Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

NPowerNG - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NPowerNG (2495 Views)

Hi There, How Is It Going? #npowerng / NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them / Is This Information Authentic Npowerng? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NPowerNG by npowerng: 8:42am On Jul 12, 2018
Npower
Published by N-Power NG ยท
Guess who stopped by the Situation Room today?

Sipasi!!!

He is a 2016 N-Agro Beneficiary who is making waves.

Watch the video in the next post where he narrates how his tenacity opened doors for him overseas and has made him an employer of labour.

#NPowerNG

Re: NPowerNG by Jrick: 8:52am On Jul 12, 2018
Set your priorities right
Re: NPowerNG by ITbomb(m): 9:52am On Jul 12, 2018
You don't even know how to post, just because you have npower on your handle doesn't mean you should copy any crap from Facebook and dump here

Even your title looks childish, if nairaland posts are not important, then stop, focus on Facebook and Twitter
Re: NPowerNG by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 12, 2018
Post and run for cover. Hungry Nigerians don't care if you're just the mouthpiece.

1 Like

Re: NPowerNG by enle: 10:52am On Jul 12, 2018
Good morning. MY MATERNITY LEAVE was approved by the head of my PPA and the Focal person, still my stipend was placed on hold and i was subsequently exited as an ABSCONDEE. I just completed my leave and the principal of my PPA has called me to resume duty which i am desirous to do. Kindly address my complain .
Re: NPowerNG by npowerng: 1:12pm On Jul 12, 2018
Jrick:
Set your priorities right

That's correct Jrick!
Re: NPowerNG by npowerng: 1:16pm On Jul 12, 2018
ITbomb:
You don't even know how to post, just because you have npower on your handle doesn't mean you should copy any crap from Facebook and dump here

Even your title looks childish, if nairaland posts are not important, then stop, focus on Facebook and Twitter

How do you mean ITbomb?
Re: NPowerNG by npowerng: 1:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
effnepa:
Post and run for cover. Hungry Nigerians don't care if you're just the mouthpiece.

Good day effnepa, is there anything you want us to help you achieve at the moment? Please kindly mention. Thank you!
Re: NPowerNG by npowerng: 1:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
enle:
Good morning. MY MATERNITY LEAVE was approved by the head of my PPA and the Focal person, still my stipend was placed on hold and i was subsequently exited as an ABSCONDEE. I just completed my leave and the principal of my PPA has called me to resume duty which i am desirous to do. Kindly address my complain .

We do apologize @enle, your issue can not be addressed from our ends, kindly channel your complain through your Focal person for further action. Thank you!
Re: NPowerNG by enle: 1:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
I complained to the focal person and she told me the opening period for submission of EVICTION COMPLAIN has closed.
Re: NPowerNG by arowz56(m): 4:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
Here me out o...waiting deployment but my issue now is first, the local government I found myself is quite far from where I stay...can I redploy to town where its gonna be convenient for me? And again nothing has been done to the complain I made...about the interchanged names and npower id...plus no bank details on my portal at all....have mailed them more than once I got a reply that it takes two working days but nothing is done yet to it
Re: NPowerNG by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
npowerng:

Good day effnepa, is there anything you want us to help you achieve at the moment? Please kindly mention. Thank you!
Don't be offended by my comment, I'm probably wrong.
Re: NPowerNG by npowerng: 7:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
enle:
I complained to the focal person and she told me the opening period for submission of EVICTION COMPLAIN has closed.

Unfortunately, your Focal person is the only one who can take up your case. Sorry can not be of help in that regard. Thank you!
Re: NPowerNG by npowerng: 7:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
arowz56:
Here me out o...waiting deployment but my issue now is first, the local government I found myself is quite far from where I stay...can I redploy to town where its gonna be convenient for me? And again nothing has been done to the complain I made...about the interchanged names and npower id...plus no bank details on my portal at all....have mailed them more than once I got a reply that it takes two working days but nothing is done yet to it

Good evening arowz56, unfortunately, there is no option for redeployment at this point. On your other details, kindly click on the edit button and make the necessary arrangements you wish to do. Thank you!
Re: NPowerNG by npowerng: 7:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
effnepa:

Don't be offended by my comment, I'm probably wrong.

Noted!
Re: NPowerNG by arowz56(m): 10:38am On Jul 13, 2018
What I mean is after getting letter of deployment, can I apply for redeployment cause the local government I happen to find myself is far I mean it's likely I spend 1k on transportation everyday...
Re: NPowerNG by bamoski(m): 2:31pm On Jul 13, 2018
npowerng:

Unfortunately, your Focal person is the only one who can take up your case. Sorry can not be of help in that regard. Thank you!

This is very heartless and insensitive coming from this ineffective npower team.

If not for the wuruwuru and mago mago in this nigeria. Your ineffective asses should all have been booted out of office by now.

Gerrarahere mehn angry
Re: NPowerNG by arowz56(m): 7:05am On Jul 17, 2018
Even after editing my names....still no changes till now
Re: NPowerNG by npowerng: 11:00am On Jul 19, 2018
arowz56:
Even after editing my names....still no changes till now

Please be patient, After proper verification, it would be approved, Before the changes can take effect.
Re: NPowerNG by samplanner(m): 11:27am On Jul 19, 2018
dear npowerng your website won't allow us to upload our documents and photo. why,?
Re: NPowerNG by ITbomb(m): 5:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
samplanner:
dear npowerng your website won't allow us to upload our documents and photo. why,?
Are you for real?
3 months after first announcement and just a day to deadline, you haven't uploaded your stuff
Re: NPowerNG by vykta: 4:34am On Jul 21, 2018
ITbomb:

Are you for real?
3 months after first announcement and just a day to deadline, you haven't uploaded your stuff
That's Nigerians for you o... We Are Our Own Village People cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

3 Nigeria's Most Trusted Websites To Buy And Sell Bitcoin, Perfectmoney & Others / Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme 2021. Empowering 20,000 Nigerian Graduates / Peopleprime Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.