Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Protest In Imo By Pdp Over Attack On Fayose By Security Officials(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In Imo By Pdp Over Attack On Fayose By Security Officials(photos) (35782 Views)

Bishop Of Orlu Visits Families Of The 14 Massacred Youths In Imo By Ebubeagu / RevolutionNow: Security Officials Shave Off Protester's Hair With Broken Bottles / Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In Imo By Pdp Over Attack On Fayose By Security Officials(photos) by bubu2019: 8:15pm On Jul 12, 2018
I am supporting from a far distance. they slap fayose na me them go hesitate to shoot?
Re: Protest In Imo By Pdp Over Attack On Fayose By Security Officials(photos) by OYAY(m): 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
lastmessenger:
so you love the humiliation melted to one your own by the owners of Nigeria's security forces. I'm really surprised that a youth can say this

What is the humiliation? Is this the first election to be conducted by this administration? Defeat fever is what pushing him to engage in all this stunt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Imo By Pdp Over Attack On Fayose By Security Officials(photos) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:26pm On Jul 12, 2018
kallmemrB:
Am confused,they said IMo,I mean IMO...am I reading it wrong Imo..

Wetin Concern Pkomo with Fish....Are they related??!
Bros I wonder o, must they engaged their self?
Re: Protest In Imo By Pdp Over Attack On Fayose By Security Officials(photos) by idonhammer: 8:26pm On Jul 12, 2018
OYAY:
Just look at you, so because they are not Yoruba they should allow Buhari with his herdsmen terrorist to intimidate and humiliate Fayose in Ekiti state? Now tell me, if no one speak or do something about this intimidation who will speak for him? Don't you know that if they succeed with this, they will use the same method in another state and it will continue until all the states in Nigeria turn to APC.You guys will be there thinking that Fayose is pretending until they killed him..Mtchewww
Re: Protest In Imo By Pdp Over Attack On Fayose By Security Officials(photos) by metro8032: 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
chriskosherbal:
Were exactly are we going in this country ?

I need answers fast ..

See signature.
back to military era by a formal dictator
Re: Protest In Imo By Pdp Over Attack On Fayose By Security Officials(photos) by Benez: 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2018
Jobless people
Re: Protest In Imo By Pdp Over Attack On Fayose By Security Officials(photos) by ruffneck(m): 8:51pm On Jul 12, 2018
This is a confirmation that what happened in ekiti ystday was prearranged. Fayose was only acting a script

1 Like

Re: Protest In Imo By Pdp Over Attack On Fayose By Security Officials(photos) by Charly68: 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2018
Fayose is one of their sponsors I think ..IPOB
Re: Protest In Imo By Pdp Over Attack On Fayose By Security Officials(photos) by Akiika: 9:14pm On Jul 12, 2018
BIAFRANS protesting on behalf of a Nigerian thuggish Governor. Where una stand sef? After una go say Nigeria be Zoo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Imo By Pdp Over Attack On Fayose By Security Officials(photos) by kjhova(m): 9:28pm On Jul 12, 2018
Peter Ayodele Fayose's goose is cooked. He knows it, his team know it, these mofos lining up Owerri streets know it too!

Fayose was not tear gassed, neither was he ever man handled by any security personnel. Any one who knows at least one person residing in Ekiti state would have since heard the joke going round that state that Fayose ought to pursue a career in Nollywood after PDP loose this election!

This whole stunt of crying and bitch*ng on TV all tied up in horribly arranged neck braces and bandage is beyond stupid and it is rather not surprising that Fayose's usual PDP butt slaves across the Niger would serve as the ever ready recruits to complete the dirty script in such pitiable protest march!

Loose, Fayose, loose and go on to face the EFCC/DSS/courts music...and lord help you to come out of this wahala in your life time! You are going to jail for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooong time!!!
Re: Protest In Imo By Pdp Over Attack On Fayose By Security Officials(photos) by Laple0541(m): 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2018
May be Fayo should kuku come and contest for Governor for the third time in Imo, afterall the constitution never said you can't in another state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest In Imo By Pdp Over Attack On Fayose By Security Officials(photos) by babestella: 9:59pm On Jul 12, 2018
Good one. This stupidity in Aso Rock must be tamed else he would think he owns everyone's life. If we don't speak up now, it might get worse sooner or later.

We cannot continue with a tyrant who thinks he is a saint that deserves to run Nigeria alone.
Re: Protest In Imo By Pdp Over Attack On Fayose By Security Officials(photos) by Minjim: 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
ruffneck:
This is a confirmation that what happened in ekiti ystday was prearranged. Fayose was only acting a script
Acting which script?

That's why I don't like watching Nollywood films with some ppl.

Must you spoil the film for Ekiti ppl?

1 Share

Re: Protest In Imo By Pdp Over Attack On Fayose By Security Officials(photos) by Minjim: 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
ruffneck:
Acting which script?

That's why I don't like watching Nollywood films with some ppl.

Must you spoil the film for Ekiti ppl and Igbos?

1 Like

Re: Protest In Imo By Pdp Over Attack On Fayose By Security Officials(photos) by Sagay212: 10:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
Are you sure those people are from imo? You are sure they are not afonjas
Re: Protest In Imo By Pdp Over Attack On Fayose By Security Officials(photos) by Royals1st: 10:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ask your so called PMB from dural kasitina waiting Concern am why him go ekiti ? always reason for you asked silly questions

The same reason PMB and all other APC thief Govt and all APC member travel and leave there state and kept na him make IMO ppl protest
Re: Protest In Imo By Pdp Over Attack On Fayose By Security Officials(photos) by jaggabban: 10:54pm On Jul 12, 2018
Awaja:
Sentiment aside ,I enjoy seeing PDP protest/complain over issues they were masters on yesterday .
I love this piece.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Imo By Pdp Over Attack On Fayose By Security Officials(photos) by jaggabban: 10:59pm On Jul 12, 2018
[quote author=idonhammer post=69320959][/quote]
Na yinbo this one dey speak, ayam not understanding
Re: Protest In Imo By Pdp Over Attack On Fayose By Security Officials(photos) by edupedia: 11:31pm On Jul 12, 2018
kallmemrB:

Pkomo Na Fayose's fish. That's why he was thick-skinned and Pkomo-deaf for 4 yrs..
Re: Protest In Imo By Pdp Over Attack On Fayose By Security Officials(photos) by edupedia: 11:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
weyreypey:

Don't edit your initial posts.
Cry me a River. The truth is that you are very useless..no heritage and definitely not going to leave any legacy

Show us your own legacy if u have one...
Re: Protest In Imo By Pdp Over Attack On Fayose By Security Officials(photos) by newslifeop: 12:45am On Jul 13, 2018
hmm
Re: Protest In Imo By Pdp Over Attack On Fayose By Security Officials(photos) by inyenejo(m): 12:49am On Jul 13, 2018
[i][/i]If APC win in IMO state come 2019 l will know that APC has PhD in rigging.... Imolites hate that name called APC, to them it sounds like a terrorist name which is true. I stay in Owerri,Nekede precisely. so I know what I'm saying.[b]If APC win in IMO state come 2019 l will know that APC has PhD in rigging.... Imolites hate that name called APC, to them it sounds like a terrorist name which is true. I stay in Owerri,Nekede precisely. so I know what I'm saying.[/b]If APC win in IMO state come 2019 l will know that APC has PhD in rigging.... Imolites hate that name called APC, to them it sounds like a terrorist name which is true. I stay in Owerri,Nekede precisely. so I know what I'm saying.
Re: Protest In Imo By Pdp Over Attack On Fayose By Security Officials(photos) by BilliBaron: 1:51am On Jul 13, 2018
Iberiberism of the imo pple are too much. Protesting for Ekiti while there are more to protest for in your state. Oh! Who did this to Imo.
Re: Protest In Imo By Pdp Over Attack On Fayose By Security Officials(photos) by B2mario(m): 1:10pm On Jul 13, 2018
kallmemrB:

My brother stop being divisive. injustice to one is injustice to all. Fayose has been very vocal in condemning injustice more especially the ones meted against the people of southeast.
Re: Protest In Imo By Pdp Over Attack On Fayose By Security Officials(photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 13, 2018
B2mario:
My brother stop being divisive. injustice to one is injustice to all. Fayose has been very vocal in condemning injustice more especially the ones meted against the people of southeast.
Are u sure u know who Fayose is??!
Re: Protest In Imo By Pdp Over Attack On Fayose By Security Officials(photos) by Sleekfingers: 6:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
They should protest with all eyes open and be on alert. Nigerian police no get sense o. Police that can teargas a governor. Will not think twice before shooting you guys.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures / Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju / BBC Said This About The Nigerian Flag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.