Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,375 members, 7,781,051 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:05 AM

33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities (30163 Views)

Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) / Armed Youths Fight Each Other In Front Of Monarch's Palace In Sokoto. Photos / Gang Members Tried To Free Prisoner From Court In Sokoto, Two Men Shot Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by narorose(f): 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2018
APC led government should bury their faces in shame for d massacre of innocent Nigerians who are killed on a daily basis,may their blood hunt the leaders of this government Insha Allah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by EndyGodwin: 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2018
This is Nigeria,the country where human life is valueless. This is Nigeria,where the president is greater than d country. This is nigeria, where d security chiefs are untorchable. This is Nigeria,where we are Nobody in our father's land. GOD HELP US

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by Billygee2u: 2:00pm On Jul 12, 2018
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
grin grin Fulani herdsmen killed you but shame will not allow you to admit it, you are there claiming it's "armed bandits". Hausa people, that wickedness you are fond of cooking will in the end be served to you hot from the kitchen! Shay while fulani herdsmen were killing people, you were busy defending them, forming "Hausa-fulani". Well yesterday it was the turn of the people of Benue, Plateau, Taraba and Southern Kaduna, but today, you, my Hausa brothers (the only fans of the killer herdsmen) are gradually becoming victims. Did you remember when boko haram started? You were jubilating and defending them because they were only attacking churches and minority Christians in the north east, but later on nko? They assasinated not just your brothers but even you religious leaders! Yet because you guys are impervious to wise instructions, and brain washed beyond redemption, you went on to support fulani vampires. You ain't seen nothing yet! grin grin
you are right
Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by gidgiddy: 2:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
Federal Government ~The Killer Herdsmen are just a criminal gang, the real terrorists are unarmed IPOB who didn't kill anybody

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by foolishyou: 2:02pm On Jul 12, 2018
littlewonders:
Not again...!

The word 'killing' is gradually growing obesity in this country. No week we don't get to hear of death in their numbers. What have we done to the fabrics uniting us?
Our country has turned jungle no man is free, heart of men have become beast. No conscience, No feelings all that therein is personal survival without rules.

The foundation is thwarted. The lines are there contours are dead. The roaming angel is decay.

....and the annoying part is the Government is 'not interested' with actions.
May their gentle souls rest in peace
Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by agabaI23(m): 2:02pm On Jul 12, 2018
Response for Tambuwal for criticizing Buhari
Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by deboysben(m): 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
And some people will say buhari has done well in security part. So to decimate boko harm to some level means we should start clapping for him when people has died in the hands of evil bandits and herdsmen more than the so called boko haram. Buhari has failed in all aspects be it security,economy and fight against corruption.

Buhari go home we don't need you again ooooooo
Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by soso101: 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
princepee:
Which one come bi this one again? People just dey die like chicken, life have just become so cheap in naija. The government just have to do something about it. We don't know who or where is next.
Rip to the dead.

The government don't care a hoot about us. they deployed 30,000 armed mobile men to Ekiti state just for election rigging while other part of the country wallowed in obscure insecurity
Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by Whytelyon(m): 2:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
I laugh at The North. They'd regret everything in no distant time.
Its not to install fear in the hearts of many to accept Islam by force (Obviously it cannot work), The thing is, after creating these enemies and losing friends and trusts of many, when this country eventually divides (As i See its near division anytime now), Question is , Who would want to do or have anything with the North again? Blood stained hands cannot mend relationships, businesses or even trust. Hungry will set in at that time, who loose? Them!

I pity the Yorubas that accepted islam brought from these Northerners, very bad Example ... it just shows that not only is this religion a terrible one... the religion obviously doesnt speak well for them or even govern them well.. A religion that speaks blood, no peace and war isnt a religion to me...

I weep for Nigeria, the one time Giant of Africa, Tinubu and all these people way no get sense allow these Northerners to turn this nation upside down. I really weep for Nigeria, I swear.

2 Likes

Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by Lomprico2: 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
positivelord:
Yepa...the fight have been shifted to core fulani state...one of the advantages of Fulani ppl in conflict situation is that they strike and go...Buhari should wake up and protect the lives of Nigerians cos Katsina and Sokoto seems they are going to feel real pain each time there is Herdsmen attack anywhere...

Sokoto is hausa state.
Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by massalati(m): 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2018
make the just divide these country and share the money make everybody go their way nw! i don taya to the type r.i.p jhor
Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by princepee: 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
soso101:

The government don't care a hoot about us. they deployed 30,000 armed mobile men to Ekiti state just for election rigging while other part of the country wallowed in obscure insecurity
I just weak embarassed embarassed
Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by soso101: 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
Walexybobo:
On tuesday?
And u are bringing it here on thursday right?
abeg pass me the weed.

u go need rizzler?
Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by sharpwriter(m): 2:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
Qc1:

I still can't believe the government are not doing anything about this. This is one reason I still delay my relocation back to Naija. sad

Very sad

Why do yu wanna leave Canada?
Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by Goddex: 2:20pm On Jul 12, 2018
obembet:
BUHARI beat JONATHAN record in killing and set a new record
Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by brodalokie: 2:22pm On Jul 12, 2018
BIXYBABE:
Are we still up to 180 million in this country

I am the one who inflated the figure a few years ago. We are not up to the number from record tongue

1 Like

Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by Lomprico2: 2:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
Why?
Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by soso101: 2:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
[quote author=kapelvej post=69310100]Hahahahah, Tambul told Buhari to stop the killing yesterday, and today, they killed 30 in sokoto. now we know who is behind the killings[/quote

u dey fear to mention name ni? just type bu but no add hari join am o! or else na ur state go be d next.
Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by oneclickng: 2:24pm On Jul 12, 2018
Qc1:

I still can't believe the government are not doing anything about this. This is one reason I still delay my relocation back to Naija. sad

Very sad
remain where you are. If you can help smuggle me out of this country, it will be well appreciated.

1 Like

Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by zinizta: 2:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
Nobody is blaming Hausa fulani for this one, ehn?
Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by donbachi(m): 2:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
I sorry for nigeria...herdsmen will kill in kano and sokoto.they will cover them,and tag the killers bandits...knowing fully well,that it was the herdsmen that pulled the hits...shame on them.keep covering them,soon they will enter the emirate and caliphate.

1 Like

Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by oneclickng: 2:29pm On Jul 12, 2018
Fulani is killing fulani, anything to worry about?
Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by EndyGodwin: 2:33pm On Jul 12, 2018
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by EndyGodwin: 2:36pm On Jul 12, 2018
Abeg dis country dong tire me. Abeg who go help me wit Abia state VISA?
Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by DodonDoya: 2:40pm On Jul 12, 2018
The new name of Fulani Herdsmen is "Armed Bandits"
grin
Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by NwaOhafia: 2:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
grin grin Fulani herdsmen killed you but shame will not allow you to admit it, you are there claiming it's "armed bandits". Hausa people, that wickedness you are fond of cooking will in the end be served to you hot from the kitchen! Shay while fulani herdsmen were killing people, you were busy defending them, forming "Hausa-fulani". Well yesterday it was the turn of the people of Benue, Plateau, Taraba and Southern Kaduna, but today, you, my Hausa brothers (the only fans of the killer herdsmen) are gradually becoming victims. Did you remember when boko haram started? You were jubilating and defending them because they were only attacking churches and minority Christians in the north east, but later on nko? They assasinated not just your brothers but even you religious leaders! They kidnapped your wives and daughters and browsed their servers. Yet because you guys are impervious to wise instructions, and brain washed beyond redemption, you went on to support fulani vampires. You ain't seen nothing yet! grin grin

Thats just Yeweh at work..

I cant forget when boko haram start and they bomb in kaduna. A friend to a man close to my house ran all the way to his friends house just to know who the bomb really affected.
And when his friend told him christians.

He said Alhamdullila

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2018
[quote author=Qc1 post=69309824]

Very sad[/quote
Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by Walexybobo(m): 2:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
soso101:

u go need rizzler?
u high too?
Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 3:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
NwaOhafia:

Thats just Yeweh that work..

I cant forget when boko haram start and they bomb in kaduna. A friend to a man close to my house ran all the way to his friends house just to know who the bomb really affected.
And when his friend told him christians.

He said Alhamdullila

Very weird people wallahi!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
grin grin Fulani herdsmen killed you but shame will not allow you to admit it, you are there claiming it's "armed bandits". Hausa people, that wickedness you are fond of cooking will in the end be served to you hot from the kitchen! Shay while fulani herdsmen were killing people, you were busy defending them, forming "Hausa-fulani". Well yesterday it was the turn of the people of Benue, Plateau, Taraba and Southern Kaduna, but today, you, my Hausa brothers (the only fans of the killer herdsmen) are gradually becoming victims. Did you remember when boko haram started? You were jubilating and defending them because they were only attacking churches and minority Christians in the north east, but later on nko? They assasinated not just your brothers but even you religious leaders! They kidnapped your wives and daughters and browsed their servers. Yet because you guys are impervious to wise instructions, and brain washed beyond redemption, you went on to support fulani vampires. You ain't seen nothing yet! grin grin
Those who continue to praise the terrorist buhari and his goons for all their unending acts of evil against Nigerians simply because they either belong to the same religion, party or tribe with him must know that buhari will not be in Aso Rock for ever. It is democracy that is being annihilated again by this same man whose actions have been tormenting Nigeria since 1966, 1983 and 2015... This man will push this country into another civil war. It is FAYOSE today, it will be somebody else tomorrow. Buhari is tormenting Nigeria and needs to be stopped."
Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
Political killings most likely. Just for 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Driver Strips Unclad, Climbs His Bus After It Was Impounded By Traffic Officers / Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution / Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.