Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,909 members, 7,799,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Man Who Married 17-Year-Old Bride In Imo Reacts. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Married 17-Year-Old Bride In Imo Reacts. Photos (46276 Views)

Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) / Photos Of The 17-Year-Old Bride Killed By Jealous Wife In Kano (Graphic Pix) / Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Married 17-Year-Old Bride In Imo Reacts. Photos by dainformant(m): 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
Some days ago, it was reported that a 17-year-old girl, Blessing Udoye (who will turn 18 in September) got married to an older man, Okechuckwu Tochukwu Emmanuel without the knowledge and consent of the family in Imo State. According to reports, the wedding which was planned for almost six months – was hidden from the girl’s family member because that is the principle of her church (Fishers of Men Charismatic church).

Now the church has issued a press release with video evidences to support their claim as an interview was conducted with the girl's mother, Mrs. Augustina Udoye and her relatives.

The new husband who claims he is 33-years-old in an interview said the marriage is a divine one and he married his lovely wife legally but the marriage has sparked outrage because of her small body.

Read below;

Our attention as a ministry has been drawn to an allegation by one Raphael Uduoye also known as De raph man, who alleged that Fishers of Men Charismatic Church Isiokpo branch in Imo state conducted the wedding of his younger sister without the consent of the family.

It was said that Blessing Uduoye was kidnapped and hypnotized against her will.

That the wedding took place without the presence and consent of the family members
The aforementioned was alleged to be for ritual purpose to get more members between the pastor and the said husband

OUR RESPONSE

We as a ministry is known as advocates for righteousness, holiness, sincerity and love for mankind. Well, it is very unfortunate that when it has to do with the body of Christ it always generates attention and interest from the public especially the negative. In order to get the details of what transpired, the church authority sent investigators undercover to unravel the mystery behind the allegation. To this extent, the outcome of this investigative outing are as follows:

• Blessing Uduoye was there to speak with us amidst smiles and laughter; according to her, she is 18 years old and that’s the information she presented to her pastor.

• The entire family members except Raphael Uduoye who was referred to as dissident were in the traditional marriage and church wedding. Pictorial confirmation to this scenario is available below this article.

• The father was traced to his business place and he gave a full analysis of his consent to the union. Visual evidence of the conversation between the father and the investigator was captured with a phone recorded video because the correspondent had to hide their camera because of the thugs Raphael Uduoye organized against the investigators. The audio version of this engagement is also available although spoken in ibo language.

• The team of investigators also visited the family house of Blessing Uduoye, the mother was interviewed; according to her, “I have prayed for my daughter to have a blissful matrimonial experience”. To consolidate her acceptance, she further prayed for her daughter. In addition, our camera lenses captured the relics of the food and drinks that were consumed during the traditional marriage in her father’s compound. The visual evidence is also available.

• The man who married the said Blessing Uduoye was also interviewed, he confirmed that he is 33years old and presented the marriage registry certificate produced in Ika south local government council of delta state.

• One Samuel defiled the torrential rain during the interview and told us that he was the interpreter during the traditional marriage and church wedding. He however declared that the man who put forward this allegation should go and settle the difference amongst themselves in the family. Persons who witnessed the wedding including the chief of the clan also said they were part of the traditional marriage.

• That the pastor instructed Blessing Uduoye not to tell her parents as a doctrine of the church is a mis-information. We have nothing against Rapheal Uduoye and his family as we preach love and tolerance. However, we expected him to have channeled his grievance to the appropriate quarter instead of engaging in character defamation.

• The groom is a member of Immeasurable grace mission Inc, Agbor in Delta state; he is from obodo-ukwu in the same local government as the bride. The pastor of the groom wrote a letter to the pastor of Fishers of men charismatic church isiokpo, confirming that the groom is eligible to marry and he has fulfilled all the wedding requirement according to their church system. The letter written by Pastor Gideon Ijeh is attached to this article (visual).

Lastly, from our sources, some pictures were taken by the contracted photographer during the traditional marriage, especially when the father of the bride pronounced blessings on the couple, but attempts to locate the photo studio was thwarted by Ralph and his gangs. For many on social media who have reached out to us, we appreciate your love, concern and support. We have now given our own version of what really happened, take the word out and let the world know what really transpired. The church is marching on and the gates of hell shall not prevail against her.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/man-who-married-17-year-old-bride-in-imo-speaks-out.html

Watch Videos HERE.

see previous thread here >>> https://www.nairaland.com/4606972/17-year-old-girl-weds-older-man#69211063

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Married 17-Year-Old Bride In Imo Reacts. Photos by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
Agbaya man

16 Likes

Re: Man Who Married 17-Year-Old Bride In Imo Reacts. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
We are yet to see the end of this story.
Matters still unfolding....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Married 17-Year-Old Bride In Imo Reacts. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:20pm On Jul 11, 2018
Blessing Uduoye was there to speak with us amidst smiles and laughter; according to her, she is 18 years old and that’s the information she presented to her pastor

END OF DISCUSSION

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Who Married 17-Year-Old Bride In Imo Reacts. Photos by chieyine(m): 10:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
cry
Why won't poverty be prevalent in Nigeria
When all these child marriages are carried out undecided
I doubt if she is even in school self angry
The cycle of poverty just continued from her parents to the new bride cry

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Married 17-Year-Old Bride In Imo Reacts. Photos by Nogodye(m): 10:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
This is child abuse not divinely ordained marriage...they should get you arrested

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Married 17-Year-Old Bride In Imo Reacts. Photos by MDsambo: 10:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
Just imagine if this sh*t happens in the north

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Who Married 17-Year-Old Bride In Imo Reacts. Photos by Nickijoy(f): 11:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
That man is way above 33 ...

77 Likes

Re: Man Who Married 17-Year-Old Bride In Imo Reacts. Photos by Nightmareo07: 11:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
Hm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Married 17-Year-Old Bride In Imo Reacts. Photos by Nightmareo07: 12:00am On Jul 12, 2018
MDsambo:

Hope u read the news? The gal is 17..a 17yr old can still get married....besides the girl I'm seeing here is way above 17.

But in north u see them marrying 11; 12; 13yrs of age...small pikin them that can't even clean yansh well...
Haba!!.Thats sacrilegious bro. undecided

80 Likes

Re: Man Who Married 17-Year-Old Bride In Imo Reacts. Photos by MDsambo: 12:05am On Jul 12, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Hope u read the news? The gal is 17..a 17yr old can still get married....besides the girl I'm seeing here is way above 17.

But in north u see them marrying 11; 12; 13yrs of age...small pikin them that can't even clean yansh well...
Haba!!.Thats sacrilegious bro. undecided

Hypocrisy runs in your blood. Its in your DNA

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Who Married 17-Year-Old Bride In Imo Reacts. Photos by Nightmareo07: 12:07am On Jul 12, 2018
MDsambo:

Hypocrisy runs in your blood. Its in your DNA

Nigga Give urself some brain, u guys marry kids even from the womb..
So no need for the comparison undecided.

48 Likes

Re: Man Who Married 17-Year-Old Bride In Imo Reacts. Photos by MDsambo: 12:09am On Jul 12, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Nigga Give urself some brain, u guys marry kids even from the womb..
So no need for the comparison undecided.

Not just kids, We marry sperm

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Who Married 17-Year-Old Bride In Imo Reacts. Photos by Nightmareo07: 12:13am On Jul 12, 2018
MDsambo:

Not just kids, We marry sperms
grin.

18 Likes

Re: Man Who Married 17-Year-Old Bride In Imo Reacts. Photos by Gossiplover: 6:18am On Jul 12, 2018
Nawa oo. God help us..

Lalasticlala come and see
Re: Man Who Married 17-Year-Old Bride In Imo Reacts. Photos by wingmanII: 7:13am On Jul 12, 2018
MDsambo:

If northerners marry 17/18 years old brides, the outcry would not be much, problem is the 9,10,11,12,13,14,15 year old brides they marry.
And as you can see there is an outrage over this one even though the bride claims 18. This should tell you that it is quite an unusual aberration here not a norm.

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Married 17-Year-Old Bride In Imo Reacts. Photos by MVLOX(m): 7:30am On Jul 12, 2018
lemme me be watching. ...
Re: Man Who Married 17-Year-Old Bride In Imo Reacts. Photos by Primusinterpares(m): 7:47am On Jul 12, 2018
mehnnnn... end shall never wonder.
Re: Man Who Married 17-Year-Old Bride In Imo Reacts. Photos by Kendumazy(m): 7:48am On Jul 12, 2018
Hmmm. Since marriage is her priority. Allow her enjoy her marriage. Happy marital life aunty. To each his own.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Married 17-Year-Old Bride In Imo Reacts. Photos by Seanpizzy10: 7:48am On Jul 12, 2018
Nice
Re: Man Who Married 17-Year-Old Bride In Imo Reacts. Photos by madridguy(m): 7:49am On Jul 12, 2018
They should allowed them enjoy their marriage.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Married 17-Year-Old Bride In Imo Reacts. Photos by onlyonechid84(m): 7:49am On Jul 12, 2018
dainformant:
Some days ago, it was reported that a 17-year-old girl, Blessing Udoye (who will turn 18 in September) got married to an older man, Okechuckwu Tochukwu Emmanuel without the knowledge and consent of the family in Imo State. According to reports, the wedding which was planned for almost six months – was hidden from the girl’s family member because that is the principle of her church (Fishers of Men Charismatic church).

Now the church has issued a press release with video evidences to support their claim as an interview was conducted with the girl's mother, Mrs. Augustina Udoye and her relatives.

The new husband who claims he is 33-years-old in an interview said the marriage is a divine one and he married his lovely wife legally but the marriage has sparked outrage because of her small body.

Read below;

Our attention as a ministry has been drawn to an allegation by one Raphael Uduoye also known as De raph man, who alleged that Fishers of Men Charismatic Church Isiokpo branch in Imo state conducted the wedding of his younger sister without the consent of the family.

It was said that Blessing Uduoye was kidnapped and hypnotized against her will.

That the wedding took place without the presence and consent of the family members
The aforementioned was alleged to be for ritual purpose to get more members between the pastor and the said husband

OUR RESPONSE

We as a ministry is known as advocates for righteousness, holiness, sincerity and love for mankind. Well, it is very unfortunate that when it has to do with the body of Christ it always generates attention and interest from the public especially the negative. In order to get the details of what transpired, the church authority sent investigators undercover to unravel the mystery behind the allegation. To this extent, the outcome of this investigative outing are as follows:

• Blessing Uduoye was there to speak with us amidst smiles and laughter; according to her, she is 18 years old and that’s the information she presented to her pastor.

• The entire family members except Raphael Uduoye who was referred to as dissident were in the traditional marriage and church wedding. Pictorial confirmation to this scenario is available below this article.

• The father was traced to his business place and he gave a full analysis of his consent to the union. Visual evidence of the conversation between the father and the investigator was captured with a phone recorded video because the correspondent had to hide their camera because of the thugs Raphael Uduoye organized against the investigators. The audio version of this engagement is also available although spoken in ibo language.

• The team of investigators also visited the family house of Blessing Uduoye, the mother was interviewed; according to her, “I have prayed for my daughter to have a blissful matrimonial experience”. To consolidate her acceptance, she further prayed for her daughter. In addition, our camera lenses captured the relics of the food and drinks that were consumed during the traditional marriage in her father’s compound. The visual evidence is also available.

• The man who married the said Blessing Uduoye was also interviewed, he confirmed that he is 33years old and presented the marriage registry certificate produced in Ika south local government council of delta state.

• One Samuel defiled the torrential rain during the interview and told us that he was the interpreter during the traditional marriage and church wedding. He however declared that the man who put forward this allegation should go and settle the difference amongst themselves in the family. Persons who witnessed the wedding including the chief of the clan also said they were part of the traditional marriage.

• That the pastor instructed Blessing Uduoye not to tell her parents as a doctrine of the church is a mis-information. We have nothing against Rapheal Uduoye and his family as we preach love and tolerance. However, we expected him to have channeled his grievance to the appropriate quarter instead of engaging in character defamation.

• The groom is a member of Immeasurable grace mission Inc, Agbor in Delta state; he is from obodo-ukwu in the same local government as the bride. The pastor of the groom wrote a letter to the pastor of Fishers of men charismatic church isiokpo, confirming that the groom is eligible to marry and he has fulfilled all the wedding requirement according to their church system. The letter written by Pastor Gideon Ijeh is attached to this article (visual).

Lastly, from our sources, some pictures were taken by the contracted photographer during the traditional marriage, especially when the father of the bride pronounced blessings on the couple, but attempts to locate the photo studio was thwarted by Ralph and his gangs. For many on social media who have reached out to us, we appreciate your love, concern and support. We have now given our own version of what really happened, take the word out and let the world know what really transpired. The church is marching on and the gates of hell shall not prevail against her.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/man-who-married-17-year-old-bride-in-imo-speaks-out.html

Watch Videos HERE.

see previous thread here >>> https://www.nairaland.com/4606972/17-year-old-girl-weds-older-man#69211063
Clap for yourself
Re: Man Who Married 17-Year-Old Bride In Imo Reacts. Photos by OsuMustGo: 7:49am On Jul 12, 2018
grin

Osu alusi people criminal hypocrite pedophilè bastards.
If it was a northerner now, we nor go hear word again.

That girl is not up to 18 � years.
After devouring so many girl, he now wants to settle with an innocent virgin underage � girl.

Na thunder go scatter your blokos.

Ndi ara. angry

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Who Married 17-Year-Old Bride In Imo Reacts. Photos by Kaiser94(m): 7:49am On Jul 12, 2018
MDsambo:
Lol.... People will tongue lash Islam, cast aspersions on prophet Muhammed (SAW)... But table ti turn bayi.... My own is that I want to turn to bird, being human is stressful

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Married 17-Year-Old Bride In Imo Reacts. Photos by OsuMustGo: 7:50am On Jul 12, 2018
sad
Re: Man Who Married 17-Year-Old Bride In Imo Reacts. Photos by israelmao(m): 7:51am On Jul 12, 2018
This is a mess.Please recover the girl from him quickly.Those adults who gathered for such wedding ceremony need urgent check-up on their IQ.
Re: Man Who Married 17-Year-Old Bride In Imo Reacts. Photos by yemmight(m): 7:52am On Jul 12, 2018
Honestly in a society where we have a responsible government, this is where they should act immediately. I don't understand why the only choice you have is a 17old girl to get married to and to the church, God will act soon.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Married 17-Year-Old Bride In Imo Reacts. Photos by gentlegenius(m): 7:53am On Jul 12, 2018
The man is 33 and the girl is 17.
33 - 17 = 16.
As far as I am concerned, marrying a girl that is 16 years younger than you is not a problem at all. Such age difference is normal in some cases due to the way God created some of us.
In my family for example, men naturally look younger than their real age. If I tell anyone to guess my age, they will say I am 26, but in reality, I am 32. If you see my father, you'll think he's 65, but actually, he's 74. My father married my mum who was 17 years younger than him, but if you see them together, you'll think their age difference is just 5 years. I already have a girl I am planning to marry. She just turned 17 last month. But I am not in a hurry to marry her now. I must develop her first, and perhaps marry her when she turns 20.
As for the couple in this story and those pics above, I am only concerned about two things...
1. At 17, that man should be more interested in developing her instead of marrying her, except he had plans to develop her after marriage, which still seem awkward to me.
2. Before marrying someone with 16 years age difference, both of them should have considered their looks.
From what I can see in those pictures, their looks tells a different story to their age. The man claims to be 33, but he is already looking like he's 40. The girl claimed to be 18, but she's looking like a 15 year old. I wonder what the couple will look like in the next 8 years. Maybe that man had a different agenda for marrying her, who knows.

To those who condemn this marriage due to the wide age difference, pls stop criticising their age difference because that is not the problem. The two issues I raised above is the problem, not age difference.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Married 17-Year-Old Bride In Imo Reacts. Photos by markidoo(m): 7:54am On Jul 12, 2018
the wedding ring is the greatest handcuffs ever choose your prison partner wisely in other to avoid prison break.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Married 17-Year-Old Bride In Imo Reacts. Photos by Gaddafiyusf(m): 7:54am On Jul 12, 2018
Nickijoy:
That man is way above 33 ...
Are you his parents.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Customs Seizes $8 Million At Lagos International Airport / Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers / Kano Police Burst Notorious Criminal Syndicate Led By A Female Ex-Convict (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.