Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,915 members, 7,799,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence (34574 Views)

Ekiti: Fayose Congratulates Fayemi On One-Year In Office / Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back / Ekiti: Fayose’s Loyalists Desert Government House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence by agbedex: 12:46pm On Jul 12, 2018
Could this be true?
Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence by sokera: 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2018
MrPolitics:
So where are pictures of the drivers being angry? How come the news isn't all over?
Do u think Fayose will break his deal with NURTW just days to the election?
where is the video where Fayose was teargas ? I will only believe if I see video ... 2014 we are saw the video of Fayemi and supporters teargas by Police then

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence by AdesegunSanni89: 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2018
And PDP is embarking on fruitless protest because of this scam? E no go better for PDP, Fayose and their foolish supporters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence by ghostfacekillar(m): 12:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
activistjohnny:
More Shootings at the Ekiti Govt house by armed MOPOL brought by Fayemi a few minutes ago.
The govt house is blocked by Security to prevent the PDP rally. - @Hope ForNigeria.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZuPtAo4-S4
don't mind zombies. Nonsense useless set of people
Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence by datribune: 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2018
Fayose should stop his Nollywood drama & face his certain defeat this weekend. Ekiti is way too sophisticated to continue to be governed by a hoodlum. No more hooliganism & thuggery. Ekiti will be great again.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence by greatman247(m): 12:51pm On Jul 12, 2018
I said it he coerced the people into not welcoming Buhari and people claims this clown is man of the people and now the truth is coming out. You can't win election using drama, self pity, public sympathy or on social media. Fayose has since lost it and he himself has seen the handwriting on the wall. He and his puppet put together can't win Fayemi this time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence by Olalekanbanky1(m): 12:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
MrPolitics:
So where are pictures of the drivers being angry? How come the news isn't all over?
Do u think Fayose will break his deal with NURTW just days to the election?

And where is the pix and video of the moment fàyose was bn attacked?
Stop taking sides

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence by Newpride(m): 12:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
The story must be true. I’m sure he didn’t ask to those drivers to stay home for nothing. It’s either he has wasted the state’s fund by paying them their daily money or coaxed and cajole them to do so while they thought he would pay them later.

Fayose has no brain, been a state governor that has nothing they relied on, he goes this far to intimidate, victimize, rubbish and humiliate the federal government that feeds him by sending him monthly allocation, what will he do if is the president himself.

If Nigeria is restructured today, Ekiti state will suffer the most.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence by senatordave1(m): 12:55pm On Jul 12, 2018
The momentum is now clearly with fayemi.you cant pay salaries but want to pay willing drivers? Up apc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence by okeybig: 12:57pm On Jul 12, 2018
APC and their propaganda. Where are the drivers.APC desperation to win ekiti by using army and police have caused themselves collateral damages.with this intimidation.PDP have drawn a lot of sympathies ahead of July 14th,even people that don't want to vote for PDP will now vote for the party.
Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence by avrex3k(m): 12:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
[s]
BigSarah:
Eleka all the way
[/s]
Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence by elmodee7(m): 12:59pm On Jul 12, 2018
I dey laugh. the cry cry baby scam governor is at again. he scammed the gullible taxi drivers to achieve the impossible. what a shame. ekiti be wise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence by raphaeladeyele: 1:00pm On Jul 12, 2018
OTITO LO MA LEKE IRO. FAYOSE YI IWA RE PADA.BOMODE SO OKUTA LU AGBALAGBA ASO RE A PON
Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence by Awoo88: 1:04pm On Jul 12, 2018
Apc and lies! So the dig of police that stated what happened was a preemptive measure nko
Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence by gurnam: 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
Just imagine State Police in the hands of a governor like Fayose.. unimaginable catastrophic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence by semyman: 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
The drivers are fools, serves them right if at the twilight of his administration they can not still see through his empty skull

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence by laffwitmi: 1:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
He was a confirmed 419 before 1999
seanfer:
The truth is coming out gradually... It’s a pity that Fayose is what Ekiti could produced as their Governor with all their Professors
Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence by AquaLalua: 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
[quote author=MufasaRebirth post=69298727]
So you dey believe all dis Lai Mohammed Apprentice[/quote is fayose not owing 12 months salary close to election day?
Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence by frankwyte: 1:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
seanfer:
The truth is coming out gradually... It’s a pity that Fayose is what Ekiti could produced as their Governor with all their Professors
Look at the paper that is laying claim to non payment! Where was the paper when pandimonioum was widely reported in the state yesterday? A concorted parper for APC zombies happiness.. Egbenu soun
Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence by bankylan: 1:14pm On Jul 12, 2018
When you read comments on Nairaland, you can't but weep for the future of this country.....So many dry heads on the platform.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
enyi1:
Lies, propaganda and forgery should be APC manifesto. Do you have any proof, video recording to back up your cooked up claims?
did you ask for any video recording of where Fayose was hit by a policeman?
How pathetic!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence by activistjohnny(m): 1:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
ghostfacekillar:
don't mind zombies. Nonsense useless set of people
exactly, that is why i was telling all the BMC crew that professor olusola eleka of pdp will coast to victory in all the 16 local government. it is another 16-0 again. you will all see the results of the poll and amazed at level where ekiti troop out and vote in their incoming governor olusola eleka of pdp.
Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence by Vamicz(m): 1:24pm On Jul 12, 2018
They got what they deserve gullible individuals you've seen nothing yet
Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence by Boss347(m): 1:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
I was told this same version yesterday. When I was discussing with a friend in Ekiti... Lol
Poor fayose... he don see watin over am

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence by buhariguy(m): 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
OK
Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence by hmuhammad(m): 1:46pm On Jul 12, 2018
activistjohnny:
More Shootings at the Ekiti Govt house by armed MOPOL brought by Fayemi a few minutes ago.
The govt house is blocked by Security to prevent the PDP rally. - @Hope ForNigeria.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZuPtAo4-S4
stay for anambra de post rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence by pek(m): 1:49pm On Jul 12, 2018
The crowd was teargassed, only Fayose was affected. Sustained neck and hand injury. But he has been on Twitter since. Kwontino

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence by MrPolitics: 1:49pm On Jul 12, 2018
sokera:
where is the video where Fayose was teargas ? I will only believe if I see video ... 2014 we are saw the video of Fayemi and supporters teargas by Police then

Please where did I say I believe Fayose was tear gassed?
Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence by MrPolitics: 1:51pm On Jul 12, 2018
Olalekanbanky1:

And where is the pix and video of the moment fàyose was bn attacked?
Stop taking sides

Where did I say that I believe Fayose was tear-gassed that you're accusing me of taking sides
Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
Mumu ppl everywhere, Does this sound like a true story... Cows everywhere, commenting���
Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence by hmuhammad(m): 1:54pm On Jul 12, 2018
EbiKeys:
I don't believe this story because of the source[color- leadership.
but if the same source talk say APC crowd na rented, you go believe.

Igbo people no just get sense

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo And Obasanjo With Murtala Muhammed's Widow (Photo) / Nigeria Police To Go On 2-Week Strike Over Salary, Outdated Weapons / Obasanjo's Son, Oba, In Motor Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.