Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe (28313 Views)

Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) / Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV / Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son Rocking Matching Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by KanwuliaExtra: 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
Battered BABY-MAMMAS CLUB! kiss
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by newoffer: 5:24pm On Jul 12, 2018
Small Girls with Big Cunts. Who do u expect them to support
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 12, 2018
by default the guy will always be the aggressor, best thing record everything because the legal system will always assume you to be the aggressor
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by mandate12: 5:28pm On Jul 12, 2018
Thrash! Foolish trio!
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by Kulas: 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2018
National Association of Divorced Actresses(NADA).

Bunch of shameless idiots.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by Kulas: 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2018
Their website is under construction:
www.nada-ng.com
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by Boss13: 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
chrisviral:

You explicitly stated my disgust reading through most of the comments.
Most Nigerian men have alot of learning to do. What I'm most surprised about are women who insult a domestic violence victim and support the man. Like How naive do you have to be to laugh at the peril of your fellow woman?

I tire

Once it comes to domestic violence it is better you don’t open your mouth if you’re not married. Do you want me to count the number of times women have assaulted their husband both physically and verbally. How many men do you see go online with pictures to tell the world?

Domestic violence is a two way street but sympathy is given more to women because like they say men don’t cry. Conduct a survey in marriages and you would be surprised how men suffer in silence just because they are men.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by MrSensor(m): 5:50pm On Jul 12, 2018
gaby:
Association of....

We still standing by and saying no to violence against women and men..
pls remove letter "b" from you user name and you will see who you really are.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 12, 2018
WotzupNG:

Tonto Dikeh and Mimi Orijekwe have both reacted to a video shared by fellow Nollywood actress, Juliet Mgborukwe, who claims she suffered domestic violence.

Recall that Tonto Dikeh and Mimi Orijekwe both left their marriages citing domestic violence as the cause.

Reacting to the video, Tonto Dikeh wrote:

In response, Juliet wrote:

See screenshot for Mimi Orijekwe’s comment.

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/07/tonto-dikeh-mimi-orijekwe-juliet-mgborukwe/

Tonto Dike is Chairlady of Association of Nigerian divorce ladies, (ANDL) once she steps into your divorce thought you as a lady must surely separate.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by Pataricatering(f): 6:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
AmiciLord:
You understand better when you are married. Some women mouth worse pass knife. You won't know when you'll raise a hand

in short , let’s forget the long story - you are a wife-beater !
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 12, 2018
These hoes were blinded by the money , when they entered it was too late now they are acting victims better than Fayose.

Bitch fvck outta here!

I am not in support of domestic violence but i will not take side with these hoes.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
WotzupNG:

Tonto Dikeh and Mimi Orijekwe have both reacted to a video shared by fellow Nollywood actress, Juliet Mgborukwe, who claims she suffered domestic violence.

Recall that Tonto Dikeh and Mimi Orijekwe both left their marriages citing domestic violence as the cause.

Reacting to the video, Tonto Dikeh wrote:

In response, Juliet wrote:

See screenshot for Mimi Orijekwe’s comment.

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/07/tonto-dikeh-mimi-orijekwe-juliet-mgborukwe/

Tonto Dike is newly elected chairlady of Association of Nigerian Divorce Ladies (ANDL) she meet her new member for instructions on how to do osho free as once married lady
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
But this tonto dike fyn sha o.

Na girl wey person supposed just keep for satisfaction
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by ifymadu: 6:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
They need to create a Whatsapp group. Tonto should be the admin of the group.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by 11doubledee: 6:37pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ladies,ladies.......chai
There are different types of abuses o.At least I know verbal and physical one.while you are mostly on the receiving end of physical,verbally men are abused the more.
Both abuses greatly hurts,that is why i despise both but because men don't record verbal abuses doesn't make these ladies totally innocent.
Imagine Tonto CCTV footage of destroying things in the house and yelling.what kind of a wife or mother does that?still she will claim she was abused after provoking a man beyond his limits.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by Nelgenius4me(m): 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2018
These three have some things in common : they all like to play "the domestic violence card and cheating" .Tonto may be preaching but she rarely practice what she preaches so is the other two.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by chrisviral(m): 7:14pm On Jul 12, 2018
Boss13:

Once it comes to domestic violence it is better you don’t open your mouth if you’re not married. Do you want me to count the number of times women have assaulted their husband both physically and verbally. How many men do you see go online with pictures to tell the world?

Domestic violence is a two way street but sympathy is given more to women because like they say men don’t cry. Conduct a survey in marriages and you would be surprised how men suffer in silence just because they are men.

First and foremost, You don't need to be married to know violence, domestic or otherwise.

Secondly, It's not a competition between men and women who have been more violated. The issue at hand is regarding a woman who has come out in public to seek solace. All you need do is support her and not count the number of men who are being assaulted but choose to remain quiet. When you're robbed, it would be gross incompetence for the police to ask you if you know the number of people who are robbed but are quiet about it.

Thirdly, There is a reason most men are quiet about it. It's because of public reception. People like you will be quick to label them weakling should they voice their ordeals. Men and Women can be victim of domestic violence, but under no circumstances should we put a woman down for voicing her ordeal however she sees fit simply because men do not. That is a misogynistic mindset and should not be tolerated.

And lastly, We talk domestic violence, it en-capsules everyone who is suffering, men, women, trans, whatever you're. No one should be bullied or made to feel bad because they decide to go public when other's aren't. Any Man who speaks up, will get my 100 percent support, until then support the women who do.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by anigold(m): 7:45pm On Jul 12, 2018
cruzita:
When tonto is ur adviser, u are on ur own o
Tonto that's some coconut head's role model.. cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 12, 2018
EWAagoyin:
Croatian proverb said that
Ptice muče zajedno jer su podjednako
ribe plivaju zajedno jer su podjednako
Koze roam zajedno jer su iste bitches su se vratili natrag jer se zajebavaju na isti način

Birds are tortured together because they are alike the fish swim together because they are alike Goats roam together because the same bitches have come back because they Bleep in the same way

Better thick Croatian oyel dey flow for ya head

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by freedomchild: 7:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
EWAagoyin:
Croatian proverb said that
Ptice muče zajedno jer su podjednako
ribe plivaju zajedno jer su podjednako
Koze roam zajedno jer su iste bitches su se vratili natrag jer se zajebavaju na isti način

hahahaha.... this proverb funny die

at least with bitches inside the proverb, I understand

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by Pataricatering(f): 7:54pm On Jul 12, 2018
oolongtea:
A lot of men here are fvcking losers. Why are you so angry? These women never wrote anything ill about their exes in the message, they just consoled the woman who got violated. How can't you see what frustrated individuals u let hatred and bitterness towards females turn u into. Why are u competing with these women? Why do they have some of you so triggered? Showing off your sadistic tendencies here.

Stop embarrassing yourselves, man wey dey fight woman no be man. una come here come tie scarf for waist, dey clap hand for mouth acting like mama blessing, fighting women online like little b!tches. Only broken men love to run their race in comparison to women cos they never feel like men so they start competing with women, then they feel emasculated, turn bitter and lash out at women. See how female tragedy caused their fangs to show.

I wish they'll create a separate gender for some of u cos u are not men, you're just in denial and I dont see why actual men like me should be lumped in with the trash. the way some of u reason is a disgrace.
once they hear “ women “ they will flood the thread like food is ready ! They think bitching online and calling women olosho will stop women enjoying their lives ! Woman wrappers !

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by gaby(m): 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
MrSensor:
pls remove letter "b" from you user name and you will see who you really are.

And I should be bothered about you? Keep dreaming..you are noticed by the way..
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by ElSakina: 8:30pm On Jul 12, 2018
Birds are tortured together because they are alike
the fish swim together because they are alike
Goats roam together because the same bitches have come back because they Bleep in the same way
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by Sagay212: 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2018
Association of ipod oloshos. What do you expect
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by Raskasal(m): 11:55pm On Jul 12, 2018
ADA. Association of Divorced Actresses. Maybe they intend to hold a re conciliatory meeting
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by Missy89(f): 2:27am On Jul 13, 2018
United hoes of Instagram

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by nyabinghi(m): 6:05am On Jul 13, 2018
Igbo women and failed marriages
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:37pm On Jul 14, 2018
You did a mistake in anouncing that you got a new job here on nairaland.. there are badbelle people here on nairaland which they don't wish someone sucess.. am sure you will get a new job.. am sowi about the downsize in your company... God wil reward you soon.quote author=wunmi590 post=69313549]Ok

Mean while, the people of nairaland, I was just relieved of my position last week Tuesday, the company I worked for downsized alot of people even people that was given both double promotion, were not left out in the tsunami.

My people I have experience as an admin, front desk, assistant HR, and call centre agent.

Please if you have any job for me those areas, both Lagos and Abeokuta, nothing is too small, to keep body and soul together.

My contact detail is 08060988682.

Thank you[/quote]
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe by dingbang(m): 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2018
Philpham:
There are no husband material left in Nigeria. Any woman that marries them is at their own risk.
Men are nothing but wife beaters and cheaters.
Women should leave any abusive marriage. No man is worth the stress anymore.
candy, is this your definition of a feminist? Look how she goes about downgrading men. I think feminists are uncouth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chris Attoh Back On Social Media Months After Death Of Wife / Mayweather Gets Dubai Royalty's Permission To Enter Country After Refusal / 18+ Only : Have You Seen This Video Of Cossy Orjiakor Getting Fucke*d By A Dog?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.