Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses (83400 Views)

Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested / Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Nnamdiojukwu: 4:55am On Jul 12, 2018
ozoebuka1:
The dumbness of this guy is legendary, firstly you murdered someone whose father has lots of connections and expected not to be caught and now you want us to believe this cock and bull story.

Don't make me believe that an average Yoruba man is this dumb, please. angry angry angry
What if he mention names of the two boys?
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Nobody: 4:55am On Jul 12, 2018
*spits* .....THIS IS THE STUPIDEST DEFENSE I'VE HEARD SINCE ADAM!......

THIS DUDE IS DUMBER & DEADLIER THAN I THOUGHT...... WHERE'S JUNGLE JUSTICE WHEN YOU NEED ONE...... damnnnnnnnnn!

2 Likes

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Nobody: 5:13am On Jul 12, 2018
LIE Mohammed is a learner after all!

only compound fools I'll fall for this rooster!

.....id Xtra /crime n investigation remains my favorite channels.

2 Likes

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by skales67(m): 5:19am On Jul 12, 2018
ozoebuka1:
The dumbness of this guy is legendary, firstly you murdered someone whose father has lots of connections and expected not to be caught and now you want us to believe this cock and bull story.

Don't make me believe that an average Yoruba man is this dumb, please. angry angry angry

What do you mean? The guy has already proven beyond doubt that the dumbness is certain and you are here playing Thomas?

2 Likes

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by QuietHammer(m): 5:29am On Jul 12, 2018
PennywysCares:
God if truly you exists manifest in this young man case, cos he might be innocent of this accusation, the story might be true.
Who knows what deal the slay queen had with her alleged murderers.
God if you truly exists manifest in this guys case let the Innocent not suffer unjustly
And if He doesn't 'manifest' in this guy's case that means he doesn't exist? Hian. The way some people think sef...
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Myself2(m): 5:50am On Jul 12, 2018
They should send him to lion building for interrogation, when those guys torture him, he wont only sing but he will release an album

1 Like

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Born2Breed(f): 6:02am On Jul 12, 2018
The suspect is not even remorseful.

Give him serious drilling,and he will man up and own up to the crime he committed.

1 Like

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Etuagievin(m): 6:07am On Jul 12, 2018
forreelinc:
Haters will say she is not fine
. Can u imagine, someone that's already dead all you had to say about her was weather she was fine or not. You just left the main issue and started talking trivialities. Wise up please!

1 Like

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by mctfopt: 6:12am On Jul 12, 2018
The story is written by someone looking for traffic. Don't believe everything you read!
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by megapriest(m): 6:20am On Jul 12, 2018
wait hear yourself, you are not even good at lieing
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Alphacrissy(m): 6:25am On Jul 12, 2018
blackgold2018:
I think the boyfriend gang rapped her with his friends.
story looking more like he called in his friends to gang rape her, and then she threatens them to report to the police and possibly use her father's influence to put them in jail forever. Then, they had to kill her in order to close the chapter. That looks pretty much what happened

2 Likes

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by dbynonetwork: 6:27am On Jul 12, 2018
Skmoda360:
There is a 50-50 chance that he is saying the truth or lie.
Please fellas let not conclude yet...how can he killed her and still keep her corpse buried in his apartment?...he might even run away self.....and from there they will know he is actual culprit of the crime. undecided undecided undecided

You are so dumb... Why didn't he report to the respective authorities when it happened... He had to wait for five days probably after everyone said the last place the saw her was in his house...
Go n buy sense...
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by wasiuom: 6:34am On Jul 12, 2018
Young man, stop fooling everybody in this group, you hardened criminal.

You are adding more to your trouble by sharing this BIG lie and wasting people mb to reading same..

Justice must prevail...

Oooole!

1 Like

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 12, 2018
And you couldn't raise alarm when they told you to go find a digger abi.

1 Like

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by H2Ossss(m): 6:39am On Jul 12, 2018
Dami12345:

See idiot, have you ever been in a high tension situations before, being faced with men who just killed someone in front of you, will you try and play games with them or obey.

Every body will obey, so don't come with your stupid points,

The truth is usually the most simple and least complex story,

Second she's the daughter to an ex governor who he was seeking favor, she does whatever she wants and the guy knows allowing her is his Golden ticket, do you think he would risk offending her? She knew that and hence like all Nigerian women she used him.

thanks for the insult
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 12, 2018
They later forced you to bring a digger with which they dug ground and buried her.
And you forced me to discovered that you are a big FOOL for this lies

1 Like

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Jabioro: 6:48am On Jul 12, 2018
I thought l have it all,meanwhile l have not.. Your defence is something else.
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Guide777(m): 6:50am On Jul 12, 2018
Boy o boy your narrative was adding up until you said , they told you to get a digger and you got it for them. And they buried her in your room. And then you never informed anyone until several days after.
Cock and bull...
If you are innocent and your lawyer has given you that line, know that he is being bankrolled by your enemy. If not better confess now, and save everyone the whole stress of unwarranted long trial.

1 Like

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Guide777(m): 6:51am On Jul 12, 2018
Boy oh boy your narrative was adding up until you said , they told you to get a digger and you got it for them. And they buried her in your room. And then you never informed anyone until several days after.
Cock and bull...
If you are innocent and your lawyer has given you that line, know that he is being bankrolled by your enemy. If not better confess now, and save everyone the whole stress of unwarranted long trial.
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by delman88(m): 7:09am On Jul 12, 2018
Whoever wrote this script for him should be arrested also. So they killed her so she wont tell anyone and left you alive unhurt??

Well done sir.

1 Like

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by newoffer: 7:10am On Jul 12, 2018
Afonja tales

1 Like

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by menshowng(m): 7:13am On Jul 12, 2018
Adon belive dis guy abeg hez lying....how ur ex which i suppose u still have feelings for brings in two male visitors n u no para or say anyting? U no even add salt for d lie e no sweet.kill d baxtard now

1 Like

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 12, 2018
FitnesScientist:
There is something like money ritual. (There are actual documented police records of people killing and mutilating corpses for ritual purposes). The issue is it doesn't give them money... it is all false hope/faith nothing comes out if it but people get killed.

As long as someone writes a statement saying he went to a herbalist it becomes evidence. The case is stacked against him, the onus is on HIM (the boyfriend) to provide actual facts/evidence that there were "two men". The police would NOT going about looking for them if he cannot provide a trail.

The police would not go about looking for "imaginary" two men it there is no evidence from the boyfriend of their existence. His goose is cooked!

The best the police would do is check the call records of all her phones. Some time to her estimated time of death, she should have called the "two men" to tell them her location or when she would be around (they can't just show up unannounced in HIS house, going by common logic) --- checking call records from GSM service providers is easy.

The body was found buried under his bed... the prosecution would have an easy win with this case.

No matter how hard you try to defend him or spin this case, the boyfriend is going to get either a lengthy jail time or the death sentence... I can bet all my money he would NOT walk away freely.

"" As long as someone writes a statement saying he went to a herbalist ""

Thats hearsay. Anybody can say anything that they like, It proves bsoltely nothing.

There is something like ritual, There's nothing like Money Ritual. There's nothing u will do and automatically become rich overnight.

We all picked up the money ritual ish in Nigerian movies as we grew up.

Let the law take its course n if he's found guilty, let them judges send him to firing squad.
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 12, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

As if you were explaining to kindergartens..

Police please waste him already.. angry angry

This are the retarded people I share nationality with.

Police should waste him? For doing what biko

Even if he killed the girl, due process should be followed. Only a judge can pass judgement, so please shut up and take several seats.

I really hope you or a member of your family find yourself in a very similar situation.

Ridiculously retarded Nigerians seeking fairness and accountability from their Politicians while displaying open stupidity at every slight opportunity.
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 12, 2018
Myself2:
They should send him to lion building for interrogation, when those guys torture him, he wont only sing but he will release an album

If they arrest u today n send u to that same lion building for interrogation, After a few minutes of torture, u will confess n sign that u killed the ex deputy governors daughter and that u killed 2 more girls in OGUN and Abuja.

U will release multiple album.

1 Like

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 12, 2018
Dami12345:

Exactly, he has more to gain from her alive then her dead, unless you believe that ritual shit, and even then can you compare the money and peace of mind/ guaranteed income that comes from political money to ritual money

There is nothing like Money ritual.

1 Like

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by PointZerom: 7:17am On Jul 12, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

As if you were explaining to kindergartens..
Police please waste him already.. angry angry

Only if you had responded like this on Cowhari lies.
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 12, 2018
oyb:

It's a ridiculous story. I think it's sex gone wrong. Drugs or kinky stuff.

Or maybe some foolish setup of the girl which went wrong. Drugging her for a blackmail sex video, maybe with the two boys

Ur inside ur room doing a lot of negative thinking. Its easy to find out weda she was on drug n its easy to find out weda the 2 boys exist or not n its easy to find out weda they came to that compound.

Allow the law to take its course n stop accusing, trying n sentencing people to jail or death online.
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by egbguntayaa: 7:30am On Jul 12, 2018
this fine bae just waste
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by livinbygrace: 7:31am On Jul 12, 2018
Abeg there many loopholes in this guy explanation.You said other people in the house could not heard when you were digging the grave in your room because of World Cup matches,that’s a big lie.There is no way you can dig a grave on a concrete easily and nobody will notice .
You went to look for digger outside and you could not run away or alert anybody about the incident and you had to wait for 5 or 6 days until you were reported?
You said you ventured into yahoo early this year and you have not made any money ?
My conclusion is that you were fraustrated and ventured into rituals ,and if you had succeeded in using her,you will claim to be a G boy.You are a ritualist and not a real hursler.We still have many of them in that axis,ritualist disguising as hurslers.
I spit on you .

1 Like

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 12, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Ur inside ur room doing a lot of negative thinking. Its easy to find out weda she was on drug n its easy to find out weda the 2 boys exist or not n its easy to find out weda they came to that compound.

Allow the law to take its course n stop accusing, trying n sentencing people to jail or death online.

unfortunately for the guy, there is no autopsy to confirm cause of death

that guy is going to hang or live the rest of his life in a cell

a corpse was found buried in his room.

he knew the victim personally

he tried to hide the evidence.

this is not your beer parlour where everyone nods sagely to your cock and bull stories.
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by FitnesScientist: 7:50am On Jul 12, 2018
The high court in Akure has few cases when compared to Lagos.... he would be sentenced in less than 3 years... then come back and make excuses. I am out.

Dami12345:

I know this, but have we fallen that low, that we seek wins rather than justice, will we let other killers go loose because we are" sure" we don't want to go looking for a lead.

I would sleep better at night if I was certain the guilty man is guilty , we owe it to God and ourselves to lead the way we would expect others to do for us, maybe just maybe then will there be hope for Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

#JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment / Widow And Lover Killed During Midnight Sex In Ebonyi / Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.