Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Kester Ehiwe Kidnapped And Killed In Edo. Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kester Ehiwe Kidnapped And Killed In Edo. Photo (40560 Views)

Wanted Kidnap Kingpin, Yusuf Aliu, Arrested In Edo (Photo) / Gunmen Assassinate 27-year-old Man In Edo (Photo) / Aisha Buhari, Osinbajo’s Impersonators Arrested In Edo (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kester Ehiwe Kidnapped And Killed In Edo. Photo by daddyyoung: 11:44am On Jul 12, 2018
Nigerians very set of wicked people. don't blame people in diaspora when dey refuse to come back home
Re: Kester Ehiwe Kidnapped And Killed In Edo. Photo by SalamRushdie: 11:44am On Jul 12, 2018
His family members must be involved
Re: Kester Ehiwe Kidnapped And Killed In Edo. Photo by uvie66: 11:46am On Jul 12, 2018
madridguy:
This is so sad. Reason many Nigerians in abroad don't want to return back home.

The kidnappers should face firing squad.
No, we still go back to the motherland, just like the deceased, I have lived abroad for over 30 years and intend to travel to Benin in the next couple of months, however I usually dress like an aboki when entering, long Senegalese and slippers. The major business that thrive in that town is kidnapping, prostitution and transportation.
Re: Kester Ehiwe Kidnapped And Killed In Edo. Photo by narorose(f): 11:52am On Jul 12, 2018
So sad,y killing him if dey are kidnappers?is not money dey want?
Re: Kester Ehiwe Kidnapped And Killed In Edo. Photo by santricedupas(m): 11:56am On Jul 12, 2018
matrixme:
Quite sad. But why did he choose to invest in a village in Edo State instead of the city where it is much safer? With all the stories he must have come across from the internet

can you have a farm in the city where land is scarce and very expensive.
matrixme:
Quite sad. But why did he choose to invest in a village in Edo State instead of the city where it is much safer? With all the stories he must have come across from the internet

Re: Kester Ehiwe Kidnapped And Killed In Edo. Photo by santricedupas(m): 11:57am On Jul 12, 2018
matrixme:

Re: Kester Ehiwe Kidnapped And Killed In Edo. Photo by theDukegold(m): 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
Homeboiy:
It must be the woman he promised marriage but went to Sweden and forgot her

Na their way for Edo
ah tell you! Very funny people
Re: Kester Ehiwe Kidnapped And Killed In Edo. Photo by madridguy(m): 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
Over 30 years in abroad shocked Good you still remember motherland.

uvie66:
No, we still go back to the motherland, just like the deceased, I have lived abroad for over 30 years and intend to travel to Benin in the next couple of months, however I usually dress like an aboki when entering, long Senegalese and slippers. The major business that thrive in that town is kidnapping, prostitution and transportation.
Re: Kester Ehiwe Kidnapped And Killed In Edo. Photo by Assassin101: 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2018
it happened on 07/07/2018

Hmmm, now that date is very suspicious

what was happening that day?

It could be for smt he did years back and has long forgotten, who knows

well, what do I even know sef? undecided

R.I.P to the Dead.
Re: Kester Ehiwe Kidnapped And Killed In Edo. Photo by newbie2018: 1:22pm On Jul 12, 2018
benben1000:
I have warned those abroad...stay away from this zoo of a country, you won't listen. That's how my friend returned, his own family planned and finish him off.
details please
Re: Kester Ehiwe Kidnapped And Killed In Edo. Photo by Burgerlomo: 2:02pm On Jul 12, 2018
So sad cool
Re: Kester Ehiwe Kidnapped And Killed In Edo. Photo by AngelicBeing: 2:16pm On Jul 12, 2018
uvie66:
Hahaha, I dont know l have people who acts / reason like me, in Nigeria, you have to go on a low profile and watch your environment and your back, the country is a jungle
Re: Kester Ehiwe Kidnapped And Killed In Edo. Photo by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 12, 2018
My friend just a student who travelled abroad for masters.. He was just posting pictures every now and then on Facebook, his village people thought he has hit it big, not knowing the guys is just a student living on charity..

Before you know it, they kidnap his father old man,,when ransom money no come, they kpuff the man.. Finally., the guys were apprehended., turned out it was his cousin in the village who gave the info.

No need to show off, if you get money, keep quiet, especially if you come.from a community or town where many are poor ..
Re: Kester Ehiwe Kidnapped And Killed In Edo. Photo by LabUdegbe(m): 6:51pm On Jul 12, 2018
Homeboiy:
It must be the woman he promised marriage but went to Sweden and forgot her

Na their way for Edo
sharrrrraaappp jooor..
Re: Kester Ehiwe Kidnapped And Killed In Edo. Photo by lebete3000: 11:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
madridguy:

This isn't even my reason for not coming back home...

The suffering has taught me a real lesson meen.

Once I make am laidis, I'll make sure I tear half of the page of my ECOWAS passport to pieces, use a quarter to wrap igbo and smoke, then use the remaining quarter as tissue paper...

I'll NEVER EVER set foot here again!!!
Re: Kester Ehiwe Kidnapped And Killed In Edo. Photo by endsarrrs(f): 4:00pm On Dec 26, 2020
I hope they are dead by Now sad
madridguy:

fear police

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Stabs Girlfriend To Death Over Whatsapp Text Describing His Small Manhood / Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos, Seriously Beaten By MOB / Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.