Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Senate PDP Caucus ‎To Meet Fayose, Demands Assault Probe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate PDP Caucus ‎To Meet Fayose, Demands Assault Probe (22661 Views)

Osinbajo Hosts APC Senate Caucus To Iftar/Dinner / 9th Senate: PDP Plots Goje - Ekweremadu Ticket / PDP Senate Caucus To APC: Leave Saraki Out Of Your Jostle For Senate Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate PDP Caucus ‎To Meet Fayose, Demands Assault Probe by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
grin grin grin
naijaguy123456:
Ayodele fayose, the president general of ndigbo worldwide, only small tear gas he fainted.

1 Like

Re: Senate PDP Caucus ‎To Meet Fayose, Demands Assault Probe by LibertyRep: 3:43pm On Jul 12, 2018
Let's imagine that the probe reveals that there was actually an assault on Fayose, and they recommend the appropriate punishment for the officers involved, who will effect the punishment?

1 Like

Re: Senate PDP Caucus ‎To Meet Fayose, Demands Assault Probe by orisa37: 3:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
Good. Mr. President should FIRE Idris now and The Senate should IMPEACH Buhari now !!!
Re: Senate PDP Caucus ‎To Meet Fayose, Demands Assault Probe by Wantedmiller: 3:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
don't tell me..... they did not go for all world protest again led by secondus...... I will be highly disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Senate PDP Caucus ‎To Meet Fayose, Demands Assault Probe by somehow: 3:50pm On Jul 12, 2018
We have a new IGP in Nigeria

His name is Ayodele Fayose

The new IGP

Inspector General of Pretence!

A round of applause people.

Congratulations! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Senate PDP Caucus ‎To Meet Fayose, Demands Assault Probe by Newpride(m): 3:51pm On Jul 12, 2018
God will punish them all in that caucus.

Those making Nigeria ungovernable for pmb, they shall die untimely death soonest.

1 Like

Re: Senate PDP Caucus ‎To Meet Fayose, Demands Assault Probe by Kingdolo(m): 3:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
Alright
Re: Senate PDP Caucus ‎To Meet Fayose, Demands Assault Probe by Afamed: 3:57pm On Jul 12, 2018
orisa37:
Good. Mr. President should FIRE Idris now and The Senate should IMPEACH Buhari now !!!
Ain't you contradicting yourself?

1 Like

Re: Senate PDP Caucus ‎To Meet Fayose, Demands Assault Probe by femmy2010(m): 3:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
emmasege:
Fayose may not be a saint either but voting for Buhari's Fayemi is going to spell doom for Ekiti Kete.
I just hope Ekiti people will defend their votes on Saturday and stop the last state in Yoruba land from being taken over by the APC.

Ekiti is already at its lowest point with their 1 cup of rice sharing Governor.

3 Likes

Re: Senate PDP Caucus ‎To Meet Fayose, Demands Assault Probe by viccgm: 3:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
Had it been I came from Ekiti State, I would have told PDP what to do. Don't quote me or .....
Re: Senate PDP Caucus ‎To Meet Fayose, Demands Assault Probe by hmuhammad(m): 4:00pm On Jul 12, 2018
emmasege:
Fayose may not be a saint either but voting for Buhari's Fayemi is going to spell doom for Ekiti Kete.
I just hope Ekiti people will defend their votes on Saturday and stop the last state in Yoruba land from being taken over by the APC.
leave southwest alone please, go to your biafra and protect PDP there
Re: Senate PDP Caucus ‎To Meet Fayose, Demands Assault Probe by OLORIPAPA: 4:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
No be only caucus,na Caucasian...
Re: Senate PDP Caucus ‎To Meet Fayose, Demands Assault Probe by emmasege: 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
hmuhammad:
leave southwest alone please, go to your biafra and protect PDP there
Why not stay in your arewa land and leave Yoruba matters for Yorubas to handle? I'm not from Biafra land, I'm O'odua body soul and spirit- from the very cradle of Yoruba civilization.

Get that registered into your thick skull!
Re: Senate PDP Caucus ‎To Meet Fayose, Demands Assault Probe by hmuhammad(m): 4:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
emmasege:
Why not stay in your arewa land and leave Yoruba matters for Yorubas to handle? I'm not from Biafra land, I'm O'odua body soul and spirit- from the very cradle of Yoruba civilization.

Get that registered into your thick skull!
LIAR

1 Like

Re: Senate PDP Caucus ‎To Meet Fayose, Demands Assault Probe by kkboy(m): 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2018
These guys no get work!!!!!

Re: Senate PDP Caucus ‎To Meet Fayose, Demands Assault Probe by emmasege: 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2018
hmuhammad:
LIAR
You would rather believe that Liar Muhammed is a Yoruba more than a bonafide one like me, omo Mallam abi?. Ise lo ye ko ran 'gba e and talk to your murderous brothers to stop spilling innocent blood in the middle belt.

I won't dignify you with attention any longer.
Re: Senate PDP Caucus ‎To Meet Fayose, Demands Assault Probe by femmy2010(m): 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2018
DONSMITH123:
Leke Baiyewu, Abuja

The Peoples Democratic Party caucus at the Senate has urged the Federal Government to investigate the alleged attack on Governor Ayodele Fayose by men of the Nigeria Police.

The caucus, after an emergency meeting in Abuja on Thursday, also said some of its members had been delegated to embark on a fact-finding mission to Ekiti.

The delegation will also meet with Fayose.

Chairman of the caucus, Senator Godswill Akpabio, addressed journalists after the meeting.

Details later…

http://punchng.com/breaking-senate-pdp-caucus-%e2%80%8eto-meet-fayose-demands-assault-probe/

Fayose was slapped.

All his security details were just looking.

Of all the multitudes with camera phones, none recorded the scene.

He claimed he was teargassed but only him was affected.

He was teargassed and it affected his neck and hand.

He was treated and his wounded hand was hanged on his wounded neck.

The wonderful doctor that treated him placed the neck brace upside down.

In all these, what you can see was it was revenge for 2014.

We really can not spell mumu without U.

1 Like

Re: Senate PDP Caucus ‎To Meet Fayose, Demands Assault Probe by Walexybobo(m): 4:43pm On Jul 12, 2018
Abeg na which yeye probe b dis na? if care is nt taken bubu go teargas una eyes join.
Re: Senate PDP Caucus ‎To Meet Fayose, Demands Assault Probe by Ijaya123: 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2018
emmasege:

Ekiti people were already doomed 4 years ago when they voted Fayose as PDP candidate.
Re: Senate PDP Caucus ‎To Meet Fayose, Demands Assault Probe by oweman: 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2018
F ayose is a bloody liar or how could the teargas affect him only in the mist of his o kada riders supporters in Ado Ekiti that F ayose I saw on core tv this afternoon is merely dramatixing there I'd nothing wrong with him Am thinking he has plans to seek medical treatment abroad to facilitate his escape from arrest after the state election. .
Re: Senate PDP Caucus ‎To Meet Fayose, Demands Assault Probe by mcmukoko12(m): 5:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
is all right
Re: Senate PDP Caucus ‎To Meet Fayose, Demands Assault Probe by oweman: 5:09pm On Jul 12, 2018
[quote author=emmasege post=69314934]You would rather believe that Liar Muhammed is a Yoruba a than a bonafide one like me, omo Mallam abi?. Ise lo ye ko ran 'gba e and talk to your murderous brothers to stop spilling innocent blood in the middle belt.

I won't dignify you with attention any longer.based in the state .

point of correction those killing in the midline belt are not neccesarily herdsmen
for example those that killed those Rev. Fathers where not just moslems but Tiv Christians residing in Benue state .
Re: Senate PDP Caucus ‎To Meet Fayose, Demands Assault Probe by eliwa47(m): 5:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
Jobless and fantastically corrupt politicians
Re: Senate PDP Caucus ‎To Meet Fayose, Demands Assault Probe by alowonle02(m): 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
I will rather advise PDP caucaus to meet with Fayose first before inviting president to investigate shadow drama. Stupid setnof people. PDP has lost Ekiti for APC, u cant keep repeating lies and think Ekiti people are fool.
Re: Senate PDP Caucus ‎To Meet Fayose, Demands Assault Probe by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 12, 2018
Re: Senate PDP Caucus ‎To Meet Fayose, Demands Assault Probe by kinibigdeal(m): 6:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
yazach:

So in this era where Nigerian is wise and know their enemy you the oppressed is still defending your oppresor.

Your mumu just started

The major disadvantages of supporting Buhari can be found in the bolded part. If you don't mind, I have a niece in primary school that can put you through some form of tutorials on the use of parenthesis. Thanks
Re: Senate PDP Caucus ‎To Meet Fayose, Demands Assault Probe by yazach: 6:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
kinibigdeal:

The major disadvantages of supporting Buhari can be found in the bolded part. If you don't mind, I have a niece in primary school that can put you through some form of tutorials on the use of parenthesis. Thanks

If you post poo again

Re: Senate PDP Caucus ‎To Meet Fayose, Demands Assault Probe by umar281: 6:16am On Jul 13, 2018
Commenting on a blog is an art. Good comments create relations. You’re doing great work. Keep it up.
Exchange offer car
Re: Senate PDP Caucus ‎To Meet Fayose, Demands Assault Probe by Impregnable1: 10:52am On Jul 13, 2018
This move by pdp shows that Nigeria should hold the present administration accountable should any break down of law.
Re: Senate PDP Caucus ‎To Meet Fayose, Demands Assault Probe by buhariguy(m): 10:56am On Jul 13, 2018
They should not allow all these nuisance senators to enter ekiti until after election.
Re: Senate PDP Caucus ‎To Meet Fayose, Demands Assault Probe by buhariguy(m): 10:57am On Jul 13, 2018
orisa37:
are you OK?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mary Odili: Search Warrant - No Name, Wrong Address / Bulkachuwa Asks Court To Stop ICPC From Probing Him For Influencing His Wife / #whereisthechange Is Now Trending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.