Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,519 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) (44222 Views)

Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic / Man Who Cut A Lady's Body Into Parts In Osun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) / Woman Who Went To Bury An Aborted Child In Anambra Arrested By Police (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by zinizta: 9:45am On Jul 12, 2018
gaby:

wow...you been to hell before? Please tell us what it looks like, you just might be saving us all...

very funny. ...

"i've been to hell ? shut the hell up
he is trying develop the picture of the devil and sell 'em " - eminem
Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by gaby(m): 9:49am On Jul 12, 2018
zinizta:

very funny. ...

"i've been to hell ? shut the hell up
he is trying develop the picture of the devil and sell 'em " - eminem

hahaha...you smart ass...you go school joor

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by omooba969(m): 9:51am On Jul 12, 2018
BruncleZuma:
Since they are dead and didn't speak before dying how did the police find out that they are from Onitsha?

Maybe by the shape of their heads.
Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by buchai: 9:57am On Jul 12, 2018
i dont know why police people will make a statement specifically using onitsha as where those arm robbers come from, are they not from Nigeria or is onitsha no longer in Nigeria?. if there is a new trend in crime nowadays police people should deem it fit and enlightened the public so that people will be aware of what is going on around their communities and environments not to come and tell us they are from this and that.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by elmodee7(m): 9:59am On Jul 12, 2018
ipob criminals from onicha. police did a good job.
Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by elmodee7(m): 9:59am On Jul 12, 2018
ipob criminals from onicha. good job Nigeria police.
Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by Timfreds(m): 10:04am On Jul 12, 2018
Nigeria police are terrible, they may Innocent guys killed unjustly, then tagged robbers. We've seen it before.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by generalud: 10:05am On Jul 12, 2018
They were looking for a greener pastures by crossing from east to west, not knowing that will be the end for them. It is true that a man only knows where he is born, but do not know where he will die. Rest in Pieces if at all you are resting at all.
Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by ifymadu: 10:09am On Jul 12, 2018
Was this how they dressed to the operation? In boxers shorts? Something is not right with these pictures. This guys look like people that were summarily executed and tagged as rubbers. Information about their base and identity may have been obtained before they were killed.
Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by omooba969(m): 10:14am On Jul 12, 2018
emmayoc:
Pls oooo, why is does all the gun battles between Naija police and armed robbers last for 30 minutes.?

Even if American soldiers engage in 30mins gun battle, it's gonna be a barrage.

Nigerian Police ehn... grin
Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by Icon4s(m): 10:27am On Jul 12, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

Hahaha. So are u saying u need to pay mods before u post ere. I thought this forum is a free one

You also need to buy kolanuts and jugs of palmwine for the gods of Nairaland.
Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by kunletexs: 10:56am On Jul 12, 2018
when is our police and the media going to grow up and be more civilized in their conduct especially when it involves the display of things like this?

in sane countries, since investigation would be conducted, their faces would be blur or not even shown. such crime scenes are restricted from people so as not to contaminate the scene. but professionalism is lacking in our police and even the media. it is a sorry case nigeria got independent in the first instance
Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by deniguy01(m): 11:00am On Jul 12, 2018
SalamRushdie:

And how were they both wearing just boxers during this said shoot out
what is two people doing with 4 rifle??
Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 12, 2018
tit:
police can lie!!!!
fear Nigeria police....bloody liars....
Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by BruncleZuma: 11:21am On Jul 12, 2018
PeterUdeme:

It was reported yesterday the the police inspector from onitsha informed them. His name was in the news.

Stop defending your people.

Your people being whom? Are you learning how to carry out a meaningful conversation?
Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:26pm On Jul 12, 2018
Looking at their Igbo I can boldly says they are from the east
Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by j1mmy: 2:12pm On Jul 12, 2018
BruncleZuma:
Since they are dead and didn't speak before dying how did the police find out that they are from Onitsha?

the same way the world found out majority of Nigerian drug dealers and criminals abroad are igbos.
Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by PeterUdeme: 3:04pm On Jul 12, 2018
BruncleZuma:

Your people being whom? Are you learning how to carry out a meaningful conversation?

Your people. The people you subtly defend. You shameless tribalist.
Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by BruncleZuma: 3:55pm On Jul 12, 2018
PeterUdeme:

Your people. The people you subtly defend. You shameless tribalist.
Are you stupid or just don't have manners. Please go and quote your play mates. Look at this uncouth individual.
Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by PeterUdeme: 4:28pm On Jul 12, 2018
BruncleZuma:
Are you stupid or just don't have manners. Please go and quote your play mates. Look at this uncouth individual.

Are you ashamed you are caught in your game?
Stupid tribalist who thinks he know more than the police.
Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by BruncleZuma: 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2018
PeterUdeme:

Are you ashamed you are caught in your game?
Stupid tribalist who thinks he know more than the police.

I will only reply your conspiracy theorist fantasy this last thing which is disturbing ...take your opinions , your well thought out assertions which I find childish and relatively disturbing since I don't know you from Nairaland or Adam ...enjoy your 2 seconds of fame and please go do something useful with your online time.
Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by PeterUdeme: 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2018
BruncleZuma:

I will only reply your conspiracy theorist fantasy this last thing which is disturbing ...take your opinions , your well thought out assertions which I find childish and relatively disturbing since I don't know you from Nairaland or Adam ...enjoy your 2 seconds of fame and please go do something useful with your online time.

Rants of a pained tribalistic coward. I've given you enough attention. Now run along.
Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by edupedia: 3:35am On Jul 13, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
How did they know they are from Onitsha since none of them was captured alive and they were killed in gun exchange?

Which investigation showed they are really from Onitsha?

Good job if they are really robbers but I'm even beginning to doubt if they are robbers in the first place. This is Nigeria.

If you know, you know.

...go to the police and ask for photocopies of all documents.... tell them u expected to see the photocopies on Nairaland but we're not there.... then come back here to tell us the result of your investigative net journalism!.... Shiorr
Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by thedondada(m): 8:28am On Jul 13, 2018
shinechinedu:
These guys look like they were tortured and beaten to death.. where's the bullet wound really?

They look like brothers.

Simple questions..

A gun battle for 30 mins and no news about it.

The "culprits " look alike possibly brothers so something is fishy ( though we've heard news of entire family members caught as robbers). But then again what are onitsha siblings known for? Traders. They possibly went to the market to buy goods and were waylaid for the cash or something.

No bullet wounds

Looks like they were beaten to death not shot. ( I expected blood stained clothes ).

Summary. Innocent individuals killed once again by the nigerian police and tagged armed robbers until proven otherwise.

Awaiting news from the family once this breaks out.

Nigeria oh Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by shinechinedu(m): 9:15am On Jul 13, 2018
Exactly my point. However most cases like this are usually swept under the carpet and the families usually do not step up to release a statement of any sort wether their wards are guilty or not, and then the police win again.. my brother, just take it that you've heard the last of this case as it is.
thedondada:

They look like brothers.

Simple questions..

A gun battle for 30 mins and no news about it.

The "culprits " look alike possibly brothers so something is fishy ( though we've heard news of entire family members caught as robbers). But then again what are onitsha siblings known for? Traders. They possibly went to the market to buy goods and were waylaid for the cash or something.

No bullet wounds

Looks like they were beaten to death not shot. ( I expected blood stained clothes ).

Summary. Innocent individuals killed once again by the nigerian police and tagged armed robbers until proven otherwise.

Awaiting news from the family once this breaks out.

Nigeria oh Nigeria
Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by Lotachukwunna: 10:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hai!!!! Nigerian police can lie for Nigeria!!! How do they know they are from Onitsha? Or do they involved spiritual man? I even doubt this guys are robbers because Nigerian police can do and undone especially Sars. Nigerian police should give us evidence of this guys been robbers, shot dead, and arrived from Onitsha?
This guys looks like people tortured to death because I can't find any bullet injuries on their bodies. Or are they killed spiritually?
They want to use this means to close AVS in Anambra State for herdsmen to have assess into the state to slaughter as usual
Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by uba1991: 11:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
BruncleZuma:
go back and read. d police were given intelligent report
Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by uba1991: 11:21pm On Jul 17, 2018
d shape of d head said everyting. no need to argue
Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by uba1991: 11:24pm On Jul 17, 2018
BruncleZuma:
go back and read. d police were given intelligent report
Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by effido666: 8:03am On Jul 18, 2018
tit:
police can lie!!!!
hmmm me i av not seen any bullet wound yet
Re: Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) by 900warriorz: 8:14am On Jul 18, 2018
Developers cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'One-Chance' Robbers Attack Woman With Spanner In Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Protesters Carry Placard Blaming Victims Found Dead In Port-Harcourt Hotel (Pix) / Robber In Ijankin, Lagos Crushed To Death While On Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.