Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,214 members, 7,807,734 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Father Use Hammer To Break Son Head Because He's Using Phone On Family Prayer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Use Hammer To Break Son Head Because He's Using Phone On Family Prayer (719 Views)

Woman Arrested After She Broke Her Nephew's Head Because He Misplaced N100 / Mother Breaks Her Son’s Head Over N50 Meal In Lagos. Graphic Photos / I Escaped D£ath From My Father This Night After He Used Hammer To Break My Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Use Hammer To Break Son Head Because He's Using Phone On Family Prayer by holuwertobex(m): 9:50am On Jul 12, 2018
From HitNg

Father use hammer to brake son head because he's using phone while family prayer is holding.
The guy posted it on his Facebook page to show his wounded head and to advice him what to do or advise for Father's.
He wrote;

My God never sleep, I escape death from my father this night. My father use hammer to break my head.
Only God knows the amount of blood that just came out of my head.
At my age are mine not suppose to be using phone?
See trouble see me oooo, this night after our so called family prayers I went inside my room i saw my phone brinking light when i take it, it was a message from MTN i was reading it then my father was going to the bathroom to take his bath he now came to my window he stood for some time and knock the door I opened it he said i should give him my phone. He said what are mine doing by this time with phone i said MTN sent me a message so am reading it. I even showed him the text he wasn't satisfied. He called my younger brother to collect my phone and read all the text messages for him about 180 messages on my Inbox. His plan was to sizze the phone so i refused. I taught it was a joke he took hammer and started hitting it on me with the respect i have for him i didn't take it as anything. My mom came and told him he's acting like a child that what concerns him if am operating my phone, and she left. Before I know he landed the hammer on my head i was bleeding he want his way. Right now its 01:51am am in the hospital where am receiving treatment. They said I will be discharged tomorrow morning.
If i react to this now they will be saying another thing, But now for just no reason my father took hammer and broke my head. If my co-workers on Nairaland happends to see this now which am very sure they will see this, it will appear on Nairaland Frontpage during day break am the third in command on Nairaland after Seun is Lalasticlala then me. Hmmm I laugh a wicked laugh.

https://hitng.com.ng/father-use-hammer-to-brake-son-head-because-hes-using-phone-while-family-prayer-is-holding/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Father Use Hammer To Break Son Head Because He's Using Phone On Family Prayer by HeOrShe: 9:54am On Jul 12, 2018
And finally his prayers has been answered....

1 Like

Re: Father Use Hammer To Break Son Head Because He's Using Phone On Family Prayer by dynicks(m): 9:58am On Jul 12, 2018
shocked
Re: Father Use Hammer To Break Son Head Because He's Using Phone On Family Prayer by Wilfredpat22(f): 10:07am On Jul 12, 2018
If you are man enough to stay on your own move outside of not

Keep quiet!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Use Hammer To Break Son Head Because He's Using Phone On Family Prayer by missbehave247(m): 10:14am On Jul 12, 2018
end time prayer
Re: Father Use Hammer To Break Son Head Because He's Using Phone On Family Prayer by Jabioro: 11:07am On Jul 12, 2018
Praise the living gods ,your father prayer has been has been answered ...take the idiotic father to police station, and insist the case must be charge to court... he had caused you grievous damages that can lead to brain distortion...
Re: Father Use Hammer To Break Son Head Because He's Using Phone On Family Prayer by derrydinny: 2:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
Jabioro:
Praise the living gods ,your father prayer has been has been answered ...take the idiotic father to police station, and insist the case must be charge to court... he had caused you grievous damages that can lead to brain distortion...
go and help him sue his father na, ozuo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Use Hammer To Break Son Head Because He's Using Phone On Family Prayer by Jabioro: 3:47pm On Jul 12, 2018
derrydinny:
go and help him sue his father na, ozuo
You can as well hit your child on the head with sledge hammer in the name of "scolded" Asi ere..,Anofia! Naama!! Eranko!!!
Re: Father Use Hammer To Break Son Head Because He's Using Phone On Family Prayer by DaniDani(m): 3:51pm On Jul 12, 2018
The man be like "I don hammer"
Re: Father Use Hammer To Break Son Head Because He's Using Phone On Family Prayer by tunaguy(m): 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2018
And its not like th God their praying to is real oo..: naruto is realer Than the God

(1) (Reply)

Communal Clash: 73 Killed, 50 Villages Burnt In Taraba / Young Man Shot Dead By SARS In Osun(graphic Pic) / 3 Bet9ja Customers Drag Firm To Lottery Commission Over N3m Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.