Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,382 members, 7,808,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) (19322 Views)

Apostle Suleman Feeds Migrants At Mexico-US Border, Donates 100,000 Pesos / Native Doctor Visits Church Orphanage Home, Donates Gifts – In Delta (photos) / ChiMarine Temple: Native Doctor Visits Orphanage Home In Delta, Donates Gifts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by Jokerman(m): 8:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
bugidon:
I have not seen any imam or even sultan of sokoto visiting idps with gift and all these violence are pepetrated by religion of piss people embarassed

I tire for muslims, they don't value good life undecided

Honestly Muslims are a problem...
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by omodave(m): 9:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, this is just plain attention seeking by Fake pastor sule. Due to the constant criticisms of Freeze and other true Christians like me, they have all decided to spend a few of their tithe loots on IDP camps. Why is this idiot visiting IDP camp same day the fraudulent Oyedepo send people to IDP camp? You people can only deceive gullible Christians, not me

To you .you have make some sense abi

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by Ziggylady(f): 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2018
@hopefulLandLord here is another one..Please when will you and your fellow atheist help the poor and needy in Nigeria too??...abi na to make noise for nairaland una sabi undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by Ziggylady(f): 9:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
Good one from Apostle Suleiman..more grease to your elbow sir.
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 9:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ziggylady:

@hopefulLandLord here is another one..Please when will you and your fellow atheist help the poor and needy in Nigeria too??...abi na to make noise for nairaland una sabi undecided

When will your pastors do what Jesus did when he fed thousands with paltry food?
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by chiefolododo(m): 11:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, this is just plain attention seeking by Fake pastor sule. Due to the constant criticisms of Freeze and other true Christians like me, they have all decided to spend a few of their tithe loots on IDP camps. Why is this idiot visiting IDP camp same day the fraudulent Oyedepo send people to IDP camp? You people can only deceive gullible Christians, not me
and you are born again?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by AncientTimes: 12:02am On Jul 13, 2018
GoTV:

Sorry, but a born again Christian does not bear this type of insults against others. But their fruits, we shall know them.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by Eagleword14(f): 12:03am On Jul 13, 2018
God bless u more man of God. Love conquers all......
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by newslifeop: 12:54am On Jul 13, 2018
ohhh
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by oputa1: 7:11am On Jul 13, 2018
manforgu:
Daddy Freeze has change

d them

Ode. Before now they Have been doing charity work for God, but unknown to people like you
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 13, 2018
GoTV:
You are disgrace to Christianity, in fact you are born against not born again. A true Christian don't post this on social media
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 13, 2018
omodave:

To you .you have make some sense abi
Don't mind him
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 13, 2018
Ziggylady:

They are broke
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by Impregnable1: 11:16am On Jul 13, 2018
prophet Johnson Suleiman, bishop David oyedebo is example which others religious heads should follow in assisting those in Idp camps.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" / The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man / I Am A Rare Babalawo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.