Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,340 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Solomon Dalung Summons Kazaure, NYSC DG Over Adeosun’s Certificate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Solomon Dalung Summons Kazaure, NYSC DG Over Adeosun’s Certificate (20887 Views)

Solomon Dalung: Aisha Buhari Now Wears Dress Meant For 3 People / Nehemiah Dalung Is Dead! Former Sports Minister, Solomon Dalung Loses Son / Kazaure Gudaji Amazed At Dino Melaye's Car During Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solomon Dalung Summons Kazaure, NYSC DG Over Adeosun’s Certificate by agwom(m): 8:06am On Jul 12, 2018
The Minister of Youths and Sports, Solomon Dalung yesterday summoned the Director General of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), Brigadier General Suleiman Kazaure over the alleged forged NYSC exemption certificate of the Minister of Finance, Mrs Kemi Adeosun.

Speaking to journalists yesterday in Abuja, the minister said the move was to get first hand information from the DG on what transpired and how far the scheme had gone with the investigation.

He said as soon as he was done getting the brief from the NYSC boss, he would brief Nigerians on the matter.

Meanwhile, when our reporter visited the scheme’s headquarters yesterday, a source revealed that top officials of the NYSC had been engaged in series of meeting as part of investigation into the matter.

Another source told our reporter that there was confusion at the scheme saying “We are still wondering if the certificate was given to her from the scheme even if it was fake or if the woman forged it outside the scheme.

“What we still don’t understand is why she had to apply for an exemption certificate but she was not made to go and observe her one year service, anyway, that is if she got any certificate from the scheme.

“Although General Bomoi is late, I hope part of the investigation will be to invite past DG’s as well to come and testify as to what happened, but it still has to be if she got the certificate from here or it was forged.”

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/minister-summons-nysc-dg-over-adeosun-s-certificate-260597.html

1 Like

Re: Solomon Dalung Summons Kazaure, NYSC DG Over Adeosun’s Certificate by dafeyankee: 8:07am On Jul 12, 2018
Abracadabra wan start.

As if even if the exempt cert na fake sef, and them comot her, how is that even beneficial to the common man? Another criminal will be brought to replace her.

Why can't Ambode just run for the office of the Presidency?

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Solomon Dalung Summons Kazaure, NYSC DG Over Adeosun’s Certificate by eunisam: 8:08am On Jul 12, 2018
Time for a coverup

1 Like

Re: Solomon Dalung Summons Kazaure, NYSC DG Over Adeosun’s Certificate by Paperwhite(m): 8:10am On Jul 12, 2018
Another source told our reporter that there was confusion at the scheme saying “We are still wondering if the certificate was given to her from the scheme even if it was fake or if the woman forged it outside the scheme.

“What we still don’t understand is why she had to apply for an exemption certificate but she was not made to go and observe her one year service, anyway, that is if she got any certificate from the scheme.

Cover-up have started.A simple check by the minister on the NYSC website should confirm his doubt.APC can't escape this one.
Have anyone noted that even the woman minister involved in the scandal have never said anything about this matter

38 Likes

Re: Solomon Dalung Summons Kazaure, NYSC DG Over Adeosun’s Certificate by Mutemenot(m): 8:11am On Jul 12, 2018
cheesy disgracing our Minister upanda

6 Likes

Re: Solomon Dalung Summons Kazaure, NYSC DG Over Adeosun’s Certificate by dodelight(m): 8:15am On Jul 12, 2018
Sorry Nigerians, President Buhari's ear problem has return that's why he is not aware of the certificate forgery.
If not he would have fired her already. You know he's Mr Integrity.
Integrity my shit!

22 Likes

Re: Solomon Dalung Summons Kazaure, NYSC DG Over Adeosun’s Certificate by doctokwus: 8:22am On Jul 12, 2018
Dalung asking to be briefed by NYSC DG in order to verify the authenticity of the exemption certificate is like an Agbero being given WAEC scripts to mark.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Solomon Dalung Summons Kazaure, NYSC DG Over Adeosun’s Certificate by PFRB: 8:42am On Jul 12, 2018
Paperwhite:

Cover-up have started.A simple check by the minister on the NYSC website should confirm his doubt.APC can't escape this one.
Have anyone noted that even the woman minister involved in the scandal have never said anything about this matter

Yes. Cover up is in progress. Fela called it "govt magic.

14 Likes

Re: Solomon Dalung Summons Kazaure, NYSC DG Over Adeosun’s Certificate by babyfaceafrica: 8:44am On Jul 12, 2018
who cares?
Re: Solomon Dalung Summons Kazaure, NYSC DG Over Adeosun’s Certificate by blackmantis: 8:55am On Jul 12, 2018
After the President will say we are not being fair to him when we strongly criticize him ..........

No matter the amount of goodwill one has, if you lack the courage to do what is right at the right time or you try to cover up because the person involved is close to you, ...........your goodwill amounts to nothing.

Justice delayed is justice denied

SMH for APC

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solomon Dalung Summons Kazaure, NYSC DG Over Adeosun’s Certificate by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 12, 2018
can the cover up be done in a more quicker and intelligent manner we know nothing positive can ever come out of this na just the normal naija way! undecided

meanwhile check my signature for your content writer/ email marketing campaigns/ PR writer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solomon Dalung Summons Kazaure, NYSC DG Over Adeosun’s Certificate by Treasure17(m): 10:14am On Jul 12, 2018
I don't just understand this certificate shenanigans going on. Just tender the original certificate to defend yourself and let's have peace. This government with irrelevant and trivial drama just to divert our attentions from the critical issues confronting this country. We all have a fair idea how this allegation will not produce a meaningful and tangible result.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solomon Dalung Summons Kazaure, NYSC DG Over Adeosun’s Certificate by front4line: 10:35am On Jul 12, 2018
blackmantis:
After the President will say we are not being fair to him when we strongly criticize him ..........

No matter the amount of goodwill one has, if you lack the courage to do what is right at the right time or you try to cover up because the person involved is close to you, ...........your goodwill amounts to nothing.

Justice delayed is justice denied

SMH for APC

What justice as been denied your mother in this situation ? He should fire the minister without investigating the authenticity of the report ? Was that how PDP sacked Abba Moro after killing several corpers in broad day and scamming them to the of billions of naira or have you gone mad ?

2 Likes

Re: Solomon Dalung Summons Kazaure, NYSC DG Over Adeosun’s Certificate by OBAGADAFFI: 10:39am On Jul 12, 2018
Treasure17:
I don't just understand this certificate shenanigans going on. just tender the original certificate to defend yourself and let's have peace. This government with irrelevant and trivial drama just to divert our attentions from the critical issues confronting this country. We all have a fair idea how this allegation will not produce a meaningful and tangible result.

Because their is no Original certificate

7 Likes

Re: Solomon Dalung Summons Kazaure, NYSC DG Over Adeosun’s Certificate by CharlotteFlair: 10:44am On Jul 12, 2018
Kemi issa Yahoo Yahoo minister

7 Likes

Re: Solomon Dalung Summons Kazaure, NYSC DG Over Adeosun’s Certificate by clarocuzioo(m): 10:48am On Jul 12, 2018
Mr. minister, is it summoning DG NYSC or first asking Adeosun where she got the "fake " certificate from.
This is like summoning a V.C. of a university to come and explain a fake certificate of his school being paraded by somebody without first asking where the person got the certificate from.
Adeosun should issue a statement confirming or denying that NYSC issued the purported certificate.

We are seriously watching the drama, but one thing is certain, Mrs.Adeosun is parading a fake exemption letter.

10 Likes

Re: Solomon Dalung Summons Kazaure, NYSC DG Over Adeosun’s Certificate by TundeBricklayer: 11:02am On Jul 12, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
who cares?
We care, she is serving Nigeria not Ogun state.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solomon Dalung Summons Kazaure, NYSC DG Over Adeosun’s Certificate by Koloshi: 11:06am On Jul 12, 2018
A lot of unanswered questions

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solomon Dalung Summons Kazaure, NYSC DG Over Adeosun’s Certificate by chiedu7: 11:07am On Jul 12, 2018

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solomon Dalung Summons Kazaure, NYSC DG Over Adeosun’s Certificate by Omeokachie: 11:07am On Jul 12, 2018
To harrass and coach him on the lie to tell?

Instead of ICPC moving in to do their job, they now want to do another 'Babachir' on this case.

11 Likes

Re: Solomon Dalung Summons Kazaure, NYSC DG Over Adeosun’s Certificate by Runaway: 11:07am On Jul 12, 2018
To prepare and sign a new one with backdating.

2 Likes

Re: Solomon Dalung Summons Kazaure, NYSC DG Over Adeosun’s Certificate by Lipscomb(m): 11:07am On Jul 12, 2018
I'm not interested in this unnecessary case.

1 Like

Re: Solomon Dalung Summons Kazaure, NYSC DG Over Adeosun’s Certificate by Glistene(m): 11:07am On Jul 12, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
who cares?
Re: Solomon Dalung Summons Kazaure, NYSC DG Over Adeosun’s Certificate by Artzdanielsz(m): 11:09am On Jul 12, 2018
how does this concern this man.
Re: Solomon Dalung Summons Kazaure, NYSC DG Over Adeosun’s Certificate by angelo5uk(m): 11:11am On Jul 12, 2018
Mkkk
Re: Solomon Dalung Summons Kazaure, NYSC DG Over Adeosun’s Certificate by Odingo1: 11:12am On Jul 12, 2018
Bone of contention in this matter is that,
1. According NYSC law, it was stated that if you graduate at age below 30 years you must serve,even if you have pass 30 years when you want to serve, you must serve even at 50,no exemption for you except you graduate above 30 years.

So how come Adeosun get exemption and she graduated at 22. The law said that she must serve.

Who bypass the law to grant the certificate and how did Bomoi signature got there when all certificate signed from August 2009 downwards bears Tsigas signature.

12 Likes

Re: Solomon Dalung Summons Kazaure, NYSC DG Over Adeosun’s Certificate by pawpzman: 11:16am On Jul 12, 2018
Sorry for derailing the thread my country people, I need advise on this.

I have two o level sittings.
My surname is "Paul" my first name is "Peter" no middle name.
But in my O level results of different sittings :
2008 result bears "Paul Peter" and
2009 result from same school bears "Peter Paul" and subsequently any other of my certificates obtained bears "Paul Peter"
Is this going to be a form of problem to me in future? If yes how do I go about it?

N/B, like I said earlier my ND, HND, Nysc certificates bears PAUL PETER only my 2009 o level result bears "Peter Paul" and that has not been a problem to me during academic screening and all.

I'm only asking to know if it might be a problem in the case of employment.

Also while filing a CV which of the O levels should I fill since I have two sittings, is it the later(2009) or the former (2008)? The later(2009) is the best but had English D7 but made Credit in the former (2008) result.
Help a brother... Please it's urgent
Re: Solomon Dalung Summons Kazaure, NYSC DG Over Adeosun’s Certificate by Yankee101: 11:17am On Jul 12, 2018
This will confirm APC downfall

3 Likes

Re: Solomon Dalung Summons Kazaure, NYSC DG Over Adeosun’s Certificate by motorola(m): 11:20am On Jul 12, 2018
With due respect to NYSC, whats the delay in bringing out the said contention, Nigeria the homeland of investigation that never ends or see the result of investigation. We all know the end already.

2 Likes

Re: Solomon Dalung Summons Kazaure, NYSC DG Over Adeosun’s Certificate by otokx(m): 11:20am On Jul 12, 2018
Unknown soldier naim do am

1 Like

Re: Solomon Dalung Summons Kazaure, NYSC DG Over Adeosun’s Certificate by kingzjay(m): 11:20am On Jul 12, 2018
Always Summons.....

After the summoning, a committee wi be set up which will then take 'forever' to finish the investigation.

Una dey decieve una selves

3 Likes

Re: Solomon Dalung Summons Kazaure, NYSC DG Over Adeosun’s Certificate by Jamiubond009(m): 11:22am On Jul 12, 2018
And the oluwole kemi hasn't come out to address the issue. The idea being to wait it out and hope other events overtake hers. Nigeria is a thorough shit hole. undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ICPC Clarifies Chairman's Speech On ₦2.7Billion School Feeding Diverted / Open Grazing Ban: Lagos Proposes 21-Year Jail Term For Armed Herders / Jonathan Using A Light Microscope At Federal University Otuoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.