Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

President Buhari: 'I Am A Very Slow Reader Maybe Because I’m An Ex-soldier' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari: 'I Am A Very Slow Reader Maybe Because I’m An Ex-soldier' (41362 Views)

Livinus Owalum-Barnabas: Police Arrest Ex-Soldier Who Trained 2000 ESN Militants / Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier / Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari: 'I Am A Very Slow Reader Maybe Because I’m An Ex-soldier' by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
SalamRushdie:
No you are a slow reader because your IQ is very low and you are a certified Dullard

You know what Nigerians did not understand the tell-tale sign-post and redflags on time or perhaps we were carried away by the integrity mantra.
A presidential candidate who called his party APC "All Progressive Consequence" and his vice Osinbanjo, "Osinbade" obvioudly must be missing some neurons.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: 'I Am A Very Slow Reader Maybe Because I’m An Ex-soldier' by doziec7(m): 11:12pm On Jul 12, 2018
Sir, i think is because you don't have WAEC.
Re: President Buhari: 'I Am A Very Slow Reader Maybe Because I’m An Ex-soldier' by Moblord(m): 11:25pm On Jul 12, 2018
No wonder all this transmission confusion saga y'all are thesame
Re: President Buhari: 'I Am A Very Slow Reader Maybe Because I’m An Ex-soldier' by aliyubaka: 11:26pm On Jul 12, 2018
Idiot and islamic bastard. You are a slow reader?. You are a brainless heartless monkey. God punish you and your whole generation.
Re: President Buhari: 'I Am A Very Slow Reader Maybe Because I’m An Ex-soldier' by Ibukun003(m): 11:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
tashashiel:
Anytime this man speaks
My Pvc will just be vibrating...

You are funny!!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: 'I Am A Very Slow Reader Maybe Because I’m An Ex-soldier' by dsmartj(m): 11:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
Baba pls abeg. If time and space go allow me ehh, i ll point out over 1000ways you are slow in; -u r slow in infrastural devt. - u r slow in respond to kidnapings. - u r slow in tackling herdsmen attacks. - u r slow in fulfilling ur campaign promises. - u r slow in economy devt. - u r slow in the provision of job opportunities... If i ask Aisha i am sure u r also slow in za oza rsadsmileym. Lol
Re: President Buhari: 'I Am A Very Slow Reader Maybe Because I’m An Ex-soldier' by israelmao(m): 11:46pm On Jul 12, 2018
Baba don't worry everything about you is too slow.
Re: President Buhari: 'I Am A Very Slow Reader Maybe Because I’m An Ex-soldier' by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 12, 2018
Smh
Re: President Buhari: 'I Am A Very Slow Reader Maybe Because I’m An Ex-soldier' by Mikeross62: 11:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
Lol

Its MIKEROSS AGAIN
Re: President Buhari: 'I Am A Very Slow Reader Maybe Because I’m An Ex-soldier' by mattsejuro(m): 12:09am On Jul 13, 2018
tashashiel:
Anytime this man speaks My Pvc will just be vibrating...
wow..you are very pretty

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: 'I Am A Very Slow Reader Maybe Because I’m An Ex-soldier' by Temptee101(m): 12:23am On Jul 13, 2018
God please summon your angels, they need to explain how i ended up in this part of the world
Re: President Buhari: 'I Am A Very Slow Reader Maybe Because I’m An Ex-soldier' by inyenejo(m): 12:24am On Jul 13, 2018
Almaiga:
This is the most sincere President Nigeria has ever had.
Mr President continue the good work, Nigerians will vote you back in 2019.
We had a President with PhD in the past, but he ended up as the worst President. grin
. May God handle ur life the same way buhari is handling this country ,can I hear a big Amen to that.
Re: President Buhari: 'I Am A Very Slow Reader Maybe Because I’m An Ex-soldier' by Temptee101(m): 12:27am On Jul 13, 2018
tashashiel:
Anytime this man speaks
Truth, just like my heart vibrates, resonates and oscillates uncontrollably every time i set my eyes on your picture.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: 'I Am A Very Slow Reader Maybe Because I’m An Ex-soldier' by Duru009(m): 12:50am On Jul 13, 2018
Nigerian will vote you out, old man!
Re: President Buhari: 'I Am A Very Slow Reader Maybe Because I’m An Ex-soldier' by Dollabiz: 12:57am On Jul 13, 2018
hmmm
Re: President Buhari: 'I Am A Very Slow Reader Maybe Because I’m An Ex-soldier' by BilliBaron: 1:43am On Jul 13, 2018
Olodo will always be olodo. How can a cow know how to read? Mr Cow President pack ur bag in peace for Daura 2019.
Re: President Buhari: 'I Am A Very Slow Reader Maybe Because I’m An Ex-soldier' by Franklyspeakin: 2:53am On Jul 13, 2018
Almaiga:
We had a President with PhD in the past, but he ended up as the worst President. grin

Isn't his comment shameful for a president of a great nation like Nigeria? This brings me to wonder if he even had waec. Couldn't osibaba read if for him?
Re: President Buhari: 'I Am A Very Slow Reader Maybe Because I’m An Ex-soldier' by mankan2k7(m): 2:54am On Jul 13, 2018
It is official, Buari is a dullard
Re: President Buhari: 'I Am A Very Slow Reader Maybe Because I’m An Ex-soldier' by rock003: 2:55am On Jul 13, 2018
Almaiga:

Well, the sincere president just told you that he is too dull to be a president.

I hope you aren't too mentally dull to realise that slow reading is a sign of brain dysfunction?
Re: President Buhari: 'I Am A Very Slow Reader Maybe Because I’m An Ex-soldier' by Nobody: 3:35am On Jul 13, 2018
Ex soldiers are actually very smart and fast readers. Can you afford to be slow in a war front situation?

Buhari said he used to be a cattle herder, that he came out of the bush to join the army. Cattle rearers are not particularly known to be very bright people.

Buhari is a slow reader because he is dumb and untelligent.

The real news here, however, is for 180 million people to allow Buhari's kind to lead them. No wonder Nigeria is going south, to the cliff!
Re: President Buhari: 'I Am A Very Slow Reader Maybe Because I’m An Ex-soldier' by namio10: 3:38am On Jul 13, 2018
tashashiel:
Anytime this man speaks

Lol.
As if PVC alone shall determine whether Buhari wins re-election or not.

Buhari has an added advantage from Nigeria's skewed and lopsided political structure to win.

With 19 states littered every corner of the once one Northern region, but only 17 states in the once two southern regions of Nigeria, it's easy for Buhari to rig and win 25% of votes in each of the 19 northern states, then shop for another 5 states in the South where he can win 25% of votes in each.

He gets that and becomes winner.

Southern politicians not insisting that Nigeria be politically restructured in a democracy implies that they have accepted to play second fiddle to northern politicians through the political structure created by northern soldiers to benefit north politically and economically.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: 'I Am A Very Slow Reader Maybe Because I’m An Ex-soldier' by Almaiga: 3:56am On Jul 13, 2018
Billygee2u:

clown stop posting this rubbish here
Hahahahaha, you are disappointed. Your people are doing all they could to give Buhari major votes from the East come 2019.
Every body wants to belong to the winning team and Igbo's don't want to be left behind. We promise not to call you 5% again. grin

Re: President Buhari: 'I Am A Very Slow Reader Maybe Because I’m An Ex-soldier' by Almaiga: 3:59am On Jul 13, 2018
rock003:

Well, the sincere president just told you that he is too dull to be a president.

I hope you aren't too mentally dull to realise that slow reading is a sign of brain dysfunction?
Lazy youth

Re: President Buhari: 'I Am A Very Slow Reader Maybe Because I’m An Ex-soldier' by rock003: 4:00am On Jul 13, 2018
Almaiga:

Yeah, cheers to the dullest president in the world tongue
Re: President Buhari: 'I Am A Very Slow Reader Maybe Because I’m An Ex-soldier' by Almaiga: 4:03am On Jul 13, 2018
Franklyspeakin:

Isn't his comment shameful for a president of a great nation like Nigeria? This brings me to wonder if he even had waec. Couldn't osibaba read if for him?
Another lazy, jobless youth. grin

Re: President Buhari: 'I Am A Very Slow Reader Maybe Because I’m An Ex-soldier' by VagileVictor(m): 4:48am On Jul 13, 2018
Clarification of the acronym "BABA GO SLOW"
Re: President Buhari: 'I Am A Very Slow Reader Maybe Because I’m An Ex-soldier' by Lawalatm: 4:56am On Jul 13, 2018
A sincere person may not be an excellent person...... Besides, it's like saying we are the best country in the world grin grin grin cheesy ...... Funny you grin grin cheesy grin

Almaiga:
Re: President Buhari: 'I Am A Very Slow Reader Maybe Because I’m An Ex-soldier' by Nobody: 5:59am On Jul 13, 2018
Omooba77:

http://saharareporters.com/2018/07/12/i%E2%80%99m-very-slow-reader-maybe-because-i%E2%80%99m-ex-soldier-says-buhari

It's because you were born ret@rded and evil.
Re: President Buhari: 'I Am A Very Slow Reader Maybe Because I’m An Ex-soldier' by Obiwiz(m): 6:00am On Jul 13, 2018
tashashiel:
Anytime this man speaks My Pvc will just be vibrating...
Jesu! Una no go kill me o

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: 'I Am A Very Slow Reader Maybe Because I’m An Ex-soldier' by Nobody: 6:00am On Jul 13, 2018
tashashiel:
Anytime this man speaks

Who do you intend to vote for??

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: 'I Am A Very Slow Reader Maybe Because I’m An Ex-soldier' by klinsbar: 6:00am On Jul 13, 2018
This fulani man is a colossal disaster to Nigeria as a country yet some educated vulnerable idiots are still licking his buttass
Re: President Buhari: 'I Am A Very Slow Reader Maybe Because I’m An Ex-soldier' by ogundokun: 6:30am On Jul 13, 2018
Peterosky:
Buhari is surely an international disaster destroying the good image of our dear country. Goshhhhhh!!!! who do us this kind thing?
Get your PVC ready. This is only solution

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senator Joseph Waku Dies In US (Photo) / Daniel Bwala List Positions Tinubu Should Not Appoint Politicians To Occupy / Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.