Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,481 members, 7,781,437 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:22 PM

British American Tobacco:Trade Marketing Representative 2018 Assessment Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / British American Tobacco:Trade Marketing Representative 2018 Assessment Invite (4410 Views)

Test Location For Assessment Invite: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive / British American Tobacco Recruitment For Graduate Trade Marketing Representative / British American Tobacco Recruitment For Graduate Trade Marketing Representative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

British American Tobacco:Trade Marketing Representative 2018 Assessment Invite by Fronds(m): 11:52am On Jul 12, 2018
A pleasant day to you guys,
Have anyone been invited for the BAT cognitive assessment? If you have, kindly share your experience. How long did you wait before you got the invite after you submitted your application?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: British American Tobacco:Trade Marketing Representative 2018 Assessment Invite by brownheart: 1:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
Done with the cognitive assessment and my status still reads initial assessment. Waiting for the next stage

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco:Trade Marketing Representative 2018 Assessment Invite by Fronds(m): 10:37pm On Jul 12, 2018
brownheart:
Done with the cognitive assessment and my status still reads initial assessment. Waiting for the next stage
Where did you check your status?
Re: British American Tobacco:Trade Marketing Representative 2018 Assessment Invite by onceler: 8:06am On Jul 15, 2018
Am yet to write my cognitive
Re: British American Tobacco:Trade Marketing Representative 2018 Assessment Invite by onceler: 6:40pm On Jul 15, 2018
I only received invite for cognitive i didn't get that of cultural questionnaire
Re: British American Tobacco:Trade Marketing Representative 2018 Assessment Invite by brownheart: 7:57pm On Jul 15, 2018
Fronds:
Where did you check your status?

I got a mail to that effect. You can also check the status on your profile under job applications
Re: British American Tobacco:Trade Marketing Representative 2018 Assessment Invite by onceler: 6:27am On Jul 16, 2018
Got another mail for cognitive test again check your mail the time frame is 72 hours
Re: British American Tobacco:Trade Marketing Representative 2018 Assessment Invite by Fronds(m): 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
onceler:
Got another mail for cognitive test again check your mail the time frame is 72 hours
Thanks guys for all your responses.
I received mail for cultural and two mails for cognitive (verbal and Numerical reasoning) and I have done both. i am yet to hear from them after this.
Anyone done both the verbal and numerical and have you gotten any feedback after?
Re: British American Tobacco:Trade Marketing Representative 2018 Assessment Invite by atama27(m): 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
hello,

how was the verbal and numerical test like, i am yet to take it, although i got the mail

//
Re: British American Tobacco:Trade Marketing Representative 2018 Assessment Invite by Fronds(m): 12:49am On Jul 17, 2018
atama27:
hello,

how was the verbal and numerical test like, i am yet to take it, although i got the mail

//
The test are not strange. The verbal is some short comprehensive passage where you will choose True, False, Cannot say. There is a practice test to prepare you.
The numerical is graphs and charts majorly, Your calculations and answers will be gotten form the charts.
All the best in your test. Let me know how you fair while writing it.
Re: British American Tobacco:Trade Marketing Representative 2018 Assessment Invite by isacolukay(m): 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
Abeg make I spread mat lie down for here. Be like say na to die here I dey like dis o.
Re: British American Tobacco:Trade Marketing Representative 2018 Assessment Invite by nams77: 6:07pm On Jul 27, 2018
Any update
Re: British American Tobacco:Trade Marketing Representative 2018 Assessment Invite by Abbey2411(m): 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2018
The phone interview with BAT Global Recruiter, Crina Adina Ardeleanu from Bucharest, Romania was interesting and friendly. I love it!
Re: British American Tobacco:Trade Marketing Representative 2018 Assessment Invite by jasper83: 7:49pm On Aug 02, 2018
Abbey2411:
The phone interview with BAT Global Recruiter, Crina Adina Ardeleanu from Bucharest, Romania was interesting and friendly. I love it!

congrats bro. I wrote my cognitive assessment on 17th July and up till now they have not gotten back to me. I guessed you applied for the TMR role. Did you receive any congratulatory message for your cognitive assessment before proceeding to the phone interview? Because I'm pretty sure I did well, at least a regret mail could have been sent. I'm still hopefull anyway. Pls kindly respond.

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco:Trade Marketing Representative 2018 Assessment Invite by bioduneberry(m): 8:58pm On Aug 02, 2018
Abbey2411:

Good to know. I rescheduled mine for tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco:Trade Marketing Representative 2018 Assessment Invite by jasper83: 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2018
bioduneberry:

bros did you get any congratulatory message for the cognitive assessment before proceeding to the phone interview because I wrote mine on the 17th July and i'm sure I did well but have not heard anything not even a regret mail. please kindly reply.
Re: British American Tobacco:Trade Marketing Representative 2018 Assessment Invite by Abbey2411(m): 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
bioduneberry:

All da best!
Re: British American Tobacco:Trade Marketing Representative 2018 Assessment Invite by Abbey2411(m): 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
jasper83:

congrats bro. I wrote my cognitive assessment on 17th July and up till now they have not gotten back to me. I guessed you applied for the TMR role. Did you receive any congratulatory message for your cognitive assessment before proceeding to the phone interview? Because I'm pretty sure I did well, at least a regret mail could have been sent. I'm still hopefull anyway. Pls kindly respond.

Keep fingers crossed and be hopeful
Re: British American Tobacco:Trade Marketing Representative 2018 Assessment Invite by jasper83: 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2018
Abbey2411:

Keep fingers crossed and be hopeful

thanks for your encouragement.But sorry for being too inquisitive,did you receive any congratulatory message after the cognitive assessment? I just want to be tracking well,pls reply.
Re: British American Tobacco:Trade Marketing Representative 2018 Assessment Invite by bioduneberry(m): 11:19pm On Aug 02, 2018
jasper83:

bros did you get any congratulatory message for the cognitive assessment before proceeding to the phone interview because I wrote mine on the 17th July and i'm sure I did well but have not heard anything not even a regret mail. please kindly reply.

No i didn't, i wrote the verbal test on 14th July and got another mail to write the numerical test the following day. Only to receive the phone interview mail yesterday.
Re: British American Tobacco:Trade Marketing Representative 2018 Assessment Invite by bioduneberry(m): 11:20pm On Aug 02, 2018
Abbey2411:

All da best!

Thank you.
Re: British American Tobacco:Trade Marketing Representative 2018 Assessment Invite by jasper83: 11:38pm On Aug 02, 2018
bioduneberry:

No i didn't, i wrote the verbal test on 14th July and got another mail to write the numerical test the following day. Only to receive the phone interview mail yesterday.

Oh thank you for the responds and God bless you. I am hopeful too. Cheers
Re: British American Tobacco:Trade Marketing Representative 2018 Assessment Invite by Abbey2411(m): 6:40am On Aug 04, 2018
jasper83:

thanks for your encouragement.But sorry for being too inquisitive,did you receive any congratulatory message after the cognitive assessment? I just want to be tracking well,pls reply.

Not really. Be hopegul
Re: British American Tobacco:Trade Marketing Representative 2018 Assessment Invite by emmieachichi: 11:12pm On Aug 07, 2018
Hi abbey n biodun, what time of d day did u get d phone calls?
Re: British American Tobacco:Trade Marketing Representative 2018 Assessment Invite by jasper83: 6:00am On Aug 09, 2018
Guys in the building please whats the update on this. My status still read application reviewed 24th july 2018.
Re: British American Tobacco:Trade Marketing Representative 2018 Assessment Invite by Busbar(m): 9:02am On Aug 09, 2018
jasper83:
Guys in the building please whats the update on this. My status still read application reviewed 24th july 2018.
Have u received phone interview?
Re: British American Tobacco:Trade Marketing Representative 2018 Assessment Invite by bioduneberry(m): 9:16am On Aug 09, 2018
emmieachichi:
Hi abbey n biodun, what time of d day did u get d phone calls?

I received a mail a few days before the scheduled time.
Re: British American Tobacco:Trade Marketing Representative 2018 Assessment Invite by Busbar(m): 9:58am On Aug 09, 2018
bioduneberry:

I received a mail a few days before the scheduled time.
Boss, let me ask, what is showing on your status update?
Re: British American Tobacco:Trade Marketing Representative 2018 Assessment Invite by jasper83: 10:28am On Aug 09, 2018
Busbar:

Have u received phone interview?

No phone interview bro but still hopeful because I know they usually skip some steps for some people. Lets wait for their assessment centre invite. That's the final-final. My status is still reading application reviewed 24th july 2018 this was after the initial review of 17th July, meaning from their end someone is tracking the process.
Re: British American Tobacco:Trade Marketing Representative 2018 Assessment Invite by Busbar(m): 10:58am On Aug 09, 2018
jasper83:

No phone interview bro but still hopeful because I know they usually skip some steps for some people. Lets wait for their assessment centre invite. That's the final-final. My status is still reading application reviewed 24th july 2018 this was after the initial review of 17th July, meaning from their end someone is tracking the process.
Alright. My own is still showing initial assessment.
Re: British American Tobacco:Trade Marketing Representative 2018 Assessment Invite by bioduneberry(m): 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2018
Busbar:

Boss, let me ask, what is showing on your status update?

Initial review, i just finished my telephone interview a few minutes ago after several rescheduling. It was smooth.
Re: British American Tobacco:Trade Marketing Representative 2018 Assessment Invite by Busbar(m): 1:34pm On Aug 09, 2018
bioduneberry:

Initial review, i just finished my telephone interview a few minutes ago after several rescheduling. It was smooth.

Am happy for you. Any hope for status that says initial assessment?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Scammed For An Fg Job That I Thought I Was Paying For. / Nimc Applicant.going To Ilorin.lets Meet Here / Saipem Recruitment:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.