Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) (73379 Views)

Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) / 95-Year-Old Grandma Twerks On Her Birthday (Photos) / Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by oochi123(f): 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2018
Na dem ogas special asun be this.. Congratulations soldier babe
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by fellowship: 4:43pm On Jul 12, 2018

1 Like

Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by Dearlord(m): 5:03pm On Jul 12, 2018
Sir Yes Sir! grin grin

pocohantas:
WHERE IS THE VIDEO?? ? ??!!!!

Brethren, retreat.
I watched the video, nothing there. She was just shaking like masquerade. OP is only trying to mislead us. Retreat NOW!
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by shibanbo(m): 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2018
pocohantas:

Brethren, retreat.
I watched the video, nothing there. She was just shaking like masquerade. OP is only trying to mislead us. Retreat NOW!

Aborted
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by VihkThur(m): 5:12pm On Jul 12, 2018
els0nm0rali:
She should be forwarded to Sambisa forest make she go dey twerk for Boko Haram dem maybe they'll release our daughters.

You are on point my dear..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by Uglymugg: 5:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
OnyeJombo:
shocked
New meme has arrived grin
Quality meme
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by jimcaddy(m): 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
Hahahahahahahahaha
lefulefu:
This one na personal property for them military oga pkapatapatacheesy. Any bloody civilian that views this backside lustfully will be thrown into the guardroom under lock and key for one weekcheesy.

1 Like

Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by Nigeriadondie: 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
If this babe go slay for Sambisa, na so Shekau go dey dance shaku shaku.
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by jeff1607(m): 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
awwfar:
if I catch this soldier girl ehn.. her phussy quality go deteriorate in 2 months

You be cancer?
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by GMbuharii: 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2018
So all that shes got for her bday is yanch! grin
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by thaoriginator: 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
[quote author=Gracespecial101 post=69314334][/quote]blooooooodclaaaaat! cry
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by lordsterlin(m): 5:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
els0nm0rali:
She should be forwarded to Sambisa forest make she go dey twerk for Boko Haram dem maybe they'll release our daughters.

guy you wicked o. Abeg make she come twerk on my stick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 12, 2018
jeff1607:

You be cancer?
worse
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by WisdomHunter(m): 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
That black butt though
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by AceDomino(m): 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2018
How she dey manage soldier with all this bum bum?
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by alenwup(m): 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2018
pocohantas:

Brethren, retreat.
grin
pocohantas:

Brethren, retreat.
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 12, 2018
I believe they should deploy this one to sambisa as bait.

Soldiers hide in the surrounding area while they put her in the middle of the forest to twerk and attract the terrorist. As the enemies file out to watch ikebe -the soldiers will ambush and kill them all.

#Tactics!
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by zicoraads: 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
pocohantas:

Brethren, retreat.
I should have listened to your advice.

As I'm sure a lot of guys would think after ignoring your comment to watch the video. grin cheesy
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by Alwaysking: 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
Dis one nah Oga at the top food
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by zicoraads: 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
Magnifik18:
I believe they should deploy this one to sambisa as bait.

Soldiers hide in the surrounding area while they put her in the middle of the forest to twerk and attract the terrorist. As the enemies file out to watch ikebe -the soldiers will ambush and kill them all.

#Tactics!
grin cheesy grin
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by pocohantas(f): 7:24pm On Jul 12, 2018
zicoraads:

I should have listened to your advice.

As I'm sure a lot of guys would think after ignoring your comment to watch the video. grin cheesy

Curiosity killed the cat cheesy
I knew some of you will proceed against my orders.
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by Pain(m): 7:40pm On Jul 12, 2018
BUSH MEAT FOR BOKO (GBOKO-HARAM) tongue
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by anigold(m): 7:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
Gossipblogger:
Talk About the sexy female soldiers in Town, There you go, Ejiro a popular Nigerian female soldier aka the Military Queen turned plus one today, and to celebrate the big day she just shared a video of herself twerking really hard for the gram...

And yes, she also blessed with Big back side, Don't worry i got you covered, see photos i grabbed for you below!

Watch the Video here:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlH1drWH2NN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Or here:

Gossip From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/nigerian-slayqueen-soldier-twerks-hard.html

Army lady in charge of logistics.
Commissioner for comfort AKA "Oga food touch and fight bono haram" grin
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by toprealman: 8:51pm On Jul 12, 2018
awwfar:
you get sis? OK let's do it this way.. bring your mama and come back for her in 2months.. bring wheelchair along on your way back tho, she go need am
I know your type. You must have been raised by people that wanted to help your sorry state! You mum obviously had no role in your upbringing.
Your type cannot even maintain an erection to self-service on let alone fulfilling your twisted fantasy kiddo.
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by Julia345(f): 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
pocohantas:

Brethren, retreat.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, u got me laughing so hard.... The retreat tin is so funny
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2018
toprealman:
I know your type. You must have been raised by people that wanted to help your sorry state! You mum obviously had no role in your upbringing.
Your type cannot even maintain an erection to self-service on let alone fulfilling your twisted fantasy kiddo.
bla bla bla....only asked for your mama and not story...oldie
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by godofuck231: 9:31pm On Jul 12, 2018
some body call her GOC this is an explosive ordinance.
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by Bigprick9inches: 9:47pm On Jul 12, 2018
tongue
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 10:04pm On Jul 12, 2018
CSTR1005:

na where person yansh stop, another person own begin.

It doesn't mean we shouldn't appreciate any of them.

na man like you go still enjoy the yansh at the end.
keke napep& bicycle are means of transportation but who on earth goes around telling a person who rides a Mercedes-Maybach that "na man like u de ride keke-napep &bicycle"?
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by lebete3000: 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2018
pocohantas:

Brethren, retreat.

I wish I listened to you...

A rubbish video, infact an insult to twerking...

What a twerp...
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by nairaman66(m): 3:23am On Jul 13, 2018
JIGHU:
THIS ONE COMBINES OLOSHO WORK WITH ARMY WORK.....ANY GIRL YOU SEE SNAPPING PHOTO IN FRONT OF HARD ROCK CAFE NA OLOSHO MOSTLY

Looks like Hard Rock Cafe at water corporation road Lagos island! Men that place is packed full of business class runs ladies!
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by henrygale(m): 6:05am On Jul 13, 2018
pocohantas:

Brethren, retreat.

Hehehehehehehehe.....kikikikikiki..... hehehehehehehehe

We have retreated........over!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' / Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) / See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.