Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

SHOPTOMYDOOR, My Shipping Partner - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / SHOPTOMYDOOR, My Shipping Partner (288 Views)

My Personal Shoptomydoor Shipping Experience / Big Thanks To Shoptomydoor. Best Shipping Company! / Does Anyone Know The Pickup Days For Shoptomydoor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SHOPTOMYDOOR, My Shipping Partner by macdaye: 5:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
Here is my shipping story with Shoptomydoor... they are simply excellent! But I will like to tell you all the reasons I found them useful to me, it all started when I was looking for the perfect engagement ring, I did not want anything too busy or too common, yet I wanted something that was exquisite and befitting for the love of my life, oh yea... she deserved it and I was going to give it all, but hey I didn't want to break the bank either. So I used shoptomydoor personal shopper service, now called shopforme (that's also procurement, if you know, you know). So back to my story, my lady's ring came and she loved it, it' like the ring sparked up the relationship even more. It arrived just in time to meet her special birthday and I was impressed with Shoptomydoor’s fast shipping from USA. Ring was affordable, beautiful and the shipping cost was undeniably cheap. Then we became a shoptomydoor couple, all our items were always bought from Amazon, of course, Amazon has everything from books, to CD, to electronics, clothes, laptop and more. I have since then gotten so used to Shoptomydoor that I now buy things like cornflakes, phones and any item I need from USA. They save me a lot of money when I buy in bulk and ship from USA to Nigeria, using the Shoptomydoor ocean shipping. I also love the customer representatives they have; those guys are just a bunch of angels, always willing and ready to help when I have a need or difficulty of any kind.
What's not to love about shoptomydoor? EVERYTHING IS SMOOTH. I am not scared of delays or missing items and even if they do sha, they have greatly upgraded to the point that, if anything happens to my item I will be refunded 100% the total amount I spent on shipping and buying any item. You guys need to try out these guys, Shoptomydoor issa goal!

(1) (Reply)

Soyinka Laments Migrants’ Plight At J.P. Clark’s Conference / F.C. Chelsea Beats Mancity To Jorginho's Signature From Napoli. / Receiving Online Payments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.