints but let me end with quote from one of my great philosophers;

You don't win an Olympic gold by just four weeks training. Great law firms, great carriers, great companies, great nations are all built the same way; by dedication, commitment, vision and daily action.

People should continue complaining while the rest of the world leave Africa behind. Underdevelopment and backwardness is the order of the day in Africa. Yet many are still laughing or joking about it not knowing the consequences of what is facing this continent.
Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2018
oneolajire:

The blame of the irresponsible and visionless government has always been passed on to the christians. It is such a bad thing

stop lying to ur self publicly. The citizens in Nigeria have always been heaping unprecedented insults n corruption allegations n blame on politicians as the number one cause of nigerias problem.
Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by felixomor: 1:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

[s]THAT IT'S CALLED CHRISTIANITY DOESN'T IMPLY CHRIST STARTED IT.

MUHAMMAD STARTED A RELIGION BUT I'VE NEVER HEARD OF ANYTHING CALLED MUHAMMANITY.

I LIKE YOUR MONIKER. FELIXMORON FOR A VERY GOOD REASON. smiley[/s]

As an idiot, you dont even know your point contraindicts you.
You claim Paul started Christianity
Yet another part of your mouth will tell us Paul and the Bible is fiction

Idiota!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

The Anglican church started from the Anglo speaking people in England centuries ago..England till today is still majorly Christians and YET it never slowed down their development...America has the biggest protestant churches in the world and YET it never slows them down..Rome is exclusively a Christian state and YET it hasn't impeded the development of the entire country as a whole...but in our case we tend to ALWAYS shift blames and responsibilities...your government cannot build and maintain hostels and laboratories for you even with the constant sale of oil in billions of dollars..but somehow you lots have shifted the responsibility to the churches...did you see any church on the ballot boxes during the last election??

Christianity in America n Europe never at any point in history penetrated their society like it did in Nigeria.

Meanwhile only 30% of the American populace identify as Christians n many of the self professed Christians don't ever step foot in church.

No one said Nigeria failed because of Christianity, Daddy freeze never said so as well. Rather Christianity is part of the problem in Nigeria n its a very serious problem.
Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 15, 2018
stanliwise:

you are right though but most of our spiritualist wouldn't tell us so instead they will say it is spiritual.

Thats because our spiritualists "The church n Islam" are being payrolled by the government/politicians.
Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 15, 2018
Newpride:
Bad leadership is the cause of nigeria’s Underdevelop problem .

Bad leadership is only a part of the problem.

Religion is also a huge problem n in this case Christianity is a very huge problem in Nigeria.
Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by oneolajire(m): 1:33pm On Jul 15, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Bad leadership is only a part of the problem.

Religion is also a huge problem n in this case Christianity is a very huge problem in Nigeria.

You have not substantiated your point with facts and figures. Your hatred for Christianity can take you no where. Join out train of those who grow the nation from the church.

Tell us where you belong as well as their contributions to this country.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by dankol: 1:36pm On Jul 15, 2018
oneolajire:

The main purpose of christianity isn't to check mate politics. If it were so, Jesus would have told us. The fact that Martin Luther King Junior might have made such a statement doesn't mean he is actually correct. The purpose of christianity is far much beyond that of policing the government. 

Nigerian leaders don't seek advice from church and her leaders, if they had been, our society would have been much better. Most of our politicians are proud, selfish and clueless. Their motive is not to develop the society, hence they don't seek divine direction. Even when they deliver little dividends of democracy, they do so in order to have some projects to campaign with. Politicians only need church leaders for religious aspect of public ceremonies and solidarity during election season
.‎

lol.. am not surprised you coughed out this kind of reply. but let me take you back to the scripture, Samuel and Saul, Nathan and David, ahab and Elijah.. and all other prophets.. only Solomon whose time there was no record of any disagreement with a prophet. even Jesus was not lived by the Pharisees and saducees.. the point is not create enimity.. but like I said.. the aforementioned prophets stood their ground for justice, and godliness and would not condole it even from the most powerful men of their time.. that's what kept Israel sane and acceptable before God.. the minute few who are bold to say the truth are not and cannot be in the limelight.. and your revered pastors knows that the day they choose to speak the truth and act along... there will opening of can of worms.. yes.. I repeat can of worms.. they are as rotten as the politicians.. it's a simple partnership, politicians ravish the people by denying them dividends of democracy, religions leaders are to ensure the mindset is prepared to accept, adapt to the crumps they get and more importantly use them as a tool for political leverage. pls ask yourself again how did. a commissioner became a vice president... ?
Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by Acidosis(m): 1:44pm On Jul 15, 2018
stonemasonn:
OBJ and GEJ where Christians, they attended church services and gave offerings and donations, they went on pilgrimage to Jerusalem with GOs. But during their tenures as bible believing and tithing leaders, they didn’t see the necessity to build a befitting oil refinery, or deem it necessary to ensure Nigeria “embrace developmental principles of massive investment in education and industrialization” like Some African nations as you wrote.

This post lacks an iota of sense.

..more like blaming all PhD holders and academicians because GEJ P.hD., in your words, failed.

How do you guys sit down to type this kind of post? Sometimes I do wonder the essence of primary and secondary education in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by djon78(m): 1:49pm On Jul 15, 2018
Acidosis:

This post lacks an iota of sense.

..more like blaming all PhD holders and academicians because GEJ P.hD., in your words, failed.

How do you guys sit down to type this kind of post? Sometimes I do wonder the essence of primary and secondary education in Nigeria.

They are all the product of our moribund academic system. I shake my head......
Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by Ifexabc: 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
felixomor:

Capital Dunce!
Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by NoToPile: 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
What a sane write up, it's been a while I read something this refreshing on NL.

Off to the entrepreneurship threads cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peace And Safety, The Rapture Is Here / Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. / Why Were We Given Free Will Which Could Still Lead Us To Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.