Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:52 PM

Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) (44191 Views)

Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic / Man Who Cut A Lady's Body Into Parts In Osun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) / Woman Who Went To Bury An Aborted Child In Anambra Arrested By Police (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by Arysexy(m): 8:57am On Jul 12, 2018
mercenary:
A very tribalistic post... The mods won't do anything about this

When u have a tribalistic mod in NL defending his afonja tribe

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by caye(m): 8:57am On Jul 12, 2018
I suspect a foul play.
Nigerian police have been known for extra judicial killings. They may be innocent.

Following the footsteps of their vampire-oga below...

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by yazach: 8:58am On Jul 12, 2018
IPOB IPOB IPOB

The same way you turned yourself to fulani herdsmen and started killing in plateau. So you want to turn yourself to arn robbers in Yoruba land.
It can never werk

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by skales67(m): 8:58am On Jul 12, 2018
Cone-Heads from Ogbomosho are now tagged armed robbers from Onitsha!

Af0nja Reportage courtesy of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (LIE) Media

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by TundeBricklayer: 8:59am On Jul 12, 2018
OsuMustGo:
Osu alusi oru ume criminal.

Na deir trademark.
What are they coming to Ogun with less financial transactions to Onitsha, and risk their lives, Anambra state is bordered by oil rich states, what are they looking for in Ogun where indigenous robbers doesn't even see any better things to steal, that is why Ogun is recording high rate of skulls mining on daily, this is pure lie. Moreover Ogun harbor more criminals than Onitsha

Look below statistics of robbery activities

4 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by Forsterobiora(m): 8:59am On Jul 12, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
How did they know they are from Onitsha since none of them was captured alive and they were killed in gun exchange?

Which investigation showed they are really from Onitsha?

Good job if they are really robbers but I'm even beginning to doubt if they are robbers in the first place. This is Nigeria.

If you know, you know.
SpecialAdviser:
How did they know they are from Onitsha since none of them was captured alive and they were killed in gun exchange?

Good job if they are really robbers but I'm even beginning to doubt if they are robbers in the first place. This is Nigeria.

If you know, you know.
SpecialAdviser:

If you know, you know.
police and jargon
Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by Fatherofdragons: 8:59am On Jul 12, 2018
This ppl are funny oo

them carry two bodies lie for ground, remove their trousers ,paint blood for their shirt.

carry gun put for their body, with the bullets on top of sack bag inbetween their heads.

come tag them "Robbers all the way from onitsha to ogun state". say na Intel give them info?

o nwe kwa ife mmadu ama fu n'uwa bikonu. chai

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by MrCork: 8:59am On Jul 12, 2018
tit:
police can lie!!!!

..lie.how?...are u one of the robber? (No ofeense ) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by jaxxy(m): 9:00am On Jul 12, 2018
TundeBricklayer:
Bloody liars, Robbers left Onitsha with more financial transactions, and risk their lives pass Delta, Edo and Ondo enter Ogun to streal what

Its very funny o. They even went for the robbery in their boxers shorts cheesy

All these useless bloggers is this how to cover a story? How do we even know its ogun state or they are actually armed robbers?

This op no well.

5 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by frowland(m): 9:00am On Jul 12, 2018
Strange that the cartridge or what is it called magazine..?does not have a gun attached to it shocked

6 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by Arysexy(m): 9:03am On Jul 12, 2018
Fatherofdragons:
This ppl are funny oo

them carry two bodies lie for ground, remove their trousers ,paint blood for their shirt.

carry gun put for their body, with the bullets on top of sack bag inbetween their heads.

come tag them "Robbers all the way from onitsha to ogun state". say na Intel give them info?

o nwe kwa ife mmadu ama fu n'uwa bikonu. chai

You go fear now, three guns sef for two " robbers"

Only in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by Nightmareo07: 9:05am On Jul 12, 2018
bobolistica:

I asked myself the same question...

Look at that pix very well how sore their body look especially their laps area, then look at the blood stain on their shirt definitely looks like it was rub on them.
A bullet will have blood rushing out from ur mouth, head or anywhere.

Those guys are not armed robbers they were tortured..maybe one died in the process they had to kill the other too, to avoid him speaking out.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by davillian(m): 9:05am On Jul 12, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

If you know, you know.
After the interrogation
They executed them grin simple
Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by emmayoc: 9:05am On Jul 12, 2018
Pls oooo, why is does all the gun battles between Naija police and armed robbers last for 30 minutes.?

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by baysol: 9:05am On Jul 12, 2018
AlexJ1:

They might just be businessmen returning from a business trip that were killed in error. Nothing the police cannot do to cover their tracks. Only God knows THE truth.

.....True true, na this all of them Igbos them dey take start, before they cover up with one fake business or the other. Ask yourself a simple questions, what inheritance did they possess in ala potopoto to warrant their living big among the South west people of valour? Those others loading somewhere planning evil crime like drug peddling, kidnapping, yahoo yahoo, 419 and robbery will meet with similar fate. No justification to support this kind of evil in the name of tribe.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by Arysexy(m): 9:08am On Jul 12, 2018
emmayoc:
Pls oooo, why is does all the gun battles between Naija police and armed robbers last for 30 minutes.?

grin they don't always remember to edit the template.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by BrownRoofRep: 9:12am On Jul 12, 2018
Afonja cone head demons and lies are like 5 & 6.
How did these slaves know the robbers are from Onitsha?
How can arm robbery gang travel all the way from Onitsha to Ogun for operation thereby risking being caught at any checkpoint.

Afonja demons and their Lagos-Ibadan expressway news.

4 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by roblance: 9:13am On Jul 12, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

If you know, you know.

because they have FLAT HEADS
Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by zinizta: 9:14am On Jul 12, 2018
CharlesNneji1:
These ones are chilling in hell by now

not a good one. .. if you see how hell be you no go wish am for Satan sef
Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by xperiencelove(m): 9:16am On Jul 12, 2018
frowland:
Strange that the cartridge or what is it called magazine..?does not have a gun attached to it shocked

I was in the incident yesterday on my way coming back to Ijebu Ode. We met these robbers just after Shagamu and my car was the third to them. I have one Corolla and Highlander ahead. On sighting them, we just used over reversed gear back to a police checking point at Shagamu. Then the police entered the Corolla to confront them, they did not go with their van before they called for reinforcement. I was just like a film. But I thank God

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by slowice(m): 9:16am On Jul 12, 2018
Chaiiii Nigeria police can lie ooo... Inter-tribe robbers indeed

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by sustained: 9:17am On Jul 12, 2018
Correct photoshop
Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by xperiencelove(m): 9:17am On Jul 12, 2018
I was in the incident yesterday on my way coming back to Ijebu Ode. We met these robbers just after Shagamu and my car was the third to them. I have one Corolla and Highlander ahead. On sighting them, we just used over reversed gear back to a police checking point at Shagamu. Then the police entered the Corolla to confront them, they did not go with their van before they called for reinforcement. I was just like a film. But I thank God.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by frowland(m): 9:19am On Jul 12, 2018
xperiencelove:

I was in the incident yesterday on my way coming back to Ijebu Ode. We met these robbers just after Shagamu and my car was the third to them. I have one Corolla and Highlander ahead. On sighting them, we just used over reversed gear back to a police checking point at Shagamu. Then the police entered the Corolla to confront them, they did not go with their van before they called for reinforcement. I was just like a film. But I thank God

woow!! Seems true then and great to know you escaped unharmed. Maybe the other magazine that have no gun attached to them might belong to the other gangs that fled. It is well.
Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by PeterUdeme: 9:21am On Jul 12, 2018
BruncleZuma:
Since they are dead and didn't speak before dying how did the police find out that they are from Onitsha?

It was reported yesterday the the police inspector from onitsha informed them. His name was in the news.

Stop defending your people.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by gaby(m): 9:25am On Jul 12, 2018
I never knew pump action uses such magazines...wow..
Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by gaby(m): 9:27am On Jul 12, 2018
zinizta:

not a good one. .. if you see how hell be you no go wish am for Satan sef

wow...you been to hell before? Please tell us what it looks like, you just might be saving us all...
Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by petenweke: 9:28am On Jul 12, 2018
Good work police (only if they are indeed robbers)
2 shot dead others escaped. So no interrogation right?
So how did you come to the conclusion they were from Onitsha? (Not Nnewi, Awka, or Agulu). How are you sure they are even Igbo?
Well done police!

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by FitnesScientist: 9:30am On Jul 12, 2018
How many armed robbers were there?

xperiencelove:
I was in the incident yesterday on my way coming back to Ijebu Ode. We met these robbers just after Shagamu and my car was the third to them. I have one Corolla and Highlander ahead. On sighting them, we just used over reversed gear back to a police checking point at Shagamu. Then the police entered the Corolla to confront them, they did not go with their van before they called for reinforcement. I was just like a film. But I thank God.
Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by brownhawk: 9:31am On Jul 12, 2018
If only the police showed us the back of their head, we would finally decide if they are from the west or south.

Ahem, no quote me
Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by xperiencelove(m): 9:34am On Jul 12, 2018
FitnesScientist:
How many armed robbers were there?

I don't know but I sighted more than 4
Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by eaglez(m): 9:40am On Jul 12, 2018
I doubt it a trillion times,those guys look like brothers, so many innocent people have been killed and crime not related to them heaped on them sake of they are dead, the case of the young man from Delta state that was killed and later labeled an armed robber comes to mind. May we not be victims of circumstances.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info / Policeman Slaps Woman, Stabs A Man And Attacks Two Others At Pedro, Lagos / Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.