Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Pogba Speaks On World Cup Finals Against Croatia - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pogba Speaks On World Cup Finals Against Croatia (25830 Views)

Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia / Nigeria Makes Its Worst World Cup Outing Against Croatia. / Super Eagles Line Up Against Croatia. Etebo, Ndidi Mikel,omeruo Starts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pogba Speaks On World Cup Finals Against Croatia by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:29pm On Jul 12, 2018
grin
Re: Pogba Speaks On World Cup Finals Against Croatia by kennosklint(m): 8:30pm On Jul 12, 2018
If France must win this cup,they know what to do. The gods need sacrifice.
Re: Pogba Speaks On World Cup Finals Against Croatia by imperiouxx(m): 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
At this point, who ever is the best among the two should win. I'm support both of them.

However, England would be beaten by Belgium as usual.

1 Like

Re: Pogba Speaks On World Cup Finals Against Croatia by KrystosCJ(m): 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
Croatia 2:1 France
Re: Pogba Speaks On World Cup Finals Against Croatia by chimhigher(m): 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
Jss1: i want to be a lawyer

Ss1: I want to be An Engineer

7 years later: inbox me for 100% Fixed matches, No payment after,Scammers kip off i can't shout

1 Like

Re: Pogba Speaks On World Cup Finals Against Croatia by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:36pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ijaya123:
I think France will win the cup. Croatia has played their last three games into extra time and that might take its toll on the team due to burn out. The French team will be fresher for the tie and that might work in their favour.
More importantly, it means they are not good enough to win important matches in normal time. France are above their level. People are just wishing them well because they are underdogs. France will destroy them. I wish they were Belgium. We would have had a more interesting final.
Re: Pogba Speaks On World Cup Finals Against Croatia by Ijaya123: 8:46pm On Jul 12, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

More importantly, it means they are not good enough to win important matches in normal time. France are above their level. People are just wishing them well because they are underdogs. France will destroy them. I wish they were Belgium. We would have had a more interesting final.

France already played Belgium in the semis. I believe the final will definitely be worth it. Being in the World Cup final is by no means a small feat.
Re: Pogba Speaks On World Cup Finals Against Croatia by Yoruba4Life: 8:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
tommykiwi:
Atleast 9ja try because our group member reach final, so that shows the group was not easy. France all the way! Like for France
Share for Croatia

Mediocrity at worst! angry Just imagine settling for less. angry
Re: Pogba Speaks On World Cup Finals Against Croatia by bewla(m): 8:49pm On Jul 12, 2018
SniperSmurf:
Good luck to France and Croatia smiley

Like for France. Share for Croatia
Nigeria can beg for any tin like or share biko
Re: Pogba Speaks On World Cup Finals Against Croatia by doctore212(m): 8:50pm On Jul 12, 2018
Me I need money to buy a sex doll, please someone else should help me
Re: Pogba Speaks On World Cup Finals Against Croatia by Debra911(f): 8:51pm On Jul 12, 2018
grin e b like say pogba don dey fear, baba don humble o. Pogba no dey get luck for finals, always ending at semi finals, e go bring bad luck to France. Croatia s winning this cup, we shouldn't underrate them,
Re: Pogba Speaks On World Cup Finals Against Croatia by Baroba(m): 8:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
Croatia fit carry this cup, France will need to stop there midfielders..Should be a fascinating game..
Re: Pogba Speaks On World Cup Finals Against Croatia by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ijaya123:

France already played Belgium in the semis. I believe the final will definitely be worth it. Being in the World Cup final is by no means a small feat.
I get you, they tried. Getting to the finals is important. kudos to them. But how you arrive matters. They came in a Honda accord while France came in a Lamborghini. If Belgium came via their route they would be in the final in at least a Rolls-Royce.
Re: Pogba Speaks On World Cup Finals Against Croatia by nonye6194: 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2018
NOC1:
I love his speech, not arrogant like the "cup is coming home" people.
May the better team win

my brother, I was getting riled up anytime I saw that phrase online. They started it after they left the group stage and continued way up till yesterday and I'm glad it's finally ended.

The English know how to over hype themselves. right from the EPL, they can over hype their stars and you find they're shite when it comes to European competitors. France that are in the final haven't made any fuss. hell, Croatians got into the final and there weren't fireworks at Zagreb. But you need to see English fans and firms promoting the 'its coming home' b.s

like I said, I'm glad their run is over and I'm not satisfied with their silence now until their bandwagon is finally disbanded with the Belgium game

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pogba Speaks On World Cup Finals Against Croatia by Aplaudez(m): 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2018
I can stake with my life, that cup is going to Croatia!
they deserve it.
argue with your ancestors!
Re: Pogba Speaks On World Cup Finals Against Croatia by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2018
chimhigher:
Jss1: i want to be a lawyer

Ss1: I want to be An Engineer

7 years later: inbox me for 100% Fixed matches, No payment after,Scammers kip off i can't shout
now this is Nigeria!
Re: Pogba Speaks On World Cup Finals Against Croatia by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
olafunny:
I always knew Nigeria would carry the world cup. We couldn't proceed cus we got more pressing issues to attend to at home like Adeosun's forgery and the killer herdsmen. So we sent Croatia from our group to win the cup. Brethren, we could have used Argentina, but Maradona's fvckery against us denied them the ultimate opportunity. Now that Croatia has arrived at the final stage on behalf of Nigerian team, we hope they win and deliver the cup to Nigeria as initially agreed. Go croatia!!

grin Bros abeg pass me the weed cheesy
Re: Pogba Speaks On World Cup Finals Against Croatia by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

every final is interesting be it man utd v c.palace,ger v arg. Etc. It will be an interesting game of football as nobody come to loose. Regardless of people and "...itscoming-home-crew", croatia will give it all. They've been very very good to watch and above all they knw what to do n wen to do what to do. #croatia-4-d-cup. France have been gud also bt recall their 1st 2games u would knw de re nt a side to b scared of. I stand with croatia!
Re: Pogba Speaks On World Cup Finals Against Croatia by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
Who Pogba ep. On behalf of man united fans,u have don more harm than good 4 d club. So therefore,we dont take u serious! Individually n collectively,collect issa collect. Una think say Croatia reach ds final by luck?...d weak link of dat team is their no3. Dat fullback no get pace laye laye. Mbappe fit shaku shaku issa goal on top am but i jst believe its going to croatia. There's nothing special abt ds france team
Re: Pogba Speaks On World Cup Finals Against Croatia by egojeny1(f): 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
Croatia for the cup period. Their midfield is bam
Re: Pogba Speaks On World Cup Finals Against Croatia by Teyjhiri(m): 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2018
tommykiwi:
Atleast 9ja try because our group member reach final, so that shows the group was not easy. France all the way! Like for France
Share for Croatia
So i think its safe to say we got to the final by association...���
Re: Pogba Speaks On World Cup Finals Against Croatia by handsomeyinka(m): 9:37pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ijaya123:
I think France will win the cup. Croatia has played their last three games into extra time and that might take its toll on the team due to burn out. The French team will be fresher for the tie and that might work in their favour.
You don start they think like gernot rohr,giving excuses with super eagles..lol
All I know is that the better team will win.
Re: Pogba Speaks On World Cup Finals Against Croatia by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
Vizzy4u:
every final is interesting be it man utd v c.palace,ger v arg. Etc. It will be an interesting game of football as nobody come to loose. Regardless of people and "...itscoming-home-crew", croatia will give it all. They've been very very good to watch and above all they knw what to do n wen to do what to do. #croatia-4-d-cup. France have been gud also bt recall their 1st 2games u would knw de re nt a side to b scared of. I stand with croatia!

I wish Croatia well o. But Shay you remember how Spain disgraced Italy in that Euro final? That two teams made it to the final does not mean you will have a tough match o. Sometimes it just turns out to be a one sided affair.
Re: Pogba Speaks On World Cup Finals Against Croatia by Ijaya123: 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2018
handsomeyinka:

You don start they think like gernot rohr,giving excuses with super eagles..lol
All I know is that the better team will win.

This is not about excuses. Just doing situation analysis. Bytheway, why should I give excuse on behalf of the team that has no connection with me whatsoever?

Re: Pogba Speaks On World Cup Finals Against Croatia by TheShopKeeper(m): 9:51pm On Jul 12, 2018
...waiting to see how Modric and Ratikic will dominate the midfield on Sunday final...
Re: Pogba Speaks On World Cup Finals Against Croatia by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
Chrisnoni:
The cup is coming to Buhari

What kind of transmission is this?
Re: Pogba Speaks On World Cup Finals Against Croatia by demmydy(m): 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2018
keepingmum:
Pls where can i buy half bag of white beans in abj for cheap?
check bwari market
Re: Pogba Speaks On World Cup Finals Against Croatia by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

I wish Croatia well o. But Shay you remember how Spain disgraced Italy in that Euro final? That two teams made it to the final does not mean you will have a tough match o. Sometimes it just turns out to be a one sided affair.
this croatia no de like its coming home crew o. So far 4 dis worldcup,they've been one of the most impressive. Mind u, they re playing 4 their lives! E no easy 4 several extratime games bt i think this is their time
Re: Pogba Speaks On World Cup Finals Against Croatia by Viking007(m): 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
keepingmum:
Pls where can i buy half bag of white beans in abj for cheap?
cheesy Gwagwalada market.
Re: Pogba Speaks On World Cup Finals Against Croatia by ElRapido: 10:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
Are you an internet marketer who is really struggling to hit it big especially affiliate marketers. Send me a message(check my signature) now I have a special package to ease your burden, attract more customers to your online business and become a member of never broke again(NBA) squad. The offer is for a limited time, you need to act now, missing this opportunity will be the most painful thing after missing heaven. Live long and prosper
Re: Pogba Speaks On World Cup Finals Against Croatia by donqx: 12:53am On Jul 13, 2018
hmmm
Re: Pogba Speaks On World Cup Finals Against Croatia by Natilolo(m): 3:15am On Jul 13, 2018
tommykiwi:
Share for Croatia
. Yea, the group was not easy but we could have followed that same root to the finals too. But our problem was attitude. This has been a major problem in this country. We don't have a right attitude towards things most especially government properties. Go to the local government secretariat,public school or other government establishment and see the lackadaisical attitudes of workers towards their jobs. That same kind of lackadaisical attitude is often seen when Nigeria plays.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Onuachu Tests Positive For Coronavirus, Gains More Instagram Followers / Egypt Vs Morocco : AFCON 2021 Quarter-final (2 - 1) On 30th January 2022 / Vincent Enyeama And Wife In New Lovely Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.