Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe (28314 Views)

Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) / Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV / Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son Rocking Matching Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by Sunnywhite33: 3:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
WotzupNG:

Tonto Dikeh and Mimi Orijekwe have both reacted to a video shared by fellow Nollywood actress, Juliet Mgborukwe, who claims she suffered domestic violence.

Recall that Tonto Dikeh and Mimi Orijekwe both left their marriages citing domestic violence as the cause.

Reacting to the video, Tonto Dikeh wrote:

In response, Juliet wrote:

See screenshot for Mimi Orijekwe’s comment.

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/07/tonto-dikeh-mimi-orijekwe-juliet-mgborukwe/
Well they say birds of the same feathers flew away together.
So am not surprised

Don't bother correcting my englis, correct your phone

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by Kingdolo(m): 3:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 12, 2018
Juliet mobgborkwe welcome to the clubcheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 12, 2018
Am ashamed of that man, to hit a woman... angry

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by itswell1: 3:55pm On Jul 12, 2018
Association of losers and uncultured women.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by EbiKeys(m): 3:57pm On Jul 12, 2018
Tonto, Tonto, Tonto. It's ok. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by Jackipapa: 3:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
Birds of the same feathers............
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by clemmonce(m): 3:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
wunmi590:
Ok

Mean while, the people of nairaland, I was just relieved of my position last week Tuesday, the company I worked for downsized alot of people even people that was given both double promotion, were not left out in the tsunami.

My people I have experience as an admin, front desk, assistant HR, and call centre agent.

Please if you have any job for me those areas, both Lagos and Abeokuta, nothing is too small, to keep body and soul together.

My contact detail is 08060988682.

Thank you
if you were good at what you do at your company they wouldn't have sacked you.... At least there are still people working for the company. Next time simply write your qualification , experience and what you can do forget those story that your company downsized and so on.... Its a bad intro.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 12, 2018
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by Didcot: 3:59pm On Jul 12, 2018
League of divorcees. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
National Association of Divorced Women. Lagos chapter.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
You understand better when you are married. Some women mouth worse pass knife. You won't know when you'll raise a hand

Eberejesus111:
Am ashamed of that man, to hit a woman... angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by wunmi590(m): 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2018
clemmonce:
if you were good at what you do at your company they wouldn't have sacked you.... At least there are still people working for the company. Next time simply write your qualification , experience and what you can do forget those story that your company downsized and so on.... Its a bad intro.

Thank
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by Temptee101(m): 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
This tonto na real dummy, chai, see writing. Beauty without brains
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by itswell1: 4:12pm On Jul 12, 2018
Jackipapa:
Birds of the same feathers............
are driven out of thier husband's house due to bad character

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by fredoooooo: 4:14pm On Jul 12, 2018
Awon were dabin seda grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by oolongtea(m): 4:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
A lot of men here are fvcking losers. Why are you so angry? These women never wrote anything ill about their exes in the message, they just consoled the woman who got violated. How can't you see what frustrated individuals u let hatred and bitterness towards females turn u into. Why are u competing with these women? Why do they have some of you so triggered? Showing off your sadistic tendencies here.

Stop embarrassing yourselves, man wey dey fight woman no be man. una come here come tie scarf for waist, dey clap hand for mouth acting like mama blessing, fighting women online like little b!tches. Only broken men love to run their race in comparison to women cos they never feel like men so they start competing with women, then they feel emasculated, turn bitter and lash out at women. See how female tragedy caused their fangs to show.

I wish they'll create a separate gender for some of u cos u are not men, you're just in denial and I dont see why actual men like me should be lumped in with the trash. the way some of u reason is a disgrace.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by oruma19: 4:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
association of stubborn girls who unfortunately married sharp bad guys. eyah, una for look well before una marry nau, only very matured guys would have tolerated all of these babes, so sad, i hate divorce, but what to do? it is beta dan death.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by cenaman(m): 4:25pm On Jul 12, 2018
OP pls modify ur headline to association of divorce actresses sided their member.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by donbenie(m): 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2018
Birds Of A Feather.. grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by LifestyleTonite: 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2018
Joelsblog:
F*ck I was gonna post this nau!

After doing copy and paste abi?
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by isybeke(f): 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
Mtchewwwwww,,,,,,, Birds of same feathers

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by oochi123(f): 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2018
Association of divorced ladies.. For Una mind. Marriage no be by force ooo
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by Yoruba4Life: 4:38pm On Jul 12, 2018
Kissup:
When will I be the first to comment

in 1991
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 12, 2018
There are no husband material left in Nigeria. Any woman that marries them is at their own risk.
Men are nothing but wife beaters and cheaters.
Women should leave any abusive marriage. No man is worth the stress anymore.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by MahatmaGhandi: 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
Small girls with big juju
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by chrisviral(m): 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
oolongtea:
A lot of men here are fvcking losers. Why are you so angry? These women never wrote anything ill about their exes in the message, they just consoled the woman who got violated. How can't you see what frustrated individuals u let hatred and bitterness towards females turn u into. Why are u competing with these women? Why do they have some of you so triggered? Showing off your sadistic tendencies here.

Stop embarrassing yourselves, man wey dey fight woman no be man. una come here come tie scarf for waist, dey clap hand for mouth acting like mama blessing, fighting women online like little b!tches. Only broken men love to run their race in comparison to women cos they never feel like men so they start competing with women, then they feel emasculated, turn bitter and lash out at women. See how female tragedy caused their fangs to show.

I wish they'll create a separate gender for some of u cos u are not men, you're just in denial and I dont see why actual men like me should be lumped in with the trash. the way some of u reason is a disgrace.

You explicitly stated my disgust reading through most of the comments.
Most Nigerian men have alot of learning to do. What I'm most surprised about are women who insult a domestic violence victim and support the man. Like How naive do you have to be to laugh at the peril of your fellow woman?

I tire

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by GavelSlam: 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
EWAagoyin:
Croatian proverb said that
Ptice muče zajedno jer su podjednako
ribe plivaju zajedno jer su podjednako
Koze roam zajedno jer su iste bitches su se vratili natrag jer se zajebavaju na isti način

Wetin e come mean na?
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by Holocene(m): 4:51pm On Jul 12, 2018
Shit happens when you marry a local runs girl actress and take her to the US thinking you have gotten a wife.

Bros was definitely on a longgg things.

She used him for US visa and now has permanent greencard.

Some big mouth naija people go complain if a young bobo marries his ancestor to get same greeny. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by Lessworries(m): 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2018
damn bitches
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by ikelords(m): 5:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
League of extra ordinary useless ladies....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mayweather Gets Dubai Royalty's Permission To Enter Country After Refusal / Birthday Of Nuella And Tchidi Chikere's Daughter (Photos) / Yemi Alade, Aṣa, Angélique Kidjo And Youssou N'Dour In Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.