Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Shipping From U.S.A And U.k With Shoptomydoor - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shipping From U.S.A And U.k With Shoptomydoor (694 Views)

Shipping Form USA To Nigeria With Shoptomydoor / Shipping From UK/USA To Nigeria With Shoptomydoor / Big Thanks To Shoptomydoor. Best Shipping Company! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shipping From U.S.A And U.k With Shoptomydoor by hunbee: 4:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
Thank God I started shopping for my baby items way before I was due, otherwise, this would have been one really sad tale. I actually wanted to buy my baby items from the US. Placed the orders and since no one was traveling at the time, I decided to use of the shipping companies here in Nigeria. That was about 6 months ago. In the first 5 months of the 6, I have tried about 2 shipping companies. The first one was a series of calls upon calls, of which I still did not get my item. They said it was being shipped for weeks on end, and later it was that it was in the warehouse. On the day I went to pick it up, they searched and searched and did not find my item. At least they still gave me a refund, although that took weeks as well. Being wary of the drama that comes with these shippers, i decided to try ocean shipping with the second company since it was cheaper and I still had time. Till today, I didn't get my items, I didn't get my money back. I didn't get anything. I had already started panicking and asking all my friends that stay in the States if they knew anyone shipping. It was a friend in Nigeria here that finally told me about Shoptomydoor. I wasn't even willing to try so she said she was going to refund me if anything happened (because she told me they would refund me and I didn't believe her. She was so certain) so I tried. I shipped via ocean and got my package last week. All the baby food, clothes, and everything were safe and complete. I was not even planning to buy more but I will because they have personal shoppers so all I need do now is send the items I want to buy and the money and they will bring it to my doorstep. Thanks Shoptomydoor! I am now your number 1 customer!

(1) (Reply)

The Viral Dinosaur Bones Found With Warning In Lagos Debunked - See Evidence / Chief Of Staffs To Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah, Is Plus One Today. / Are Haier Thermocool Generators Good?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.