Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,554 members, 7,809,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government (30617 Views)

Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government / Aminu Achida Is Speaker In Pdp-Led Sokoto House Of Assembly / ADP Pulls Out Of Pdp-led Coalition Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by sojiboy(m): 10:25am On Jul 12, 2018
Below is the video of attack on opposition in Ekiti in 2014, where peaceful protest was turned to battle field, one was killed, sitting Governor was teargassed and his party members were humiliated, attacked, arrested and killed, eventually the militarized election was won by Fayose and since then Ekiti has never been same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgy-An71Io4

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by Drversatile: 10:44am On Jul 12, 2018
Watching in 6D. Criminality doesn't justify another.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 12, 2018
Okay maybe it will continue like that.

PDP in 2014
APC in 2018

now if PDP wins Federal sit next year, then it will be

PDP again in 2022...

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by PeaceGord: 10:55am On Jul 12, 2018
Silly post

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 12, 2018
In other words the APc Squad are counting scores...No spanner lost

15 Likes

Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by jojomario(m): 11:02am On Jul 12, 2018
TimFisher2:
undecided

I'm not a Yoruba man!

What is really wrong with Yoruba's...I'am ashamed of them

Even if Governor Fayose is acting a script or a drama but for the fact that a teargas canister was fired at him which the police has already confirmed,calls for serious concern

what if the Governor is asthmatic? don't you know it will result to death

Don't you know this act that happened yesterday is called attempted assassination

Even if it is a mere stone been thrown to the governor...it is attempted assassination..VVip are meant to be protected not to talk of a sitting Governor

Let me ask you one question?if your answer is No...i will know that you are a bloody fool and a hypocrite

if it was President Buhari that was holding a meeting,will they fire teargas at him ?

it becomes an attempted murder or assassination right?.....

by now some section of the country will be at killing spree for what they don't know about

Shame to Yoruba's

A big Shame!

Senator Chuba Okadigbo was killed,he was fired with teargas..because he is asthmatic,he died!

shame to Yoruba's

when i see your comments...i always sigh..it keep dawning on me that this country can't be one...we will surely divide one day

No comparison whatsoever..

I'm not a PDP member neither am I an APC member

I believe in what is right and just

I believe in fairness

that's how a country supposed to be

call a spade a spade

Shame Yoruba's

wake up before it is too late!
Nobody is sleeping my brother. What is happening in Ekiti is not between Fayose and Buhari. It's between those that were involved in the #ekitigate saga and felt it is a pay back time. It's between Fayose and some of his Western brothers. I have always told people to leave Buhari out of this. Is this the first election under Buharis regime?No. All other elections were not like this even the one in Ondo state not to talk of the Eastern states. So, Leave the battle for the concerned. It's not a matter of tribe this time.

143 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by MVLOX(m): 11:08am On Jul 12, 2018
the same pple dat did dis re now complaining. .....karma cha

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by Glistene(m): 11:08am On Jul 12, 2018
PeaceGord:
Silly post

2 Likes

Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by pol23: 11:10am On Jul 12, 2018
Keep supporting Evil.
Fed truly put pressure on Fayemi,But Fayose was peoples choice.
If PDP had played this type of politics don't you think they would've collected Lagos against all Odds.
GEJ would've sacked Jega and put Oribebe,but PDP was quite fair...PDP be like burglars while APC is Armed robbers and Assasin combined.
If GEJ was voted out for this assholes to fix things,yet they're doing far worse,instead of you all to call them to order you're all dancing.
We all get our turn one after the order...
The below picture of Fayose in 2014 is what this APC are using to get sympathy ,ask anybody that witness the Ekiti 2014 Election,APC are busy killing PDP and hence Fayose defending himself.
You all shouldn't come and shout endsars ooo..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by iyatrustee(f): 11:10am On Jul 12, 2018
The internet never forgets!

Seems it is pay back time and Fayose's acting is season 2 of the Ekiti drama series. This didn't get much publicity back in 2014 apparently

The only issue I have is with the NPF that has been politicised and bastardised.

27 Likes

Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by TEYA: 11:12am On Jul 12, 2018
TimFisher2:
undecided

I'm not a Yoruba man!

Even if Governor Fayose is acting a script or a drama but for the fact that a teargas canister was fired at him which the police has already confirmed,calls for serious concern

Don't you know this act that happened yesterday is called attempted assassination

Even if it is a mere stone been thrown to the governor...it is attempted assassination..VVip are meant to be protected not to talk of a sitting Governor

Let me ask you one question?if your answer is No...i will know that you are a bloody fool and a hypocrite

if it was President Buhari that was holding a meeting,will they fire teargas at him ?

by now some section of the country will be at killing spree for what they don't know about

Shame to Yoruba's

A big Shame!

Senator Chuba Okadigbo was killed,he was fired with teargas..because he is asthmatic,he died!

shame to Yoruba's

when i see your comments...i always sigh..it keep dawning on me that this country can't be one...we will surely divide one day

I believe in fairness

call a spade a spade

Shame Yoruba's

Did you say these things when fayose with the aid of obanikoro and a general brought soldiers to Ekiti in 2014 to intimidate the opposition?

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by millionboi2: 11:12am On Jul 12, 2018
Does it justify what thy did to fayose now?

2 Likes

Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by TimFisher2: 11:12am On Jul 12, 2018
jojomario:
Nobody is sleeping my brother. What is happening in Ekiti is not between Fayose and Buhari. It's between those that were involved in the #ekitigate saga and felt it is a pay back time. It's between Fayose and some of his Western brothers. I have always told people to leave Buhari out of this. Is this the first election under Buharis regime?No. All other elections were not like this even the one in Ondo state not to talk of the Eastern states. So, Leave the battle for the concerned. It's not a matter of tribe this time.

very interesting!

you called it a "Pay Back"time

so if PDP should be in government tomorrow they should pay back what APC government did

including senseless killings all over the country and illegal detention

ok.is well.

you have said it all!

9 Likes

Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by phlame(m): 11:12am On Jul 12, 2018
TimFisher2:

[s]I'm not a Yoruba man!

Shame to Yoruba's

A big Shame!

shame to Yoruba's

I believe in fairness

call a spade a spade

Shame Yoruba's

wake up before it is too late![/s]

undecided undecided undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by BigSarah(f): 11:13am On Jul 12, 2018
sad

Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by goaldynboy: 11:13am On Jul 12, 2018
Rubbish!!

So we voted Buhari to come and revenge the past deeds of PDP or to come and make our electoral process better?!

All this zombiec justification for the shameless act of Nigeria Police and intimidation of the opposition shows that Nigeria is not ready to make progress! Now if PDP takes over from APC in future and they start using the police to intimidate APC, the cycle will continue!!

All the zombies are grinning and clapping at what the police is doing! When the same police recklessly shoot at them tomorrow, they will start crying #endSARS up and down!!

10 Likes

Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by ahmtech93(m): 11:13am On Jul 12, 2018
This is Nigeria
Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by Omeokachie: 11:13am On Jul 12, 2018
Change is doing the same thing you condemned - APC.

5 Likes

Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by veraponpo(m): 11:13am On Jul 12, 2018
Fayose is the architect of every evil in Ekiti whether in oposition or in government.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 12, 2018
Abeg shift make I laugh at the cry cry governor small.
Town crier

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by Elnino4ladies: 11:14am On Jul 12, 2018
Payback time

4 Likes

Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by Phayie(m): 11:15am On Jul 12, 2018
Law of karma! Uncle fayose pls surrender, it's a lost battle

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by AceRoyal: 11:15am On Jul 12, 2018
So what's the difference between APC and PDP?
Where's the change?

1 Like

Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by ORIENTATION101: 11:16am On Jul 12, 2018
millionboi2:
Does it justify what thy did to fayose now?
law of karma will explain better

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by ORIENTATION101: 11:17am On Jul 12, 2018
phlame:

undecided
yes

Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by checkolatunji: 11:19am On Jul 12, 2018
TimFisher2:
undecided

I'm not a Yoruba man!

Shame to Yoruba's

A big Shame!

shame to Yoruba's

I believe in fairness

call a spade a spade

Shame Yoruba's

For saying shame on a whole tribe says a lot about you and you should be ashamed of yourself. Your reason are too Petty and you don't even have to that far

I believe you can make your point without any insult but as usual on nairaland it's the other of the day.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by babyfaceafrica: 11:19am On Jul 12, 2018
serves him right

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola Launches Kano Mass Meter Deployment / North-east Drums Massive Support For Atiku As PDP Rallies In Gombe / Buhari Meets With The Young Volunteers From APC Presidential Situation Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.