Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,193 members, 7,807,648 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Kester Ehiwe Kidnapped And Killed In Edo. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kester Ehiwe Kidnapped And Killed In Edo. Photo (40559 Views)

Wanted Kidnap Kingpin, Yusuf Aliu, Arrested In Edo (Photo) / Gunmen Assassinate 27-year-old Man In Edo (Photo) / Aisha Buhari, Osinbajo’s Impersonators Arrested In Edo (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kester Ehiwe Kidnapped And Killed In Edo. Photo by lexy2014: 10:39am On Jul 12, 2018
matrixme:
Quite sad. But why did he choose to invest in a village in Edo State instead of the city where it is much safer? With all the stories he must have come across from the internet
can u do farm in d city?

1 Like

Re: Kester Ehiwe Kidnapped And Killed In Edo. Photo by Ormorlehwah(f): 10:40am On Jul 12, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Na why.. pls can I faint.. we are not safe in this country May God help us.
Why not? You are free to faint.
Re: Kester Ehiwe Kidnapped And Killed In Edo. Photo by romenna: 10:41am On Jul 12, 2018
whoever get opportunity to comot from naija wey return back on his own na FOOL

1 Like

Re: Kester Ehiwe Kidnapped And Killed In Edo. Photo by cruzita(f): 10:41am On Jul 12, 2018
Too much to bear.after all those years of hustling.those perpertrators will meet their waterloo
Re: Kester Ehiwe Kidnapped And Killed In Edo. Photo by Stamfordluiz(m): 10:42am On Jul 12, 2018
Just tell me how many people who died naturally this days? This is to ascertain that Nigeria is in the hands of dreaded killers
Re: Kester Ehiwe Kidnapped And Killed In Edo. Photo by Ategberoson(m): 10:43am On Jul 12, 2018
no sane person leave Nigeria and still feel coming back is the best. I swear Nigeria is not a country any sane person can choose base with their inconsistent law

law for elites differ from the poor ones

law for abokki differ from other Nigerians

muric and CAN nuisance

religion chauvinism of all citizen

poor infrastructures in 21 century

screaming of up NEPA in 21 century

no sane person exit here and come back again
Re: Kester Ehiwe Kidnapped And Killed In Edo. Photo by Reeses: 10:44am On Jul 12, 2018
lexy2014:
can u do farm in d city?
Lmao
Re: Kester Ehiwe Kidnapped And Killed In Edo. Photo by ofuonyebi: 10:45am On Jul 12, 2018
This is a shame of a nation....when Sin-nator and others have enough security ...just to talk nonesense and share the nation's wealth

without sweat, credible nigerians who want to work hard to bring back the glory of the nation lives a vulnerable life of no care or protection..

Boko-haram, kidnapping, armed robbery,hersdsmen attack...militancy etc...how many of these "hone-rabies" have been affected?...none!...shame!

a nation of acute and shameful imbalance...where we live in deceit of "one-nijeria-one-nation"!!...tufiakwa!
Re: Kester Ehiwe Kidnapped And Killed In Edo. Photo by kerry57: 10:46am On Jul 12, 2018
madridguy:
Must you blame PMB for everything? Including the girl that failed to show up at your place after you've taken man booster tongue

Na buhari bad economy make the babe no see money enter motor and bike reach him place nah, so I blame buhari.
Re: Kester Ehiwe Kidnapped And Killed In Edo. Photo by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 12, 2018
matrixme:
Quite sad. But why did he choose to invest in a village in Edo State instead of the city where it is much safer? With all the stories he must have come across from the internet
village or city no place is safe in nigeria abeg. Was it not in abuja that is a big city that it was reported that some policemen were gunned down by armed men a month back? Thank God the fulani herdsmen responsible for this evil act has been caught. But they should be throroghly quizzed cos this kidnap that later resulted to murder looks like an inside job. It could be someone very close to him that might haven given the info to these fulani herdsmen kidnappers dat somebody from jand to show.the whole of nigeria is unsafe.

1 Like

Re: Kester Ehiwe Kidnapped And Killed In Edo. Photo by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 12, 2018

1 Like

Re: Kester Ehiwe Kidnapped And Killed In Edo. Photo by AngelicBeing: 10:50am On Jul 12, 2018
benben1000:
I have warned those abroad...stay away from this zoo of a country, you won't listen. That's how my friend returned, his own family planned and finish him off.
Tell them, l have said it several times but I was called names, poverty and hunger is real in Nigeria and has driven criminals to be desperate, Nigeria is a failed state sad
Re: Kester Ehiwe Kidnapped And Killed In Edo. Photo by Darlsonyii: 10:52am On Jul 12, 2018
Politicians are our major problems, why not put a law...a death penalty and test it with one or two people openly and see the result..make una divide this country jor.
Re: Kester Ehiwe Kidnapped And Killed In Edo. Photo by Harmoneasy: 10:52am On Jul 12, 2018
Homeboiy:
It must be the woman he promised marriage but went to Sweden and forgot her

Na their way for Edo
how this your comment take add up?
common sense sha..
Whell-done
Re: Kester Ehiwe Kidnapped And Killed In Edo. Photo by AngelicBeing: 10:52am On Jul 12, 2018
Homeboiy:
It must be the woman he promised marriage but went to Sweden and forgot her

Na their way for Edo
angry

Re: Kester Ehiwe Kidnapped And Killed In Edo. Photo by Originalsly: 10:53am On Jul 12, 2018
madridguy:
This is so sad. Reason many Nigerians in abroad don't want to return back home.

The kidnappers should face firing squad.

Why must they die so quickly and painlessly? ....they need to be chained, whipped and worked like beasts on the same farm until they die...then buried in the bush.
Re: Kester Ehiwe Kidnapped And Killed In Edo. Photo by sshyne(m): 10:56am On Jul 12, 2018
matrixme:
He wanted to invest in agriculture and you can't do that in the city. Even if I travel out someday I always have it in mind to come back and invest in my country in agricultural line. But with all this news am hearing, if I travel na bye bye be that
Re: Kester Ehiwe Kidnapped And Killed In Edo. Photo by kunleweb: 10:58am On Jul 12, 2018
tomorrow they tell foreigners to come and invest die

1 Like

Re: Kester Ehiwe Kidnapped And Killed In Edo. Photo by bigpicture001: 10:59am On Jul 12, 2018
bill Gates once said. " nigeria is one of the most dangerous places to live on earth even more dangerous than iraq
Re: Kester Ehiwe Kidnapped And Killed In Edo. Photo by solihu(m): 10:59am On Jul 12, 2018
adecz:

Sorry mallam,

I no know say Shehu usman
na Bini man.... undecided undecided undecided

Will you keep kwayet sad
Olodo grin
Re: Kester Ehiwe Kidnapped And Killed In Edo. Photo by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 12, 2018
adecz:

I no know say Shehu usman na Bini man.... undecided undecided undecided

Re: Kester Ehiwe Kidnapped And Killed In Edo. Photo by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 12, 2018
Nigerians are naturally very wicked
Re: Kester Ehiwe Kidnapped And Killed In Edo. Photo by Egein(m): 11:04am On Jul 12, 2018
Fake news. How dem know say na herdsmen kill am?
Re: Kester Ehiwe Kidnapped And Killed In Edo. Photo by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:05am On Jul 12, 2018
Na wa. Somebody cannot come home in peace again. Did I say home? There's no home in Nigeria forget it
Re: Kester Ehiwe Kidnapped And Killed In Edo. Photo by enomakos(m): 11:24am On Jul 12, 2018
matrixme:
farmlands de city?
Re: Kester Ehiwe Kidnapped And Killed In Edo. Photo by oluplus(m): 11:25am On Jul 12, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Na why.. pls can I faint.. we are not safe in this country May God help us.

You don't need permission baba.

Faint is free. Just faint dey go
Re: Kester Ehiwe Kidnapped And Killed In Edo. Photo by Rebuke: 11:28am On Jul 12, 2018
Thunder fire anyone complainin of Nigerians in diaspora nt comin home.

Come home for wat xactly?

This is not d first time thin like dis will be happening. I still remember the Guy from USA dat was killed in d east in his village, d man was even an army in d US but got killed cheaply herre.

Wat abt news of the woman dat was also brutally killed durin a short visit to naiaja?

Have lost count of such killings

Seems this country is under some spell......A vry dangerous place to exist. Every one on d street is a suspect.

Yhu jxt can't tell wat they will do next..

God, I feel so sad for his people and those tht hav been benefitin from d man.

Now that they have killed him, more will be jobless there and d circle of crime continues. Tufiaapaaa!

1 Like

Re: Kester Ehiwe Kidnapped And Killed In Edo. Photo by Austinoiz(m): 11:39am On Jul 12, 2018
Ds idiots sef
Re: Kester Ehiwe Kidnapped And Killed In Edo. Photo by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:40am On Jul 12, 2018
cool cool
Ormorlehwah:
Why not? You are free to faint.
Re: Kester Ehiwe Kidnapped And Killed In Edo. Photo by wink2015(m): 11:40am On Jul 12, 2018
dainformant:
This is sad. A man who came back to Nigeria from Sweden after over 30 years to invest - was on Monday 02/07/2018 kidnapped at his farm located in Akasa after Ekiadolo in Edo state by armed men. According to reports, Mr Ehiwe was found dead on Saturday 07/07/2018.

National Helm gathered that the Late Mr. Kester Ehiwe and his manager popularly known as Pastor were abducted by eleven armed men in the forest of Ekasa village in Ovia northeast local government area of Edo state.

Mr Kester was to travel back to Sweden on Tuesday 3rd of July, before he was abducted on Monday 2nd of July along with his staff on his way from farm. Mr. Ehiwe was reportedly meant to pay his workers salaries and settle other things that needed to be settled before jetting out to Europe until his unfortunate abduction occurred.

According to Innocent Oshevire Okotubu, one Shehu Usman who is alleged to be the kingpin and four others have been arrested and are cooling off in police detention and have allegedly made confessional statements in connection to the abduction and killing of late Mr Kester Ehiwe and his manager.

The deceased were said to have been killed after the abductors collected an undisclosed amount of ransom from the family.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/nigerian-man-who-returned-from-sweden-kidnapped-and-killed-in-edo-photo.html

This is quite another sad news that is coming days after close to 30 Edo state Indigene that were travelling from Lagos after arriving Nigeria from Spain died in a motor accident along the Benin Lagos road.

On the killing of this Sweden Based Edo farmer, It is another chapter that has been added to the long list of atrocities kidnappers are causing in the Nigeria.

THE NATIONAL HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY ( SENATE/HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVE ) SHOULD QUICKLY ACCELERATE THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE BILLS CREATING STATE POLICE FOR STATES IN NIGERIA.

I think if states police is created it will go a long way to tackling kidnapping in most states in Nigeria as the present federal police are insuffiicent to police the country.

As the Nigeria police continue with the investigation with a view to charging the matter to the law court.

I wish the family the fortitude to bear this irrepable loss.
Re: Kester Ehiwe Kidnapped And Killed In Edo. Photo by MrIkebuk(m): 11:43am On Jul 12, 2018
dainformant:
This is sad. A man who came back to Nigeria from Sweden after over 30 years to invest - was on Monday 02/07/2018 kidnapped at his farm located in Akasa after Ekiadolo in Edo state by armed men. According to reports, Mr Ehiwe was found dead on Saturday 07/07/2018.

National Helm gathered that the Late Mr. Kester Ehiwe and his manager popularly known as Pastor were abducted by eleven armed men in the forest of Ekasa village in Ovia northeast local government area of Edo state.

Mr Kester was to travel back to Sweden on Tuesday 3rd of July, before he was abducted on Monday 2nd of July along with his staff on his way from farm. Mr. Ehiwe was reportedly meant to pay his workers salaries and settle other things that needed to be settled before jetting out to Europe until his unfortunate abduction occurred.

According to Innocent Oshevire Okotubu, one Shehu Usman who is alleged to be the kingpin and four others have been arrested and are cooling off in police detention and have allegedly made confessional statements in connection to the abduction and killing of late Mr Kester Ehiwe and his manager.

The deceased were said to have been killed after the abductors collected an undisclosed amount of ransom from the family.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/nigerian-man-who-returned-from-sweden-kidnapped-and-killed-in-edo-photo.html
I've been telling these idiots who managed to escape the zoo to remain where they are.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Stabs Girlfriend To Death Over Whatsapp Text Describing His Small Manhood / Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos, Seriously Beaten By MOB / Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.