Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

[new Gospel Song] Seunrolls - Ebubedikegibu (mp3 & Lyrics) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / [new Gospel Song] Seunrolls - Ebubedikegibu (mp3 & Lyrics) (225 Views)

"Jigijaga": Mojisouls Drops New Gospel Hit Single / DOWNLOAD MP3: Olamide – Oke Suna Mp3 Lyrics / Download R City Like This Mp3 & Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[new Gospel Song] Seunrolls - Ebubedikegibu (mp3 & Lyrics) by Jamezafolabi40(m): 5:18am On Jul 12, 2018
Sensational Gospel singer and nairalander Seunrolls has come out with his new single titled Ebubedikegibu meaning Great and mighty God

Ebubedikekaibu, is one of the mysterious names of God from the Igbo dialect. It literally translates to the great and mighty God, it can also mean strong and mighty, but the meaning in itself is mysterious.
The song Ebubedikekaibu is total inspiration unto me coined from His word in Psalms 136, it has really blessed and still blessing my life, I strongly believe that God will prove His greatness and mightiness in every situation you are faced with even as you listen to the song with faith.

Download here �
http://www.gistmattaz.com/2018/07/gospel-song-seunrolls-ebubedikegibu-mp3.html

(1) (Reply)

Music And Me / Create And Design Your Blog(wordpress/blogger)website / Adam Swag - Wahala (prod By Elmore)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.