Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) (52661 Views)

Nigerian And German Women's U17 Teams Dance Together After Match / Mohamed Salah Lookalike Going Home With His Bicycle After Match With Chelsea / The Moment Pogba Crashed Lukaku And Rashford Interview After Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:15pm On Jul 12, 2018
Manchester utd fans on d england side I bet
Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by cooltola(m): 9:20pm On Jul 12, 2018
What if it was Nigeria that beats England? I go fear for nigerians wey dey London, In fact I go claim I be Ghanaian lol
Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by CocoaOla: 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2018
donifez:
Russia fans beat craze comot for their head Na.
after making trouble with Russia fans they ran away
Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by Psalmwhyte(m): 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2018
Teniola2000:
Just after the Match Between Croatia and England yesterday.. This brutal fight started among fans watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__EzI-yHnk0

Source: JoelsBlog

I no blame dem at all nah #BUDWEISER i blame 4 sharing free drink 4 dem. ��� grin
Teniola2000:
Just after the Match Between Croatia and England yesterday.. This brutal fight started among fans watch video below;

I no blame dem at all nah #BUDWEISER i blame 4 sharing free drink 4 dem. ���
Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by ceejay80s(m): 9:31pm On Jul 12, 2018
Earthbound:
Even women?

The average British is a thug
ur colonial masters, there's no difference between we and dem
Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by jaytime(m): 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2018
They fought the wrong person(s).They should have fought with the football that refused to come home. #whenFootballRefusedToComeHome. Lol.
Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by Baroba(m): 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2018
English hooligans, what else is new.. A few beers plus defeat seems to bring out the animal in them..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by bewla(m): 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2018
Yoruba4Life:
Foolish North Londoners. So so thugs... angry

Dem all be crazy Tottenham fans. Na dem represent current England team pass... cool

Craze pple! angry
yes and Chelsea
Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by Awaja(m): 9:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
Make dem come learn real fight for Warri
Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:55pm On Jul 12, 2018
I for say dem don chop belleful..

Infact, I will say they don shayo belleful
Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by lebete3000: 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2018
decatalyst:
These Croatians no nice at all. Why una go beat person team for field still dey hammer them off the pitch?

But English fans are just too troublesome and stubborn! Champion's league games comes to mind.

Them no sabi follow pesin play, them no sabi follow pesin fight.

Wetin dem come sabi
Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by Jidibia(m): 10:03pm On Jul 12, 2018
Like father like son. So Nigerians learned this tout life from their colonial master.
Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by HomeOfMe(f): 10:04pm On Jul 12, 2018
Teniola2000:

This is the same Croatia that we battled with,they bit almost all the best teams,that means we're good too. To think that their president is a woman. She even goes to the stadium to cheer them putting on the team's jersey singing and jumping with the fans. I'm jealous of their president,I wish she was ours.
Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by bewacharlie(m): 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
Acidosis:

Lord Lugard boys and wahala
lugard is 4rm indian
Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2018
I'm certain croatia fans peacefully tell those over hyped kids that "its coming home"
Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by masqot(m): 10:33pm On Jul 12, 2018
Russian beer at work. When you drink too much liquor, you've got to burn it off
Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by Belmot(m): 10:39pm On Jul 12, 2018
Nairaland with posting wrong information no get part 2. why is everything posted on the front page without verifying if its true or not?

1 Like

Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by alfredilly: 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2018
what you saying
Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by fredoooooo: 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2018
elrony hope say chic2pimp is not there hahaha �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by myners007: 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2018
DAmericanDream:

Which wan be queen connection again? undecided
The Queen is the most powerful monarch in the world and this has made it easy for British citizens to travel to anywhere in the world without visa stress. The British feels that they are untouchable thats is why they can cause trouble in any tourney because they know that with just a word from Her Majesty they will be released unconditionally.
Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by mechanics(m): 11:03pm On Jul 12, 2018
They are bad loser.
Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by stevio(m): 11:25pm On Jul 12, 2018
Call me on 07011130886. I have to sell.
ladyF:
Are they sure it's fans? No-one was even wearing a jersey.

Make i go continue my search for bitcoin to buy sha... Check my signature.. Best rate always. kiss

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin
Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 12, 2018
myners007:
The Queen is the most powerful monarch in the world and this has made it easy for British citizens to travel to anywhere in the world without visa stress. The British feels that they are untouchable thats is why they can cause trouble in any tourney because they know that with just a word from Her Majesty they will be released unconditionally.
Putin has zero chill for Aunt Lizzy tongue

2 Likes

Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by mikidon(m): 11:45pm On Jul 12, 2018
England and their overhyped players

For hilarious comedy videos check my YouTube channel @edofunniest comedy and watch two latest video that will crack your ribs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8V3_oTlX4w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_GA3sg1sMs
If you like my videos subscribe to my channel
Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by elrony(m): 11:57pm On Jul 12, 2018
fredoooooo:
elrony hope say chic2pimp is not there hahaha �

grin grin grin grin
Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by encryptjay(m): 12:08am On Jul 13, 2018
"How the three lions are going to tear the Croatians apart" 3 cubs ni grin
Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by akdjr(m): 12:28am On Jul 13, 2018
They are either Christians or Muslim cos we free thinkers don't fight.
Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by akinkuolie1985: 12:36am On Jul 13, 2018
Nah dem sabi..pls who get Nokia charger make hin borrow me abeg..
Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by Dollabiz: 12:58am On Jul 13, 2018
hmmm
Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by skales67(m): 1:30am On Jul 13, 2018
Yoruba4Life:
Foolish North Londoners. So so thugs... angry

Dem all be crazy Tottenham fans. Na dem represent current England team pass... cool

Craze pple! angry

But your ewedu people rush to England like flies rush to sh*t! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paulo Dybala's Crazy Free-kick In Tight Angle (Photos) / Tammy Abraham Enjoys Life In Rome With Glamorous Girlfriend / London Vs Beijing Olympics Opening Ceremony: Which Was Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.