Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Security Men Guarding Fayose Leaving Ekiti Government House (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Men Guarding Fayose Leaving Ekiti Government House (Photos) (78982 Views)

People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House / Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose / Commercial Buses & Cars Parked At Ekiti Government House On The Order Of Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Men Guarding Fayose Leaving Ekiti Government House (Photos) by rockyh(m): 8:15pm On Jul 12, 2018
Scatterscatter:
Look at the picture well.. FAYOSE the drama king is only addressing them. They painted a false story making it look like they are all leaving.

Believe this at your own peril
the police confirmed it yesterday
Re: Security Men Guarding Fayose Leaving Ekiti Government House (Photos) by gamaliel9: 8:40pm On Jul 12, 2018
sunsewa16:
A new trend introduced by Apc tyrannical government, people that brought this should not complain when eventually they are at the receiving end of their mischievousness,nothing last forever.

I do not know why people are happy that this is happening....tomorrow it will be their turn to cry and the circle continues....the same people will turn around and say that Nigeria is shithole...how can our democracy grow this way?
Re: Security Men Guarding Fayose Leaving Ekiti Government House (Photos) by MrMystrO(m): 8:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
ufuosman:

lLol, if u be woman I don toast u one hand, cos I get d confidence say PDP go win and will go become friends

Lol honestly I'm not an APC supporter tho, but I'm just a realist who knows how Elections are done in this country. No single Election in this country has been carried out Without Rigging.. since the founding of this country. It has always been about who can rig the best and if you think the people have a say in this, then one is just ignorant of Reality. As it stands now The Federal Government has Full control of Ekiti State right now and they are about to successfully stage a coup that would get fayose and his cronies out of power and believe me, Nothing can stop that. In fact it's already over that's why you've been seeing fayose weeping on TV. Even He knows!!! Anyway enough of my blabbing, Saturday is no longer far again.. we will both be here to witness the Film that will play out that day. It Will be fun to watch i swear grin
Re: Security Men Guarding Fayose Leaving Ekiti Government House (Photos) by Danobal: 9:28pm On Jul 12, 2018
How can a broken neck support a broken hand...Fayose!!!
Re: Security Men Guarding Fayose Leaving Ekiti Government House (Photos) by LimAnc(m): 9:43pm On Jul 12, 2018
Is fayemi a political office holder?
gare:

CAN WE SEE THE ONE OF FAYEMI TOO ?
Re: Security Men Guarding Fayose Leaving Ekiti Government House (Photos) by Kylce042(m): 10:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:
FAYOSE HAS LOST THIS.

GOD BLESS THE APC

GOD BLESS FAYEMI

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Another headsman on the lose. Ode
Re: Security Men Guarding Fayose Leaving Ekiti Government House (Photos) by MrRitchie: 10:15pm On Jul 12, 2018
activistjohnny:
which question
read again
Re: Security Men Guarding Fayose Leaving Ekiti Government House (Photos) by tosima(m): 10:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
GO AND BORROW SOME OVEN FRESH BRAIN
Re: Security Men Guarding Fayose Leaving Ekiti Government House (Photos) by deomelo: 10:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
Re: Security Men Guarding Fayose Leaving Ekiti Government House (Photos) by activistjohnny(m): 3:12am On Jul 13, 2018
MrRitchie:
read again
lol
Re: Security Men Guarding Fayose Leaving Ekiti Government House (Photos) by gare(f): 5:42am On Jul 13, 2018
LimAnc:
Is fayemi a political office holder?

so you mean to tell me that there is no one security personnel with Fayemi, but he is minister, did he submit his resignation letter to you
Re: Security Men Guarding Fayose Leaving Ekiti Government House (Photos) by TGM2015: 6:56am On Jul 13, 2018
Scatterscatter:
Look at the picture well.. FAYOSE the drama king is only addressing them. They painted a false story making it look like they are all leaving.

Believe this at your own peril
You possibly might be right but the law of the land demanded that all security aids to politicians are withdrawn a day to the election. The IGP and CP have earlier publicly announced that. So the narration is not too far from being true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Declares Farah Dagogo Wanted, He Replies / Farooq Kperogi: Four Presidential Aspirants Who Will Make Me Renounce Nigeria / EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.