Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,453 members, 7,781,309 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:13 PM

How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses (83253 Views)

Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested / Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by ChiefSweetus: 11:27pm On Jul 11, 2018
Damn!

This guy is as foolish as he looks sha. Omo ale!

1 Like

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Skmoda360(m): 11:28pm On Jul 11, 2018
Iolo:

Allow me disagree. Which do you think is more probable.

1. He killed her, dug the grave, placed his mattress on it for 5-6 days and didn’t tell anyone till the 6th day when he asked his brother to go get a sack.

Motive: We heard a neighbor who’s friend accompanied this guy to a Baba for Money ritual.

2. The girl visited him, invited two boys, this guy left his girl friend alone with the two boys in the room, he got back and saw her unclad with one boy on top of her, the other with a gun. Let’s assume they killed her and forced him to dig the grave. He slept on his murdered girlfriends grave that he dug with his own hands for 6 days. He didn’t inform any one she was murdered, no one has reported seeing any boys.

I’ll go with Occam’s razor here. The simplest story is most likely what’s true.
Your analysis was well orchestrated not like that dimwit that was just insulting me....
I go with you.

1 Like

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Lovemeforme(f): 11:28pm On Jul 11, 2018
last last they dug a grave with a dagger?since snake swallowed money everything is possible

2 Likes

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by mckazzy(m): 11:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
Shocker ko, absorber ni.

You want nairalanders to believe this bullcrap, no way wink
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Skmoda360(m): 11:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
tmakins1:
u get sense at all...watin u dy talk no sweet sef.
cheesy grin cheesy grin come and meet me in my house.
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by blackgold2018(m): 11:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
I think the boyfriend gang rapped her with his friends.

4 Likes

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 11, 2018
ozoebuka1:
The dumbness of this guy is legendary, firstly you murdered someone whose father has lots of connections and expected not to be caught and now you want us to believe this cock and bull story.

Don't make me believe that an average Yoruba man is this dumb, please. angry angry angry

You just displayed the reason nnamdi kanu called you ibos pigs and idiots. Have you carried out any investigation to know if he was lying?

2 Likes

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Crieff(m): 11:32pm On Jul 11, 2018
All these non-lagos Oshogbo boys, na town sense they get unlike Lagos boys. Fair enough, if them sabi too, na die...city sense, metro sense, cosmopolitan sense, global sense na hin full las gidi boys head.

The dude's account is incredible, incredulous and sounds so contrived.

3 Likes

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Akpacha(m): 11:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
I guess this guy is not apc party member, that was y he could not come up with serious lie. at his age, he couldn't come up with matured lie. I wish he roast in hell.
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by alabamacruff(m): 11:37pm On Jul 11, 2018
they killed her and asked you to look for digger/shovel. where did he got that from? was it kept in his room or he went out to look for it? SO NOBODY TO REPORT THIS TO AT THIS TIME. abeg 2nd base......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by shadyLP(m): 11:37pm On Jul 11, 2018
This is Nigeria...
Look how am living now..
Look how we're living now..
Everybody be criminal.. grin grin

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by paramakina202: 11:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
Skmoda360:
There is a 50-50 chance that he is saying the truth or lie.
Please fellas let not conclude yet...how can he killed her and still keep her corpse buried in his apartment?...he might even run away self.....and from there they will know he is actual culprit of the crime. undecided undecided undecided
Lalasticlala. Seun. Mynd44. Prettythickme

Why didn't he call or invite police days after the death of the girl?
The guy is dumb and he is screwed for life.

1 Like

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by tit(f): 11:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
I believe you just as I believe kemi nysc and Buhari nepa certificate
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Skmoda360(m): 11:39pm On Jul 11, 2018
PurplePatch:

Accomplic to the rescue... grin grin grin
grin grin cry cry

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by carrlyleone: 11:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
blackgold2018:
I think the boyfriend gang rapped her with his friends.
89% true with that story he gave.

2 Likes

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by mkoabiola: 11:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
Even a 4years pikin go no say ds uncle de lie for Africa.

Another story will come up after serious torture by d police

1 Like

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Akpacha(m): 11:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
PennywysCares:
God if truly you exists manifest in this young man case, cos he might be innocent of this accusation, the story might be true.
Who knows what deal the slay queen had with her alleged murderers.
God if you truly exists manifest in this guys case let the Innocent not suffer unjustly
u b mumu

3 Likes

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Godwin616: 11:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
O boy, your defence is so dump. It took you whole 5 days to tell your brother. You could not inform the police within 24hrs. You had opportunity to alert the police while you were looking for digger. Obviously those boys are your partners in crime and they should be apprehended as well. It was a planned work. Its so unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Rollitout: 11:46pm On Jul 11, 2018
Stupid fool, lie to your father at home not me, you are the one that killed that girl

2 Likes

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by hohyay: 11:48pm On Jul 11, 2018
1Ebiscoo:

http://dailypost.ng/2018/07/11/ex-ondo-deputy-governors-daughter-killed-boyfriend-confesses/
all I know is dat her father is reaping what he sow. we all know what politicians do before getting to post.

1 Like

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 11, 2018
ozoebuka1:
The dumbness of this guy is legendary, firstly you murdered someone whose father has lots of connections and expected not to be caught and now you want us to believe this cock and bull story.

Don't make me believe that an average Yoruba man is this dumb, please. angry angry angry

Ur just blatantly accusing someone of murder. Bros are u well at all?

1 Like

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
Nbote:
Dis it story sef.. Ur supposed gf came to ur house with 2 boys.. U exchanged greetings with dem and excused urself to go outside..? And den dey called U back inside Ur own house and den it was inside u saw one had a gun but u didn't see it outside.. U jus wasted ur life..
If u were reasonable, u should call for the tracing n arrest of those 2 boys. It shouldn't be hard to trace dem.

That young man has absolutely no reason to kill that girl.

1 Like

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Godwin616: 11:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
hohyay:

all I know is dat her father is reaping what he sow. we all know what politicians do before getting to post.
Abbah! Fear God O. Why are you talking like this.
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by wiseone28: 11:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
Skmoda360:

Your papa....
Go and read about proper investigation of crime and profiling of alpha suspect....it is a made up statement anyway but note something you are a complete mad man for attacking me in a such a manner. undecided undecided undecided angry sad
Seems you are one of the guy?
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by 8stargeneral: 11:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
Lie Muhammad Na dis guy mentor shocked
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 11, 2018
Alejoc:
Only angels can believe your story young man.... It doesn't add up!

It clearly does add up.

The next step should be to trace those 2 boys, that should be easy, very easy.

That young man doesn't have any motive for killing the girl and also even if he kills her, He wouldn't kill her in his house, talk more of burying her inside his room.

1 Like

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 11, 2018
Olatunji1929:
I dont believe you

Why are u hell bent on insisting that the young man is guilty
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 11, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

As if you were explaining to kindergartens..
Police please waste him already.. angry angry

He's innocent.
Ask ur self the right questions.

1 Like

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
fykes:
Dude is this the best u can do? Oh...I'm disappointed.
I'm not saying u lied, just didn't tell d truth like it is.

Why are u insisting that he killed the girl
Nigerians ehh, Wetin be una problem?

1 Like

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Skmoda360(m): 11:58pm On Jul 11, 2018
wiseone28:
Seems you are one of the guy?

Lol.. grin grin abeg oooo no put me for matta wey no concern me ooo

1 Like

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Akpacha(m): 11:58pm On Jul 11, 2018
hohyay:

if na so yusuf buhari for no survive that power bike crash.
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Intelxiii: 11:58pm On Jul 11, 2018
so those guys did not see any where the can kill her except your house?
and when the other person was raping her she did not shout she only say i wont tell anybody abi?
u saw someone raping your girl friend and u keep quiet?
the even ask you to go get something to dig u went and bring?
when they are digging the close the windows and the doors so that nobody will know someone was digging abi?
she always bring boys to your house and your happy as her boy friend? because you love her very much?
you did not tell any one or shout u just went and bring something to dig?
and the two guys that wanted to kill her the also want you to see their face abi?
u graduated since 2017 u dont have anything doing she ask for 2k u only send 1k so that she will use N100?
to ATM and withdraw 900 naira?
going out with a former deputy Govt daughter with out a job and can not even give a woman 2k that means u have ojukokoro
and person like u can go extra miles.
shocked cry cry cry cry cry
Weldon u try? pls can they give me permission to slap this guy? pls just one slap to bring him back to default to start telling
the truth.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo / Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa / #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.