Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses (83365 Views)

Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested / Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Dami12345: 2:39am On Jul 12, 2018
PrecisionFx:

If u were reasonable, u should call for the tracing n arrest of those 2 boys. It shouldn't be hard to trace dem.

That young man has absolutely no reason to kill that girl.

Exactly, he has more to gain from her alive then her dead, unless you believe that ritual shit, and even then can you compare the money and peace of mind/ guaranteed income that comes from political money to ritual money
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Dami12345: 2:40am On Jul 12, 2018
PrecisionFx:

It clearly does add up.

The next step should be to trace those 2 boys, that should be easy, very easy.

That young man doesn't have any motive for killing the girl and also even if he kills her, He wouldn't kill her in his house, talk more of burying her inside his room.

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Toplexy675(m): 2:41am On Jul 12, 2018
Inchorent rubbish, she asked you for 2,000# continue lying yahoo plus if you still don't know you are dammed.

1 Like

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Dami12345: 2:45am On Jul 12, 2018
Intelxiii:
so those guys did not see any where the can kill her except your house?
and when the other person was raping her she did not shout she only say i wont tell anybody abi?
u saw someone raping your girl friend and u keep quiet?
the even ask you to go get something to dig u went and bring?
when they are digging the close the windows and the doors so that nobody will know someone was digging abi?
she always bring boys to your house and your happy as her boy friend? because you love her very much?
you did not tell any one or shout u just went and bring something to dig?
and the two guys that wanted to kill her the also want you to see their face abi?
u graduated since 2017 u dont have anything doing she ask for 2k u only send 1k so that she will use N100?
to ATM and withdraw 900 naira?
going out with a former deputy Govt daughter with out a job and can not even give a woman 2k that means u have ojukokoro
and person like u can go extra miles.
shocked cry cry cry cry cry
Weldon u try? pls can they give me permission to slap this guy? pls just one slap to bring him back to default to start telling
the truth.

See stupidity,
Daviodo is into drugs and yet his father is that rich.
Many yahoo boys come from rich families and yet they do yahoo.

Is it a sin to be poor, or to fall in love, they guy stick to the girl because she is his way out of poverty, she must have promised to take to her dad for him, do you think he wouldn't do anything for he knowing that??

Also you want him to fight for her when he see gun and doesn't even understand why they are fucvvking the girl?

You people surprise me, do you all think clearly when guns are pointed at you, can you think straight when you see in high pressure situations?
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Dami12345: 2:47am On Jul 12, 2018
mimimile93:
Chief Judges of Nairaland please before you pass your judgment, ask yourself these questions.

If he killed his girlfriend;

1. Why did he bury her in his room?

At least there are bushes around. He could have waited at night he dumped her in one of the bushes.

2. Why did he not prevent his father from reporting to the police?

3. Why did he exhume the corpse after burying?

4. Why did he not run away to a far place where no one can easily find him?

................................................................................

For y'all asking why didn't he report to the police or anyone immediately the incident happens.?

Now answer this question ;

1. Have you ever get trapped in a situation that you lost your senses?

.................................................................................

For y'all asking why did he leave the room for his girlfriend and her guests.?

1. Do y'all respect y'all girlfriend's privacy?

N/B: This is not the first time she has brought people to his house.
.................................................................................

For y'all asking why did he go to look for something and to dig the ground?

1. What if he had ran to call people and coming back with people the killers were no where to be found. Would they believe him that some two guys killed his girlfriend?

For y'all asking why did he dig the ground?

1. Have y'all ever been threaten with a gun and you opposed the finger on the trigger?

Exactly.
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Donphykson: 2:47am On Jul 12, 2018
U said they ask for digger..
my question is?
Where did u get the digger??
1..if inside..u are d killer because u are not a woodcutter..
2..if borrowed outside..who gave u and y can't u shout outside..
3..if the two boys brought it with them..it was not in ur earlier confession..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by koolaid87: 2:48am On Jul 12, 2018
The only truth in this story is that he premeditated the killing.

He brought in two of his friend to assist him kill and bury the victim for ritualistic purposes.

To hell with his silly lies

Let him die in kirikiri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Dami12345: 2:50am On Jul 12, 2018
lamidebaby:
This guy just redefined the word stupid.
Like are you for real?

Nope you are and you are also ugly, God your are stupid and ugly, wow,

When next someone points a gun at you I want you to think clearly and be thinking about what would happen when you tell the story out , so that you will do thinks differently and cool headedly, am very sure that under pressure you will also not make mistakes or wrong decisions.

Stupid black shit, you shouldn't be allowed to talk.
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Dami12345: 2:52am On Jul 12, 2018
wiseone28:
Na your type your pikin go collect double school fee if u can't decode such a senseless lies

And you call yourself wise...
Buba you are stupiidone , na your birth right.
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Dami12345: 2:58am On Jul 12, 2018
Herkim:
In a sane society that boy suppose to be in jail by now base on his statement. May be he taught Nigerians are daft with no sense of humor.

Are you well?
Where do you think he is? In a 7 star hotel??
What the fucvk is wrong with you people?

Do you think he's trying to entertain you, the boy is fighting for his life.

His story is so stupid that it can only be the truth, everyone has that situation in life where he knows that if he tells the truth no one will believe him because it makes no sense,
How can he have has days and this is all he came up with? Think people, they story is so ridiculous ,it can only be unfortunately the truth, don't forget this boy is a graduated he watched movie, so he should have presented a better lie.

1 Like

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Dami12345: 3:00am On Jul 12, 2018
NiklausAkins:
why did he bury her in his room??

Anwser: Because its the requirement for the ritual..
Na ritual baba/mama��..

I stay in Akure, as a matter of fact, someone i know went to pay visit to the family.. If you hear the full story u go burst head... Baba carry the girl simcardsss, go trow for two different express

Story story, dem say dem say, it is always someone ,someone,I also headed the boy has millions in his bank account, I heard he's a big boy.
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Dami12345: 3:11am On Jul 12, 2018
aoshea18:

Except killing her was an accident. He could have hit her while they where quarreling about something and she died. He must have panicked and thought of the easiest way to hide her body. He probably Wasn’t thinking.

Modified: I just read the account of the eye witness and the family. It’s a clear cut case

No...the family is in rage. They want blood and they boy is as good as any other outlet for revenge.

My question for you is if the boy is smart to create divisions etc, why such lame story now?

If he confessed he would have pleaded for mercy, it was the devil, bla bla bla, you've heard of witches ? Do they change mouth?
What about other ritual cases? Do they confess and change mouth later on?

Besides the Nigeria police would have fucvked that boy up so much that he should be ready to confess to the bombing of world trade center so why would he say this, he is a poor boy with no Godfather, he is going to jail, the cards are stacked against him, so why would he lie? Especially if the " spirit " is disturbing him?.
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Dami12345: 3:15am On Jul 12, 2018
luwabrooklyn:
na lie those guy would have killed him to cover up ther deeds atleast thy killed d gel so why a witness that could pinpoint them anywer anytime they weren't masked now she was still buried underneath his bed he would have called authorities immediately it was now five days after when those guys for don clear settle

They didn't kill him for the same reason you don't believe him, do you remember the story of the guy who was kidnapped by SARS with his girlfriend and killed, if they killed just the girl, is there anyone who won't believe that the boy didn't use her,
Throw in the location and the fact that she is buried in his room.
You see the picture? Its too much for him not rp be killed outrightly without investigation, am sure they expected him to be burnt in the community before police could get to the matter.
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Komu1048(m): 3:16am On Jul 12, 2018
Me I go with the guy
1. If he really want to kill the girl she could have done that in other places like bush far place. The girl that travel upandan.
2. If he was the one that kill her she might have lost part of her body. That way we can believe he is a ritualist.
3. The girl dad is a politician, he used those boys for election n dumb them they came for her daughter. Rape her n kill her to frame the small ajuwaya
4. The guy is a broke guy n dated the girl as a lifeline from brokiness. He wouldn't have dear to upset her let alone kill her. That's why he welcome her with her guest without questioning her.
5. I'm not a police man or intelligent gathering officer. So I might be wrong.

1 Like

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Dami12345: 3:19am On Jul 12, 2018
FitnesScientist:
There is something like money ritual. (There are actual documented police records of people killing and mutilating corpses for ritual purposes). The issue is it doesn't give them money... it is all false hope/faith nothing comes out if it but people get killed.

As long as someone writes a statement saying he went to a herbalist it becomes evidence. The case is stacked against him, the onus is on HIM (the boyfriend) to provide actual facts/evidence that there were "two men". The police would NOT going about looking for them if he cannot provide a trail.

The police would not go about looking for "imaginary" two men it there is no evidence from the boyfriend of their existence. His goose is cooked!

The best the police would do is check the call records of all her phones. Some time to her estimated time of death, she should have called the "two men" to tell them her location or when she would be around (they can't just show up unannounced in HIS house, going by common logic) --- checking call records from GSM service providers is easy.

The body was found buried under his bed... the prosecution would have an easy win with this case.

No matter how hard you try to defend him or spin this case, the boyfriend is going to get either a lengthy jail time or the death sentence... I can bet all my money he would NOT walk away freely.

I know this, but have we fallen that low, that we seek wins rather than justice, will we let other killers go loose because we are" sure" we don't want to go looking for a lead.

I would sleep better at night if I was certain the guilty man is guilty , we owe it to God and ourselves to lead the way we would expect others to do for us, maybe just maybe then will there be hope for Nigeria.
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Dami12345: 3:31am On Jul 12, 2018
cococandy:
If this story is true, when they told you to go and find digger was when you should when run to call for help.

What were you thinking? This doesn’t ring true

Miss coco, believe me in retrospect it's easy to make decision.
However when faced with gun/threats there is very possibility that you will do whatever the gun man wants.

Examples robbers forces father to sleep with daughter, brother with sister, raping daughter and mother in front of father.

My point is they could have threatened his family, threatened to find him, and even seeing what happened to the girl he would comply.

They would even tell him no one would. Believe him which is true.

But above all they will demand obedience or give him death.
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by otokx(m): 3:34am On Jul 12, 2018
The deed is done, the dead is dead, hope the living can learn lessons.
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Nobody: 3:38am On Jul 12, 2018
They ask you to look for digger, you went out and did not raise alarm. The boy good to slap.

1 Like

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Dami12345: 3:40am On Jul 12, 2018
Komu1048:
Me I go with the guy
1. If he really want to kill the girl she could have done that in other places like bush far place. The girl that travel upandan.
2. If he was the one that kill her she might have lost part of her body. That way we can believe he is a ritualist.
3. The girl dad is a politician, he used those boys for election n dumb them they came for her daughter. Rape her n kill her to frame the small ajuwaya
4. The guy is a broke guy n dated the girl as a lifeline from brokiness. He wouldn't have dear to upset her let alone kill her. That's why he welcome her with her guest without questioning her.
5. I'm not a police man or intelligent gathering officer. So I might be wrong.

Funny enough, this was a purely sensible statement coming from analysis and not mob emotion.

You will be a natural analyst or tactician

1 Like

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by zicoraads: 3:40am On Jul 12, 2018
Somehow, I wanted to give him the benefit of doubt. But that was before this confession of his. Now I'm almost certain he is guilty.

1 Like

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Iamgrey5(m): 3:42am On Jul 12, 2018
Dami12345:

What is wrong with you people, take a step back, who will ever believe that he didn't kill her, is it the Nigeria police? Or the power father? Or the average retarde-d niaralander who like noliwood soo much that he would rather believe in ghost and money rituals than a simple truth, even better why not wait and let investigation conclude, am sure the girls father will fish out the true killers, t
The boy has always been innocent, its as plain as day,his behavior and the fact that his family reported him proves that, he also never ran
Yet, it took nearly a week after his brother reported to the police before he was arrested.

Where was he before? in the your closet? why didn't he voluntary surrender himself to the police immediately he told "his to report the case"

The guy is a mofo. You are really buying his garbage of a story that some random strangers killed someone in his room and had the time to tell him to bury it, perhaps to help him cover up, or what?

Where have you ever seen killers with such ample time in the world? grin not to talk of rapist? grin

If they wanted to frame him, killing the lady in his room alone is enough to do that.

2 Likes

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Ategberoson(m): 3:49am On Jul 12, 2018
ozoebuka1:
The dumbness of this guy is legendary, firstly you murdered someone whose father has lots of connections and expected not to be caught and now you want us to believe this cock and bull story.

Don't make me believe that an average Yoruba man is this dumb, please. angry angry angry

that believe can eventually made u dumb because your IQ should tell you that, a policeman or somebody powerful (lawyer&co) must have taught him how to manipulate that lies.

Anyone can lie to save themselves from prosecution, so why attached tribe to it dummy
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Dami12345: 3:53am On Jul 12, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Yet, it took nearly a week after his brother reported to the police before he was arrested.

Where was he before? in the your closet? why didn't he voluntary surrender himself to the police immediately he told "his to report the case"

The guy is a mofo. You are really buying his garbage of a story that some random strangers killed people kill someone in his room and have time to tell him to bury it, perhaps to help him cover up, or what?

Where have you ever seen killers with such ample time in the world? grin not to talk of rapist? grin

if they wanted to frame him, killing the lady in his room alone is enough to do that.

You presume to know the mind of killers.
You ask where the guy was all this time,

Lets put you in his shoes, the police will definitely arrest him,
He will die in prison ( y you say) the killers told him they have connection everywhere that if he goes to the police they will kill his family and him.

Y did he believe( they killed the daughter to a very powerful man right in front of him) made him dig the grave also.

What do you think would be his reaction? Run to the police and see the deaths of all his people for a matter he himself knows nothing about?

Secondly look at the arrested pic of the boy and his former pic, doesn't he look guilty, now go back and look through all the people that you know the police arrested, even rich men, don't they all look like the regular mug shots of criminals, and this aids in tailoring your believe that the boy is guilty.

By the way look at this https://www.nairaland.com/4611066/man-wrongly-arrested-murder-discharged#69277705

This is just a recent situations base on haste to prosecute anyone.

If the boy is guilty which the evidence suggest, then let's prove beyond a doubt, because if he is killed and the true story comes out, how do we live with ourselves that we killed in haste or punished in haste.

What we take cannot be given back so let's look at this think from every angle possible.
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by baby124: 3:57am On Jul 12, 2018
The guy has mental illness. He’s narrating how he killed her in third person. He probably has multiple personality issues. He obviously raped and strangled her to death. Then buried her in his room to hide the body. He knew he couldn’t keep that body buried for long so he had to move it. Probably found it difficult, he got tired and told his sibling hoping they would help conceal his crime. That girl was probably a Virgin to have been assaulted, raped and killed. He won’t do all that to a girl he’s having a steady sexual relationship with.

2 Likes

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Iamgrey5(m): 4:09am On Jul 12, 2018
Dami12345:

You presume to know the mind of killers.
You ask where the guy was all this time,

Lets put you in his shoes, the police will definitely arrest him,
He will die in prison ( y you say) the killers told him they have connection everywhere that if he goes to the police they will kill his family and him.

Y did he believe( they killed the daughter to a very powerful man right in front of him) made him dig the grave also.

What do you think would be his reaction? Run to the police and see the deaths of all his people for a matter he himself knows nothing about?

Secondly look at the arrested pic of the boy and his former pic, doesn't he look guilty, now go back and look through all the people that you know the police arrested, even rich men, don't they all look like the regular mug shots of criminals, and this aids in tailoring your believe that the boy is guilty.

By the way look at this https://www.nairaland.com/4611066/man-wrongly-arrested-murder-discharged#69277705

This is just a recent situations base on haste to prosecute anyone.

If the boy is guilty which the evidence suggest, then let's prove beyond a doubt, because if he is killed and the true story comes out, how do we live with ourselves that we killed in haste or punished in haste.

What we take cannot be given back so let's look at this think from every angle possible.

I don't believe killers will request that he buried a dead corpse inside his room because that will be helping him to get rid of the evidence that could nail him, why will they want to do that? Wouldn't it be a lot easier if they didn't bother themselves? They are allegedly random strangers, you know.

Secondly, who was then using her phone to send messages to her loved ones that she was OK as alleged by her family members? The very generous random killers?, who are more concerned about keeping the crime mystery?

Thirdly, why did they choose under his bed to generously bury the lady, so that he can sleep over it? Why not elsewhere in the room? He still managed to sleep five days straight on the dead body, he couldn't run away from the room, even if he wouldn't have told anyone, So brave! cheesy

Why will the killers tell him not to publicize the particular killing after they must have gone? What will be their motive? Were they expecting her beloved ones who are well connected to forget about her? Did they expect him never to tell? Evidently, now that the body was discovered, did it lead in any way to the arrest of the random strangers? so why will they have done that?

This account is too dumb, even for a five year old

4 Likes

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Nobody: 4:20am On Jul 12, 2018
PrecisionFx:

If u were reasonable, u should call for the tracing n arrest of those 2 boys. It shouldn't be hard to trace dem.

That young man has absolutely no reason to kill that girl.

It's a ridiculous story. I think it's sex gone wrong. Drugs or kinky stuff.

Or maybe some foolish setup of the girl which went wrong. Drugging her for a blackmail sex video, maybe with the two boys

1 Like

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by AntiWailer: 4:29am On Jul 12, 2018
PennywysCares:
God if truly you exists manifest in this young man case, cos he might be innocent of this accusation, the story might be true.
Who knows what deal the slay queen had with her alleged murderers.
God if you truly exists manifest in this guys case let the Innocent not suffer unjustly

He can never be innocent.

Let assume he is saying the truth,

He witnessed murder, buried the girl in his room.

Haba na

1 Like

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Penistrate: 4:29am On Jul 12, 2018
Q1 What do you do with digger in your house, are you a farmer? Q2How did the two boys know you'll have a digger since they intended to Burry her in your house? Q3How long do you think it takes to dig a grave.....because Killers are always in a hurry to leave the scene? Oga, you're in it.

2 Likes

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by YorubaEmir: 4:32am On Jul 12, 2018
DKM123:
She called you to send her 2k but you only sent 1k

That above is the genesis of your anger..... You were dating the daughter of a rich man and felt you couldn't meet up to her expectations and that spurred you to use her for rituals.
It is not uncommon for men who date girls with rich parents to be obsessed with money themselves due to the ego naturally innate in a man.... You felt inadequate.

However, you never loved her even though she probably loved you. Your selfish ego is what has ruined you.

Tell your younger brother to read what you wrote and ask him if you made any sense
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by stpat1(m): 4:47am On Jul 12, 2018
Skmoda360:
There is a 50-50 chance that he is saying the truth or lie.
Please fellas let not conclude yet...how can he killed her and still keep her corpse buried in his apartment?...he might even run away self.....and from there they will know he is actual culprit of the crime. undecided undecided undecided

You must be MAD
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by cococandy(f): 4:55am On Jul 12, 2018
Not when you’re already away from their presence

Dami12345:

Miss coco, believe me in retrospect it's easy to make decision.
However when faced with gun/threats there is very possibility that you will do whatever the gun man wants.

Examples robbers forces father to sleep with daughter, brother with sister, raping daughter and mother in front of father.

My point is they could have threatened his family, threatened to find him, and even seeing what happened to the girl he would comply.

They would even tell him no one would. Believe him which is true.

But above all they will demand obedience or give him death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad / Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa / Young Man Killed By Avenging Cultists In Delta State (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.