Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) (55613 Views)

Ben Obi's Outfit To Nigeria & Argentina Match In Russia. Photos / Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos / Senate President Saraki, Arrives Russia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 5:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
@myNAIJAinfo

Capital Oil boss and football enthusiast, Ifeanyi Ubah has been meeting lots of persons in Russia at the ongoing FIFA World cup in Russia. 

The Billionaire Business man was photo'd with former Arsenal coach, Arsene Wenger, ex Chelsea player Didier Drogba as well as others.

Sharing the news on Social Media, Dr. Ubah said:

"I have been meeting with world personalities all for the love and my passion for football.

Football is a global village and I am passionate about it because its a tool for human capacity development."

See the photos below:

Pic 1. Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah and Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

Pic 2. Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah and Former Arsenal Manager and Frenchman Arsene Wenger

Pic 3. Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah and One of the best Fifa Badge referee in the history of the game Pierluigi Collins

Pic 4. Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah and Former Ivorian and Chelsea Legend Didier Drogba

Pic 5. Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah posing at the VVIP entrance at the Luzhiniki Stadium after yesterday's semi final game between Croatia Vs England.

More Photos>> http://mynaijainfo.com/2018/07/ifeanyi-ubah-meets-arsene-wenger-drogba-israeli-prime-minister/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ubah Nwanne.....

Odogwu ka ibu!

Ngwa natabazia nu na Super Eagles apugo...

DONT! Click HERE!!! unless you stay in The US!

16 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by bugidon(m): 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2018
When you are big you are big abeg tongue

Igbo amaka grin

126 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 5:49pm On Jul 12, 2018
This man loves football true true.

Wish we can have 15 of him who will actively promote sport development in this country.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 5:51pm On Jul 12, 2018
Wenger fresh dere, no more thinking of Arsenal, I see the best ref so far. Drogba new hair style make him look young.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
Number 3 pix cool

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
bugidon:

Igbo amaka grin
He may be big but if you look deeper and he's d one begging them for pictures.. Just see how reluctant Arsene Wenger is and the fake smile without showing teeth on Collina's face..

Drogba just gave him the privilege being a fellow black man

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by ebujany(m): 5:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
See flexing

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by bugidon(m): 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
I didn't see tinubu there tongue
GutsOverFear:

He may be big but if you look deeper and he's d one begging them for pictures.. Just see how reluctant Arsene Wenger is and the fake smile without showing teeth on Collina's face..

yoruba muslim undecided

100 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 6:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
Shame shame shame shame SHAME!! Every so called "Nigerian millionaire/Billionaire" is a shameless individual, how can you come from a country where a higher percentage of the population do not have access to 'basic' social amenities and you are not ashamed to go abroad and be displaying wealth and be shinning teeth like low budget cartoon character. Nobody should mention me with the excuse that 'they are not politicians' because any sensible person knows that every billionaire in Nigeria today made their money by taking advantage of the corrupt nature of all politicians so they are all GUILTY!!! angry

16 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by meccuno: 6:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
GutsOverFear:

And you saw all these things from one picture? oshe Adobe Photo Shop

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2018
MONEY greet MONEY

IPOB amaka.

12 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by Gaddafiyusf(m): 7:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
GutsOverFear:

18 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by Toks06: 8:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
All these because he wants to be in the Senate..this same man is owing his workers,his authority radio n newspaper gone extinct,his football club doing badly because of debts and exodus of key players,work stopped for long on his games village and the catholic church he promised to rebuild since 2013.he just wants to remain in the limelight,as this is of no importance or benefit to anyone.he should stop wasting money and rather use it to clear his debts.. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by 3millionia: 8:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
Oil money sweet i no lie

Capital Oil 1 of Nnewi, Anambra state i see u cool

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 8:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
I remember this referee. "GIVE ME THE BALL" (Atlanta 96).

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by dynicks(m): 8:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
See as my guy Ifeanyi Ubah take style use hat cover his igboic flatty

19 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by Nedfed(m): 8:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
Pic 6. Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah with angry Nigerian.

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by prinsam30: 8:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
who taking of pictures epp Abeg
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by Oceannaagent: 8:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
Time to resuscitate FC Ifeanyi Uba

Probably Wenger to coach them

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
Good for him..
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by bewla(m): 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
bugidon:

Igbo amaka grin
y
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by Jerryojozy(m): 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
Mosad agents go dey watch Ifeanyi well.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by bewla(m): 8:09pm On Jul 12, 2018
u sure say that pix o arsene Wenger na him or okorocha new project
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by BekeeBuAgbara: 8:09pm On Jul 12, 2018
That's orange man
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by chicoMX(m): 8:09pm On Jul 12, 2018
GutsOverFear:

Collina hardly smile, that's how his face is grin

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 8:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
bugidon:
I didn't see tinubu there tongue yoruba muslim undecided
Stop this foolishness. We yorubas are united. We dont discriminate along religious lines. Mind you, I am a yoruba christian.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by jpphilips(m): 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2018
looks like someone who crashed a selfie party.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS / Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.