Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,349 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Shipping From USA To Nigeria (shoptomydoor) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shipping From USA To Nigeria (shoptomydoor) (531 Views)

Shoptomydoor Shipping from USA and UK to Nigeria / Big Thanks To Shoptomydoor. Best Shipping Company! / Does Anyone Know The Pickup Days For Shoptomydoor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shipping From USA To Nigeria (shoptomydoor) by MsSeyifunmi(f): 5:03pm On Jul 12, 2018
As a student, you do not usually have a lot of money to spare. This was what I was thinking when I decided to buy my laptop from the US. I didn't want to risk the gifted men of computer village scamming me; I had heard too many stories already about their escapades. Next hurdle really was getting a reliable shipper to ship to Lagos for me. DHL was too expensive and my friend had a little drama with MallforAfrica that just discouraged me. So I searched online, read reviews and that was how I stumbled on Shoptomydoor. I initially thought they were an e-commerce website like Jumia and Konga but when I scanned their website, I realized that their mode of operation was a lot more different. They were actually what I needed. Contacted their customer service and they told me to sign up. I was able to get a quote for the laptop and I decided to use ocean shipping to save some money. It was really cheap and I was promised that it would be delivered within 6-8 weeks. She also assured that nothing would happen to the laptop and that if anything did, they would give me a full refund. So, I shipped with them and wow! I got my laptop in 6 weeks! Absolutely intact. Absolutely perfect! I was so happy I promised them that they would be my only shipper from now on! And I mean it. Thank you for making me smile, Shoptomydoor. YOU ARE THE ABSOLUTE BEST!

1 Share

Re: Shipping From USA To Nigeria (shoptomydoor) by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:34pm On Jul 12, 2018
How much did you ship the laptop?
Re: Shipping From USA To Nigeria (shoptomydoor) by MsSeyifunmi(f): 9:33am On Jul 25, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
How much did you ship the laptop?
Shoptomydoor is cheaper than many shippers oh. I paid just $17.93 because it was far cheaper to ship my laptop through their ocean shipping from USA to Nigeria. But you will be charged duty depending on the value of your laptop. Mine was refurbished so i paid $5.05 that is usually 10% of the value of the item. It is way cheaper than buying from computer village and i have peace of mind. You can contact them directly using contact@shoptomydoor.com or follow them on Facebook and Twitter @shoptomydoor
Re: Shipping From USA To Nigeria (shoptomydoor) by Lorya: 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2018
Yes they are so affordable. Problem is people never compare Shoptomydoor with their competitors (DHL, Fedex or UPS). Shoptomydoor dey try mbok - very very cheap for the comfort they give you always.

MsSeyifunmi:

Shoptomydoor is cheaper than many shippers oh. I paid just $17.93 because it was far cheaper to ship my laptop through their ocean shipping from USA to Nigeria. But you will be charged duty depending on the value of your laptop. Mine was refurbished so i paid $5.05 that is usually 10% of the value of the item. It is way cheaper than buying from computer village and i have peace of mind. You can contact them directly using contact@shoptomydoor.com or follow them on Facebook and Twitter @shoptomydoor

(1) (Reply)

My hhg / Giant Cobra Killed Inside Toilet Seat In Delta (photos) / How To Connect HP Laptop To Phone’s Hotspot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.