Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) (127213 Views)

Wike Visits Abuja Metro And Kukwaba Train Stations (Photos) / 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets / Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) by Jahbles93: 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2018
Rubbish, what about the comparison? Are we suppose to be comparing ourselves with west African states?
Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 5:35pm On Jul 12, 2018
Believe me, this man is very bad for Nigeria! Don't vote him if you love your generations yet unborn.

Just look at it, He's finally giving Nigeria a Metro-line 35years after he stupidly abolished the same Idea Lateef Jakande conceived.

Now that the world is thinking about MagLev or Hyperloop system, just look at what Bubu is giving us in 2018! Anyone that vote this man is an Idiot....Sorry to say!

We seriously need the likes of Moghalu or Duke, otherwise, we are doomed for life!!!

https://guardian.ng/sunday-magazine/30-years-after-lagos-metroline-still-work-in-progress/
Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 5:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
kestolove95:
Why is amechi not smelling?
Why should he smell?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) by Hakeem3(m): 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2018
kestolove95:
Why is amechi not smelling?
Because he's wearing a very nice and expensive designer cologne...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) by hurlaryinkah(m): 7:45pm On Jul 12, 2018
lenny12:
fool.....Lackey
You are a bigger fool
Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) by nothingspoil70: 8:40pm On Jul 12, 2018
seguno2:

They know that their zombies don’t read since they are as uneducated as Buhari their leader.
Buhari just stealing our money upandan launching incomplete projects that have not changed from the level that Jonathan left them.
I weep on behalf of the zombies embarassed
KEEP ON WEEPING AND WAILING MOURNING AND GNASHING YOUR TEETH IT WON'T CHANGE ANYTHING

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) by lenny12(m): 9:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
hurlaryinkah:
You are a bigger fool
i Guess....I'll Pass
Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) by COMPAQ(m): 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2018
Kudos for the metro line. However if the government is going to run it, then expect it to be non functional in 5 years.
Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) by yerimastyle(m): 9:16pm On Jul 12, 2018
The look on Amechi face . Amechi belike had I know
Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 12, 2018
Temptee101:
wink

Evil men

First phase? So it still not complete, why the rush to commission. I see, for campaign purposes, bubu sorry to burst your bubble we have unanimously decided to throw you back to the dungeon you came from. Always leveraging on GEJ's efforts, initiative and achievements.
Was it GEJ that started that project?

BTW. isn't it better to complete projects than to start and leave them uncompleted?

I will not vote for APC in 2019 but I won't be blinded by hatred to see things in clarity.

Even Wike commissions project that has not even started self and yet people will hail him for that because of sentiments.

Supporting any politician in this naija makes one complicit of their evil rule, whether GEJ or PMB.
Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) by xpmode(m): 11:09pm On Jul 12, 2018
Aniebonam1759:
goodluck started that project...

And Buhari Finish it, Thunder fire Jonathan for not finishing Yaradua project
Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 11:31pm On Jul 12, 2018
Primusinterpares:
It's a welcome development... nice one...

but...

This won't still make vote him come 2019.

My people get your PVC let's do the needful.

better don't waste Ur vote on PDP , weda u like PMB or not he gonna continue and clean this country future sake .

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 11:33pm On Jul 12, 2018
Bluemalam:
Started by Obj/Yaradua, delayed in-between, then completed by Buhari.

Continuity shows leadership with a vision.

Just like he completed the Abuja-Kaduna Rail, this is how PMB will complete the 2nd Niger Bridge and Lagos-Ibadan Expressway soon.

All hail the Completer-General of the Federation.
mehn I like that last line .... completer general of the federation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) by kolaaderin: 12:08am On Jul 13, 2018
cytell56:

Thank God for President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for conceiving this project.
shot a fuccck up, that project started in 2007 and GEJ failed to deliver it in the whole 6 years of his reign. Shame on you and you dumb master.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) by seguno2: 1:32am On Jul 13, 2018
nothingspoil70:
KEEP ON WEEPING AND WAILING MOURNING AND GNASHING YOUR TEETH IT WON'T CHANGE ANYTHING

Of course it won’t change anything with those who cannot use their brains to reason.
Are you one of those who cannot use their brains to reason
Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) by cytell56: 7:55am On Jul 13, 2018
kolaaderin:
shot a fuccck up, that project started in 2007 and GEJ failed to deliver it in the whole 6 years of his reign. Shame on you and you dumb master.

Certainly you didn't go to school APC mole. Its a Yaradua/Goodluck project. Go and read the papers or better still Google it dumbass!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos / Inside The Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library Complex. Pics. / Tomb Art From Ancient Egypt: A Black African Civilization (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.