Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:38 PM

Election: NBC Imposes N500, 000 Fine On Ekiti Broadcasting Service - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election: NBC Imposes N500, 000 Fine On Ekiti Broadcasting Service (36987 Views)

Mbah Appoints Ladi Akeredolu-Ale MD Of Enugu State Broadcasting Service / Enugu State Broadcasting Service Gutted By Fire (Pictures) / BREAKING: Ekiti Broadcasting Service Shut Down By NBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election: NBC Imposes N500, 000 Fine On Ekiti Broadcasting Service by els0nm0rali(m): 10:54am On Jul 12, 2018
resurgent2019:

I really do not know how Fayose dislocated his arm, but i jolly know that the people of Ekiti need to stick with the PDP—not that the party is much better than the APC—because we are unable to decide where the loyalties of the President lies at this point in the life of the nation. The APC is a risky proposition for a state like ekiti given the courageous actions of the hunters, supported by the outgoing administration in the state.

PDP = APC on steroids.

Show us Fayose's achievements for the past 8 years he's been in office.
Re: Election: NBC Imposes N500, 000 Fine On Ekiti Broadcasting Service by krisdzhon: 11:01am On Jul 12, 2018
zinizta:

silly comment.... obviously a PDP agent...

i comment as a neutral bonafide Ekiti state indigene, you are not making any point.

what is the relationship between a governorship election and fulani herdsmen?

i have said it over and over people that dont know much about the going ons in Ekiti state suddenly have turned into experts proferring lopsided analysis...

Fayose is/was/will always be a scammer but he is loved by the people....Fayemi on the other hand has disappointed the people of Ekiti before....Fayose is trying to do to Ekiti what Tinubu did to Lagos....but i dont want another Tinubu in my beloved Ekiti...and if i were to choose i would prefer the real Tinubu than this hypocrite called Fayose...

My Brother from another Mother in Ekiti, it appears your not grateful to God for using the man you are calling a scammer to protect Ekiti from AK47-WIELDING FULANI HERDSMEN INVASION!

I am privileged, by God's grace, to have interacted and involved with projects that gave us access to past, present and future leaders of this Country. Needless to start mentioning names...

Don't be deceived, Ekiti is the only state in the South-West that is not under the direct/indirect control of the Hausa-Fulanis (the masterminders of the structural killings in Nigeria).

I'm a living witness to structural eliminations going in the Christian settlements in the Norther part of Nigeria. A friend of mine, his six other Brothers and his Father were some years ago gruesomely murdered inside their house well where they had all jumped in to hide from the murderous Hausa-Fulanis. Unknown to my friend, his brothers and Father, a Hausa-Fulani neighbour of theirs was watching them from over the fence. When the Hausa-Fulani mobs arrived my friend's family house, in search for them, the said neighbour took them to the well where my friend, his six Brothers and Father were hiding. That was how the Hausa-Fulanis took the blocks, that were meant for contruction of more apartments, and threw into the well until the well got filled up with blocks! The entire family of sevens sons and a father (a retired Soldier) were buried alive!

My Brother, don't deceived, with is happening in Nigeria is not political. It is a strategically mapped out plan for invasion and by so doing expand the sphere of the Hausa-Fulani caliphate!

Don't sell your rights to existance by choosing a leader backed the Hausa-Fulanis, lest your land and her people will be at the mercy of their instruments of brutality and invasion (Fulani-Herdsmen)!

#EKITI UNITE AND SAY NO TO HAUSA-FULANI SUBTLE INVASION#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election: NBC Imposes N500, 000 Fine On Ekiti Broadcasting Service by zinizta: 11:16am On Jul 12, 2018
krisdzhon:

My Brother from another Mother in Ekiti, it appears your not grateful to God for using the man you are calling a scammer to protect Ekiti from AK47-WIELDING FULANI HERDSMEN INVASION!

I am privileged, by God's grace, to have interacted and involved with projects that gave us access to past, present and future leaders of this Country. Needless to start mentioning names...

Don't be deceived, Ekiti is the only state in the South-West that is not under the direct/indirect control of the Hausa-Fulanis (the masterminders of the structural killings in Nigeria).

I'm a living witness to structural eliminations going in the Christian settlements in the Norther part of Nigeria. A friend of mine, his six other Brothers and his Father were some years ago gruesomely murdered inside their house well where they had all jumped in to hide from the murderous Hausa-Fulanis. Unknown to my friend, his brothers and Father, a Hausa-Fulani neighbour of theirs was watching them from over the fence. When the Hausa-Fulani mobs arrived my friend's family house, in search for them, the said neighbour took them to the well where my friend, his six Brothers and Father were hiding. That was how the Hausa-Fulanis took the blocks, that were meant for contruction of more apartments, and threw into the well until the well got filled up with blocks! The entire family of sevens sons and a father (a retired Soldier) were buried alive!

My Brother, don't deceived, with is happening in Nigeria is not political. It is a strategically mapped out plan for invasion and by so doing expand the sphere of the Hausa-Fulani caliphate!

Don't sell your rights to existance by choosing a leader backed the Hausa-Fulanis, lest your land and her people will be at the mercy of their instruments of brutality and invasion (Fulani-Herdsmen)!

bro, they wont bring that BS to south west....

why did you think God made you and i male?

we will defend the SW with our heart, knowledge and the last drop of our blood....

thehausa fulani knows once the SW gives up on the unity of Nigeria then the Unity called Nigeria is over...

the SW is why Nigeria still exists...

we are not fools hence the reason we need to develop the region and prepare for any eventuality...we dont need people that would loot our land dry which unfortunately is what happening now...apc or pdp they are all thieves...

we wont start anything but we will finish it...

strategically the SW is trying to make their region viable economically and strong independently. ..

we do what we do in silence.

so forget all these hausa fulani taking over... let them take over the middle belt first...there is nothing to fear. ..
Re: Election: NBC Imposes N500, 000 Fine On Ekiti Broadcasting Service by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 12, 2018
krisdzhon:

You must think you are talking to a kid with your useless propaganda. What does voting fayemi have to do with your tale by moonlight? Stop playing religion and tribal politics. It will take you no where. I'm from Ondo state and from the northernmost part of the state. Herdsmen dare not try that rubbish here even though the governor is APC. You can vote for whoever you like but using all this brainless propaganda is what I detest.
Re: Election: NBC Imposes N500, 000 Fine On Ekiti Broadcasting Service by omoelerin1: 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
I support NBC on this 100%!
That station is a Bleep up.

I have lived in Ekiti. Even an ignorant knows that Ekiti radio station is meant for praising and worshipping fayose.

In fact, if NBC withdraws their operation license, it is justified.

1 Like

Re: Election: NBC Imposes N500, 000 Fine On Ekiti Broadcasting Service by krisdzhon: 1:20pm On Jul 12, 2018
schoolboij:

You must think you are talking to a kid with your useless propaganda. What does voting fayemi have to do with your tale by moonlight? Stop playing religion and tribal politics. It will take you no where. I'm from Ondo state and from the northernmost part of the state. Herdsmen dare not try that rubbish here even though the governor is APC. You can vote for whoever you like but using all this brainless propaganda is what I detest.

My Brother from another Mother in Ondo State, what I have said is not a propaganda... would you call the kidnapping of Chief Falae, an Elderly Stateman from Ondo, by Fulani Herdsmen, a propaganda? Obviously, you wouldn't!

Just to help your thoughts, I was born and raised in the North, I did my tertiary Institution in the South, I served (NYSC) in the East, and married from the West (Yoruba)... meaning I am a bonfide Nigerian!

What we are experiencing as a nation is beyond politics. It's important we call a spade a spade!
Re: Election: NBC Imposes N500, 000 Fine On Ekiti Broadcasting Service by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
krisdzhon:

My Brother from another Mother in Ondo State, what I have said is not a propaganda... would you call the kidnapping of Chief Falae, an Elderly Stateman from Ondo, by Fulani Herdsmen, a propaganda? Obviously, you wouldn't!

Just to help your thoughts, I was born and raised in the North, I did my tertiary Institution in the South, I served (NYSC) in the East, and married from the West (Yoruba)... meaning I am a bonfide Nigerian!

What we are experiencing as a nation is beyond politics. It's important we call a spade a spade!

What's the correlation of Falae's kidnap with this election. Criminals from every tribe kidnap people everyday in Nigeria. What if he was kidnapped by the ibos? Would you still be saying the same. Politics of tribal and religious hatred being played by you guys is lame.
Re: Election: NBC Imposes N500, 000 Fine On Ekiti Broadcasting Service by krisdzhon: 2:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
schoolboij:

What's the correlation of Falae's kidnap with this election. Criminals from every tribe kidnap people everyday in Nigeria. What if he was kidnapped by the ibos? Would you still be saying the same. Politics of tribal and religious hatred being played by you guys is lame.

My Brother, may you not witness the sword of destruction... where your loved onces are killed with impunity!

I am sure you are calling it Politics because you have no first hand experience of how painful it could be to see your loved ones being killed! I once lost my family house; it was razed to harshes, people maimed with reckless abandon... and you call it Politics!

May God have mercy on you and yours!
Re: Election: NBC Imposes N500, 000 Fine On Ekiti Broadcasting Service by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2018
krisdzhon:

My Brother, may you not witness the sword of destruction... where your loved onces are killed with impunity!

I am sure you are calling it Politics because you have no first hand experience of how painful it could be to see your loved ones being killed! I once lost my family house; it was razed to harshes, people maimed with reckless abandon... and you call it Politics!

May God have mercy on you and yours!

What does this your Lamentations have to do with the election in Ekiti? The way some of you reason ehn... SMH.
Re: Election: NBC Imposes N500, 000 Fine On Ekiti Broadcasting Service by Vamicz(m): 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2018
I wonder what took them so long I stopped tunning in to the station months ago loads of scraps
Re: Election: NBC Imposes N500, 000 Fine On Ekiti Broadcasting Service by Vamicz(m): 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
resurgent2019:

Fayemi is a sell out who wants to give the lands of the ekiti people to Fulanis?

It is better for PDP to win that for Fulani Herdsmen to kill and take over people’s land in Ekiti.

The Struggle of the founding fathers of Yoruba activism and dynamism must not be rubbished for political capital. If we lose Ekiti to fulanis, we might never get it back. I agree that fayose can be a bit erratic but he means well for the people of Ekiti and the South of Nigeria.

There is something fishy about Fayemi. He seems too desperate.

Ta ba’n sukun, kama ri ran oooo.
Brian washed zombies
Re: Election: NBC Imposes N500, 000 Fine On Ekiti Broadcasting Service by nairalee(m): 11:38pm On Jul 13, 2018
mavinc4u:

how can it be published when the mod on this thread has removed the guy's comment? if they should mistakenly see his comment on your quote, i am sure they will remove it too. They shall all gather and if their gathering is not for the Lord, they will scatter.

But what's wrong with that comment?
Re: Election: NBC Imposes N500, 000 Fine On Ekiti Broadcasting Service by mavinc4u(f): 9:07am On Jul 14, 2018
nairalee:

But what's wrong with that comment?

I didn't say anything was wrong with the comment. But the mod who removed the guy's comment probably thought something is wrong with the comment.

1 Like

Re: Election: NBC Imposes N500, 000 Fine On Ekiti Broadcasting Service by nairalee(m): 5:23am On Jul 16, 2018
mavinc4u:

I didn't say anything was wrong with the comment. But the mod who removed the guy's comment probably thought something is wrong with the comment.

Nowadays we have to think hard before we comment... Every thing is now tagged hate speech....If I say Buhari, I love your incompetence they will ignore the love and say its hate speech
Re: Election: NBC Imposes N500, 000 Fine On Ekiti Broadcasting Service by mavinc4u(f): 7:47am On Jul 16, 2018
nairalee:

Nowadays we have to think hard before we comment... Every thing is now tagged hate speech....If I say Buhari, I love your incompetence they will ignore the love and say its hate speech

grin grin grin
Re: Election: NBC Imposes N500, 000 Fine On Ekiti Broadcasting Service by kingkhan(m): 6:24am On Nov 24, 2018
limeta:

Muslim terrorist
christian terrorist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Matthew Achigbe And His Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident / N100Billion Campaign Funds Pitted Lagos Assembly Against Ambode / Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.