Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,910 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Ekiti: PDP To Embark On Peaceful Protest Nationwide Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti: PDP To Embark On Peaceful Protest Nationwide Today (15816 Views)

Insecurity: Army Unveils New Operations Nationwide Today / Army Begins Operation Identification Nationwide Today / Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti: PDP To Embark On Peaceful Protest Nationwide Today by frankmoney(m): 8:40am On Jul 12, 2018
DeOTR:

APC promised a change. That's why people like me supported them.
If the APC now wants to measure dick with PDP (even with the Killings), I think it's right to vote in PDP back to power. Nigeria under PDP was far better than what we have now. They'll still do a better job.
I think 2019 is the right time to change the change.
I don't give a damn baout APC or PDP , but PDP are trying to act like a saint here , both parties are the same

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti: PDP To Embark On Peaceful Protest Nationwide Today by oruma19: 8:46am On Jul 12, 2018
Stalemate! They dont really care about us (pdp or apc)

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: PDP To Embark On Peaceful Protest Nationwide Today by adeniyisamuel59(m): 8:47am On Jul 12, 2018
Another casualty in the making!
Re: Ekiti: PDP To Embark On Peaceful Protest Nationwide Today by zoedew: 9:14am On Jul 12, 2018
fabinfos:
The national leadership of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has directed its state executive committee members, leaders and stakeholders to march peacefully along the streets in protest to the police commands in all states of the federation.

The peaceful protest according to the party is to make clear its misgivings at what it labeled “the police brutality” in Ekiti State on Wednesday, which led to the Governor Ayo Fayose allegedly manhandled by the Police.

In a late statement issued the PDP National Organising Secretary, Colonel Austin Akobundu (retd) yesterday, the party tasked all state chapters to deliver a protest letter to the Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris through their respective Commissioners of Police.

“The National Working Committee (NWC) has directed that all state chairmen mobilize former NWC Members, Board of Trustees, BoT Members, former Governors, all State Exco Members, Exco members of the party at all levels and stakeholders with our teaming supporters, to embark on peaceful procession to the State Police Command in their respective States to protest the police brutality that happened today (yesterday) in Ekiti State.

“The protest march must begin by 10AM simultaneously across the Nation.

“All State Chapters are to deliver a protest letter to the Inspector General Of Police through the Commissioner of Police,” the statement reads.

http://kikiotolu.com/ekiti-pdp-to-embark-on-peaceful-protest-nationwide-today/

Please get your neck collars ready because protesters’ necks risk dislocation by teargas from policemen!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: PDP To Embark On Peaceful Protest Nationwide Today by SirHouloo(m): 9:16am On Jul 12, 2018
hamzyluv:
have u ever witness teargas shouting before, so fayose is the only one hit by the gas cylinder among over 1000 poepleat the seen, no stampede , no injury from any quarter except the IPod apology .. Smile
That the first citizen of a state is treated this way indicates what a common man should expect.
Re: Ekiti: PDP To Embark On Peaceful Protest Nationwide Today by cyrilamx(m): 10:05am On Jul 12, 2018
SirHouloo:

That the first citizen of a state is treated this way indicates what a common man should expect.
But it was right for Fayose to supervise the beating of a sitting judge??

http://www.informationng.com/2014/09/fayose-didnt-slap-justice-adeyeye-but-he-supervised-his-beating-ekiti-attorney-general-says.html
Re: Ekiti: PDP To Embark On Peaceful Protest Nationwide Today by bigfriyo(m): 10:55am On Jul 12, 2018
the same 2014

Re: Ekiti: PDP To Embark On Peaceful Protest Nationwide Today by Guestlander: 10:57am On Jul 12, 2018
1983 reloading.........martial music followed by "fellow Nigerians....."
Re: Ekiti: PDP To Embark On Peaceful Protest Nationwide Today by KingRagnar: 11:12am On Jul 12, 2018
PDP always play the victim card and always try to appeal to the conscience of the electorate using cunning antics that are not valid and sometimes illegal. How can they protest nationwide for a thing that happened in Ekiti and I mean, we all know how much of a drama king Fayose is and how he amplified by adding sugar, salt and pepper to how the police treated him, mo police man has the right to hit a governor, none and they pretty much know that, so why would Fayose said he was beaten to the extent they broke his neck? It's all lies 100%. Doesn't he have his own security aide, he's stories are not adding up and for PDP to lead a protest because if that, shows how shallow they are in their strategies to bring down APC
Re: Ekiti: PDP To Embark On Peaceful Protest Nationwide Today by raphaeladeyele: 1:15pm On Jul 12, 2018
IN 2014 PDP RANTI WAT U DID
Re: Ekiti: PDP To Embark On Peaceful Protest Nationwide Today by edupedia: 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
Kpress:
guyz have you watch the video of PDP rally yesterday in ekiti before the army attack them,mehn the population I saw was so amizing try search for it online since I can't upload it here,because of the size of the video,,then you will realise that Nigeria police did what there did yesterday purposely,,instead of them losing to us here,,,because of buhari appointed inspector General of police now more powerful than elected governor,,this is the reason why for the first time I support state police

....we have the video and u are lying with a bold face.... Which population?... Okay go to the polling station and show us what u have instead of all these purposeless drama...
Re: Ekiti: PDP To Embark On Peaceful Protest Nationwide Today by edupedia: 6:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
Kpress:
guyz have you watch the video of PDP rally yesterday in ekiti before the army attack them,mehn the population I saw was so amizing try search for it online since I can't upload it here,because of the size of the video,,then you will realise that Nigeria police did what there did yesterday purposely,,instead of them losing to us here,,,because of buhari appointed inspector General of police now more powerful than elected governor,,this is the reason why for the first time I support state police

....we have the video and u are lying with a bold face.... Which population?... Okay go to the polling station and show us what u have instead of all these purposeless drama... Nov
Re: Ekiti: PDP To Embark On Peaceful Protest Nationwide Today by edupedia: 6:24pm On Jul 12, 2018
BAILMONEY:
YOU SOUND LIKE PROPHET BULLHARY SAW ASZ LICKER

...no point.... next!...
Re: Ekiti: PDP To Embark On Peaceful Protest Nationwide Today by edupedia: 6:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
frankwyte:
The poor advisers of PMB is making him loose more! Look at the police that executed the bidding yesterday on channel's TV, they were all Northern extradition!

....go and write for Nollywood.... Comedy genre!...
Re: Ekiti: PDP To Embark On Peaceful Protest Nationwide Today by edupedia: 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2018
Dotwillis1:

yes soldiers stopped them, not that they fired tear gas at people or shoot guns to chase any one away
you all just circling around this news stupidly.
fine, soldiers stopped Amaechi but did you read that the soldiers or police blocked the entrance of the government house?

...tell us the difference... Many Nigerians don't want to be idiots....
Re: Ekiti: PDP To Embark On Peaceful Protest Nationwide Today by edupedia: 6:37pm On Jul 12, 2018
DeOTR:

APC promised a change. That's why people like me supported them.
If the APC now wants to measure dick with PDP (even with the Killings), I think it's right to vote in PDP back to power. Nigeria under PDP was far better than what we have now. They'll still do a better job.
I think 2019 is the right time to change the change.

...u never supported them... Stop lying... we are no idiots whatever the rubbish u post.....
Re: Ekiti: PDP To Embark On Peaceful Protest Nationwide Today by DeOTR: 12:36pm On Jul 13, 2018
edupedia:

...u never supported them... Stop lying... we are no idiots whatever the rubbish u post.....
I'm a registered member of APC.
So you, my friend, don't know what you're talking about.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Nelson Attacks Jumoke Okoya-Thomas With Thugs At APC Secretariat / DSS Operatives Arrive Abuja Court Ahead Of Sowore's Arraignment / Okowa Suspends Aide, Ossai Ovie Success For Post About Edith Okowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.