₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,035,002 members, 4,355,293 topics. Date: Monday, 16 July 2018 at 12:12 AM

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Fresh Job Recruitment (9 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Fresh Job Recruitment (9 Positions) (11885 Views)

Adexen Recruitment Agency Fresh Job Recruitment (9 Positions) / Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) Fresh Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Entry-level Jobs At Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) - 12 October, 2015 (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Fresh Job Recruitment (9 Positions) by JiffyJobs: 9:57am On Jul 12
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. In Africa we’re the largest provider of professional services with close to 400 partners and over 9,000 people in 34 countries.

PwC is recruiting for below positions

1. Risk & Compliance Officer (Lagos)
Application Closing Date: September 7, 2018
Click Here to View Job Details

2. Investment Manager (Lagos)

3. Human Resources Manager (Lagos)

4. Head, Business Development (Lagos)

5. Financial Reporting Manager (Lagos)

6. Digital Channel Manager (Lagos)

7. Deputy Managing Director (Lagos)
Application Closing Date: July 24, 2018

8. Head, Trading Business (Lagos)
Application Closing Date: July 26, 2018

9. Head, Listing Business (Lagos)
Application Closing Date: July 24, 2018

https://www.pwc.com/ng/en/services/advisory/people-and-change/executive-search.html

Lalasticlala
uboma
davide470

Re: PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Fresh Job Recruitment (9 Positions) by JARUSHUB: 2:48pm On Jul 12
Re: PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Fresh Job Recruitment (9 Positions) by popsyleo1: 2:48pm On Jul 12
K
Re: PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Fresh Job Recruitment (9 Positions) by Primusinterpares(m): 2:49pm On Jul 12
let me still apply

1 Like

Re: PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Fresh Job Recruitment (9 Positions) by ABJDOT(m): 2:49pm On Jul 12
k
Re: PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Fresh Job Recruitment (9 Positions) by Jiang(m): 2:50pm On Jul 12
Am curious na only Lagos people sabi book for naija, everything na Lagos I dey see woh

I seriously dislike that state, too much crowd, lacks green sceneries which are my favourite

4 Likes

Re: PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Fresh Job Recruitment (9 Positions) by jobaltol: 2:52pm On Jul 12
Do you notice that most advertisements out there are targetting top tiered or high leveled positions?
The sad truth is that most of those that vacated these positions have relocated outside the country....A lot of brain drain is happening right at our door steps and the government is not doing things to make the country to be comfortable for the masses

2 Likes

Re: PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Fresh Job Recruitment (9 Positions) by sleeknick: 2:55pm On Jul 12
grin grin
Re: PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Fresh Job Recruitment (9 Positions) by tofolo(m): 2:59pm On Jul 12
Some of the positions are no longer available na....I just tried now angry
Re: PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Fresh Job Recruitment (9 Positions) by pawpzman: 3:06pm On Jul 12
As a prospective engineering student I never had issue combining these two O level results cos I never had physics and chemistry on the 1st sitting so I had to obtain them on my second sitting but right now as an engineering graduate I have been finding it difficult as regards which O level result to put in my CV(writing the two wouldn't make sense).

So my country people, if you were in my shoes, which of these O levels would you tender that is more suitable as a engineering graduate applying for a job(having in mind that English, maths, chemistry and physics are compulsory for you but u couldn't make them on one sitting ) before thinking about presenting the other O level to back up your claim of not lacking any credit on the compulsory subjects during interview.

I'm confused at this point. Help a brother

1 Like

Re: PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Fresh Job Recruitment (9 Positions) by MrAnele(m): 3:06pm On Jul 12
great

Don't forget to Visit ictjobber.com, Nigeria's first designated Tech Job Portal for your latest ICT job vacancies in Nigeria
Re: PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Fresh Job Recruitment (9 Positions) by lawrence35(m): 3:08pm On Jul 12
Just start a business...
See my signature for details
Re: PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Fresh Job Recruitment (9 Positions) by Shemadex(m): 3:09pm On Jul 12
Go hug transformer naw abi we beg u to come lag ni
Jiang:
Am curious na only Lagos people sabi book for naija, everything na Lagos I dey see woh

I seriously dislike that state, too much crowd, lacks green sceneries which are my favourite
Re: PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Fresh Job Recruitment (9 Positions) by Gerrard59(m): 3:26pm On Jul 12
pawpzman:
As a prospective engineering student I never had issue combining these two O level results cos I never had physics and chemistry on the 1st sitting so I had to obtain them on my second sitting but right now as an engineering graduate I have been finding it difficult as regards which O level result to put in my CV(writing the two wouldn't make sense).

So my country people, if you were in my shoes, which of these O levels would you tender that is more suitable as a engineering graduate applying for a job(having in mind that English, maths, chemistry and physics are compulsory for you but u couldn't make them on one sitting ) before thinking about presenting the other O level to back up your claim of not lacking any credit on the compulsory subjects during interview.

I'm confused at this point. Help a brother

Go with the first. Most job openings request for minimum of 5 credits inclusive of maths and English. But honestly, you will have a hard time explaining how you got admission to study an engineering discipline with that result. The second result would have been better but you had a D in English - which is compulsory during WASSCE requirements for jobs these days.

At the bold: Unless asked (rarely happens), that scenario would be a difficult one.

In summary, go with the number one result. There are not much engineering jobs these days (I'm writing based based on entry level roles).

jobaltol:
Do you notice that most advertisements out there are targetting top tiered or high leveled positions?
The sad truth is that most of those that vacated these positions have relocated outside the country....A lot of brain drain is happening right at our door steps and the government is not doing things to make the country to be comfortable for the masses

Hopefully, it continues. smiley I cannot wait for 2019.

The more they leave....
Re: PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Fresh Job Recruitment (9 Positions) by pawpzman: 3:30pm On Jul 12
Gerrard59:

Go with the first. Most job openings request for minimum of 5 credits inclusive of maths and English. But honestly, you will have a hard time explaining how you got admission to study an engineering discipline with that result. The second result would have been better but you had a D in English - which is compulsory during WASSCE requirements for jobs these days.

At the bold: Unless asked (rarely happens), that scenario would be a difficult one.

In summary, go with the number one result. There are not much engineering jobs these days (I'm wiring based based on entry level roles).

Hopefully, it continues. smiley I cannot wait for 2019.

The more they leave....
It's not really an engineering work rather it's an academic job in one of our tertiary institutions, I actually made first class from the same institution. So should I still go for the first one?
God bless you brother
Re: PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Fresh Job Recruitment (9 Positions) by Jiang(m): 3:53pm On Jul 12
Shemadex:
Go hug transformer naw abi we beg u to come lag ni

e pain am

Re: PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Fresh Job Recruitment (9 Positions) by Gerrard59(m): 4:09pm On Jul 12
pawpzman:

It's not really an engineering work rather it's an academic job in one of our tertiary institutions, I actually made first class from the same institution. So should I still go for the first one?
God bless you brother

Then go with the second results. There exists the myth or stereotype that engineering grads are not really good when it comes to verbal reasoning. Most top schools (abroad) overlook weak verbal scores and focus on the quant. Moreover and most importantly, you made a first class and applied to the same institution. The first would have been preferable if it were a private firm. And yes, since there are not many engineering jobs that might make them overlook your D in English.

In summary, go with the second for this role and build your career.

Best wishes. smiley
Re: PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Fresh Job Recruitment (9 Positions) by pawpzman: 4:11pm On Jul 12
Gerrard59:

Then go with the second results. There exists the myth or stereotype that engineering grads are not really good when it comes to verbal reasoning. Most top schools (abroad) overlook weak verbal scores and focus on the quant. Moreover and most importantly, you made a first class and applied to the same institution. The first would have been preferable if it were a private firm. And yes, since there are not many engineering jobs that might make them overlook your D in English.

In summary, go with the second for this role and build your career.

Best wishes. smiley

I can't thank you enough. God bless you.
Re: PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Fresh Job Recruitment (9 Positions) by einsteino(m): 4:33pm On Jul 12
grin has this got something to do with Canada Express Entry? (if you know, you know wink )
Re: PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Fresh Job Recruitment (9 Positions) by Codes151(m): 5:09pm On Jul 12
Again thus bullshit is recycled...
Re: PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Fresh Job Recruitment (9 Positions) by osahonf: 6:48pm On Jul 12
Get the most recognized Certifications to boost your Career and get you your dream job. See attached for more details.

(0) (Reply)

PRO-ENDOZ, Real Or Fake? / Six Tips To Getting Your Dream Job / Three Things That Will Ensure Your Value At Your Workplace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.