Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Video Of Chima Ojukwu Beating Juliet Mgborukwe Shared By The Actress - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Chima Ojukwu Beating Juliet Mgborukwe Shared By The Actress (31951 Views)

Chima Ojukwu, Remarries, Weds Oluchi / Juliet Mgborukwe's Cheating Chats Released By Chima Ojukwu, Her Husband / Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Chima Ojukwu Beating Juliet Mgborukwe Shared By The Actress by Boss13: 5:55pm On Jul 12, 2018
whirlout:
Two useless buffoon. I don't condone any kind of violence but what exactly are we suppose to do with the video. Take it to the Police if it is worth anything. Trying to cajole sympathy from a internet base you don't know or don't know you sounds like a ploy. While you are at it, why don't you share with us the videos where he was knacking your ass with your legs up in the air, useless twosome. If the man abuses you, leave the situation and be done with it. Responding to his ill will with a video recording, makes one think there is more to the story. He's been beating you and you 've been recording, I guess when he kills you, you will still be recording it. smh..The world don't care, they just listen to the video and sympathize or laugh for a minute and that's it.

They won’t take it to the police because it didn’t happen and both parties were at fault. Na una wey get their time. She is pretending to be happy. Same with him.
Re: Video Of Chima Ojukwu Beating Juliet Mgborukwe Shared By The Actress by Ifedith(m): 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
Primusinterpares:
chia... who was making the video during the fight

BTW... any man that beats a woman is a beast.

this is coming from a man
You don't know what you're saying... These ladies are selling you bs and you're falling for it... Women... Chai! Fear them, especially these modern day women. You provoke a man emotionally, physically and his ego, and expect him not to react, so men are now emotional and physical assault dump site. This whole saying that men shouldn't hit women is bs, Any woman who provokes a man to physical assault, should carry her cross and the man should face the consequences of his actions, that's fair enough. angry and it doesn't Make any man less of a man. There's a difference between a man who abuses his woman physically and a man who reacts to provocation physically... Know the difference... Then you will know the beast man. angry

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Chima Ojukwu Beating Juliet Mgborukwe Shared By The Actress by Alwaysking: 6:57pm On Jul 12, 2018
ReneeNuttall:
Two fighting eba make them fight,akpu separate them,amala call police, police get bear bear....who remembers that childhood song grin ....im bored to death.Need a side hustle asap.
See your forehead like devil fry pan. cheesy
Re: Video Of Chima Ojukwu Beating Juliet Mgborukwe Shared By The Actress by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:59pm On Jul 12, 2018
SirToothBrush:
hahahha u don old ooo

Inarguably cheesy
Re: Video Of Chima Ojukwu Beating Juliet Mgborukwe Shared By The Actress by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2018
mannatech:

Since you like food so much, Na restaurant business go fit you

Thats my upfront plan.Ur guess is right on point.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Chima Ojukwu Beating Juliet Mgborukwe Shared By The Actress by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
lefulefu:
we always dey start dat song for primary school wen fight start for classcheesy. Abeg dis couple marital wahala don tire mecheesy. Its more of he said and she saidcheesy.

U r correct,esp after them just ring closing bell,the long awaited fight will immediately kick off.
Re: Video Of Chima Ojukwu Beating Juliet Mgborukwe Shared By The Actress by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:02pm On Jul 12, 2018
NaijaMenJimdo:

Can you be a pleasure secretary... the job pays N300K per month?

Please explain better,i might be interested. wink
Re: Video Of Chima Ojukwu Beating Juliet Mgborukwe Shared By The Actress by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
Alwaysking:
See your forehead like devil fry pan. cheesy
U mess akpu fly gate tongue
Re: Video Of Chima Ojukwu Beating Juliet Mgborukwe Shared By The Actress by Ishilove: 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2018
People nowadays don't know the meaning of marriage
Re: Video Of Chima Ojukwu Beating Juliet Mgborukwe Shared By The Actress by Alwaysking: 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2018
ReneeNuttall:

U mess akpu fly gate tongue
The finest woman for una village nah monkey dey toast am. cheesy
Re: Video Of Chima Ojukwu Beating Juliet Mgborukwe Shared By The Actress by anigold(m): 7:43pm On Jul 12, 2018
Gossipblogger:
This doesn't seem to be ending anything soon. Following the releasing of a video of she hitting her, Actress Juliet Mgborukwe has fired back at her estranged hubby, She just shared a video of him hitting her inside the car, And he was heard saying he's ready to go to jail if she calls the police, In another video she was yelling at him inside the car, for talking to another lady while she was right there.

According to her the romantic chats he released, was sent to him by herself, after he told he she'll never get a better man..She also shared screenshots of chat they had, with Chima begging her not leave him, that he can't live without her.

See all the drama below!

''Do the people you lie to know you have been married 2 times before me and you have domestic violence history in your previous marriages?
You said I left with your kids on March 14th and you didn’t see your kids for 3 months how come the pictures I have above shows you and your kids running errands on April 16th, so how is that 3months? Smh , you are a congenital liar, just not an intelligent one.

I sent you the screenshot of my chat with another man, long after i have left the marriage/your house,telling you that I thought you said I was fat and ugly and no man will want me with 2kids, now you turn around to use that same screenshot as proof of me cheating with these men while I was in your house, why did u blur the dates? Well I guess the pictures I have above says otherwise, so manipulative yet so inane and shallow.
Did i do it to taunt you?maybe yes but more to let you know i am getting my esteem and worth back after years of physical,emotional,pyschological and caustic verbal abuses from you.... You tried to break me, destroy my esteem and dignity, you wanted absolute control over the air i breathe, you sure did subjugate me for a while....until i could take it no more and summoned the strength and courage to leave(because of my kids). What is killing you is knowing i now have a good job and can stand on my own two feet to care for myself and my kids and will never need to beg you for anything....It kills you to see me happy, to see i have moved on fine without you....knowing my being independent would not subserve your insatiable thirst to bully, abuse and control me. For our children's sake have i not tossed you in prison for all you did to me.

If I was so much of a bad person like you claimed, why were you and your family begging me to come back after I left (#ProofAbove). Because I stood my grounds this time and you saw your trite begging didn't work no more, you resorted to low and porous lies. Typical of psychotic abusers like you.

Watch the Video here:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlIFBwIDAhy/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

or here:

Gossip From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/actress-mgborukwe-fires-back-shares.html

two adult with zero sense. You have marital issues and post it on social media for what..
Re: Video Of Chima Ojukwu Beating Juliet Mgborukwe Shared By The Actress by fatiuabdul: 7:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
marriage na by force?
Re: Video Of Chima Ojukwu Beating Juliet Mgborukwe Shared By The Actress by mannatech: 8:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
ReneeNuttall:

Thats my upfront plapn.Ur guess is right on point.
Other options you can look at

Catering
Small chops and snacks
Re: Video Of Chima Ojukwu Beating Juliet Mgborukwe Shared By The Actress by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
Alwaysking:
The finest woman for una village nah monkey dey toast am. cheesy
See ur bend bend leg like bendel state.
Re: Video Of Chima Ojukwu Beating Juliet Mgborukwe Shared By The Actress by Alwaysking: 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
ReneeNuttall:

See ur bend bend leg like bendel state.
You mess for beach all the fish say are we safe. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Video Of Chima Ojukwu Beating Juliet Mgborukwe Shared By The Actress by revolt(m): 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2018
Primusinterpares:
chia... who was making the video during the fight

BTW... any man that beats a woman is a beast.

this is coming from a man
all these lady boys wey nvr xperience nyfin go dey tlk rubbbish. Any man or woman tht hits or abuses their partner is a besst .
Re: Video Of Chima Ojukwu Beating Juliet Mgborukwe Shared By The Actress by sisisioge: 9:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
It is well! Imagine a big guy like this hitting a petite babe like her...na kill be that biko. Better to part ways. Good call madam.
Re: Video Of Chima Ojukwu Beating Juliet Mgborukwe Shared By The Actress by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 13, 2018
A regular personal secretary (personal assistant) but she offers extra "benefits" to her boss. No strings attached, just work and pleasure from the same source.

ReneeNuttall:

Please explain better,i might be interested. wink
Re: Video Of Chima Ojukwu Beating Juliet Mgborukwe Shared By The Actress by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:00pm On Jul 13, 2018
NaijaMenJimdo:
A regular personal secretary (personal assistant) but she offers extra "benefits" to her boss. No strings attached, just work and pleasure from the same source.

Wheres the outfit located?
Re: Video Of Chima Ojukwu Beating Juliet Mgborukwe Shared By The Actress by toprealman: 2:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
This guy used to be an exceptional footballer back in the days.....araojukwu!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Korede Bello As Nigeria Police Ambassador (More Photos) / D'banj, His Wife And Son At John Boyega’s "Pacific Rim Uprising" Screening / "Kirikiri & Buhari": Freeze Responds To A Woman On Instagram Over Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.