Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

9 Ways To Deal With Break Up (for Guys) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Ways To Deal With Break Up (for Guys) (1133 Views)

How To Deal With Break Up / Effective Ways To Deal With Break-ups / Australian Woman Deals With Break-up By Marrying Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Ways To Deal With Break Up (for Guys) by TkhGuy(m): 7:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
Hello again, am your Guy Moses Technical Know How Guy
Before I start the main reason why I want to emphasis on how to deal with Break up is cos I have been broken hearted a lot of times that have to run but can't hide, I still fall in love but I don't face broken heart again, why thats secret is what I wanna share with you,

The reason why we guys find it so crushing when we get broken hearted is because we are more emotionally connected to ladies than then ladies do, and we spend our hard earned cash on them, and we are highly emotionally connected which they are not and that's why even at the peak of the relationship they can break up with up and left us with shattered pieces of heart.

IT can be tough to forget a girl you dated for years, but with this my method you will scale through it if you are currently undergoing through this pains right now.

1 Get connected to help you disconnected

For everyone have something they loves beyound other, it can't be a girl, thinks critically, for me I love music and producing music disconnect me from this world with my headphones on, you asked
Why is that? It's easy because your mind is continuously engaged to what you love doing and as such reconfiguration starts taking place instantly from that thing you love doing so passionately that makes you happy.

2. Avoid being alone

Loneliness will remind you the worst moments of your life and an such is unwanted at this moment, you can go out with friends hang out, and in your free time reconnect back to your indoor hubby..

3 Formating Her thoughts in you

Yes it can be tough but start by deleting her numbers, the numbers you have already memorized can be hard to stop dialing but there is another way out that can format the memory of her out of your head, discard her pictures, videos and every property of her that's in your possession, if you think any of those properties are expensive, are they more expensive than your life & happiness?

4 Pray without any cloths on.

This fourth one might sounds weird but seriously this 4th method is more super and act, faster than the rest, because you are simply standing on God for justice and fairness, I have done this at a time when I have to cry myself out of broken heart agony, I was about taking my bath and her thoughts starts again and as tears starts flowing I just pray with it, the point before that prayer is my innocent intent about everything and she deed it intentionally, doing anything except sucide is my goal. Did you know if you take advantage of any girl and you left her unsettled, if she use this 4th method against you for curse it will strike you like spell? So don't underestimate it power.

5 Stop every Reconnection.

Many at times most of this girls calls it fun to break up with guys and tell it as story to be called names, and when they come back to their senses, they will want to come back to the same guys they broke up with, and at that point, you accepting her back will be dangerous idea because she have hurt you before she can hurt you again.

6 Start Fresh ( replacing memory with another)

If you don't believe in prayer, get another girl, even if it means paying her to keep you air tight company, pls do just to get you back, the more often you get in contact with your new girl, the more the memories of your X dies and replaced but make sure any other girl you are going to get will be more beautiful naturally stimulating to imprisoned your heart into her, that works faster too.

7 creativity

This method involves upgrading any former way you have been using to deal with your X, cos if any girl is giving you anything lesser your X girlfriend, the memories of your X will come back ringing a bell in your head, new ideas always replace old one am so that's the part creativity comes to play a vital roll.

8 Try to be happy,

Getting into the stuffs that makes you happy will fast peel and pedal your healing process, if you get bored by any chance quickly try get off it cos it will soon plunge your heart into lonely state. Happiness is important for your quick recovery.

9 Forgiveness

Forgiveness is the decision of a strong spirited person, forgiveness will remove and purge your body off from grunge, that will take you to the last method, forgiveness brings reliefs to you to start fresh, that's breaking you your past off so simple, you to explore better part of your life and this world.

In US, Europe India and some other part including Nigeria too this broken heart contribute to most suicide boys commit, save your your life for another day Bro,

It's not the end of the world nor your life there are better girls that are more beautiful than your X so why seeing her as the only girl in the world when she takes you for nobody?

Practice this 9 steps and you will soon forget you have a broken heart.

1 Like

Re: 9 Ways To Deal With Break Up (for Guys) by Slazim: 7:35pm On Jul 12, 2018
Nice tips, number 4 hmmmmmmn
Re: 9 Ways To Deal With Break Up (for Guys) by nikkypearl(f): 7:36pm On Jul 12, 2018
No" 6"tho...replacing memory with another?what make you think the other girl is any better undecided

No '4"...really na wash! undecided abeggi!

2 Likes

Re: 9 Ways To Deal With Break Up (for Guys) by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
Number 4 is crap.

but number 1 is pure gold.
Re: 9 Ways To Deal With Break Up (for Guys) by Ajoboss(m): 7:43pm On Jul 12, 2018
Thanks..I'm still trying to get over an heart break
This really helped
I just want to be free again
Re: 9 Ways To Deal With Break Up (for Guys) by cruzita(f): 7:47pm On Jul 12, 2018
Just hit ur head for rock get amnesia .matter end
Re: 9 Ways To Deal With Break Up (for Guys) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2018
any guy that feels heartbreak is not yet matured and he has problem accepting what girls are
Re: 9 Ways To Deal With Break Up (for Guys) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:55pm On Jul 12, 2018
How I get over breakup?

I make deliberate effort to forget about the entire existence of the ex... I achieve this within 6-9 hours (after waking up from sleep)

In fact, when I breakup people do wonder if I ever had any connection with the person in the first instance grin!!!
Re: 9 Ways To Deal With Break Up (for Guys) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol sure grin
positive
Re: 9 Ways To Deal With Break Up (for Guys) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:16pm On Jul 12, 2018
Where's Bose sef
Re: 9 Ways To Deal With Break Up (for Guys) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
cruzita:
Just hit ur head for rock get amnesia .matter end

Amnesia no be permanent loss of memory na
Re: 9 Ways To Deal With Break Up (for Guys) by Auladimeji2: 10:57pm On Jul 12, 2018
The best is to .....I don't give a fvck
Re: 9 Ways To Deal With Break Up (for Guys) by ibkayee(f): 11:00pm On Jul 12, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
How I get over breakup?

I make deliberate effort to forget about the entire existence of the ex... I achieve this within 6-9 hours (after waking up from sleep)

In fact, when I breakup people do wonder if I ever had any connection with the person in the first instance grin!!!
Lol sure grin
Re: 9 Ways To Deal With Break Up (for Guys) by Offpoint: 11:39pm On Jul 12, 2018
Lol, the first day I ask you out is the day I start preparing for breakup, so when shįt hit the fans... you'll wonder if I was in love in the first place.
Re: 9 Ways To Deal With Break Up (for Guys) by mimimile93: 11:46pm On Jul 12, 2018
nikkypearl:
No" 6"tho...replacing memory with another?what make you think the other girl is any better undecided

Tell him oo.

As far as naija girls are concerned. All of them are the same.

None is better
Re: 9 Ways To Deal With Break Up (for Guys) by TkhGuy(m): 10:18pm On Jul 13, 2018
nikkypearl:

Have you ask your self why hoping for tomorrow that you die before arriving at? Hope is the answer, that hope is the power that changes everything around you. Without it it's useless to lieve

As for number 4, if a girl you wronged caused naked you are doomed, the thing I see behind naked is, reconciliation you came naked, each time you go naked good new life can began or another life can be terminated, you came to this world naked and naked will you return. If you under a course or spell, one of the rituals to break it always involves batting you naked in the river or church why?
Re: 9 Ways To Deal With Break Up (for Guys) by TkhGuy(m): 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
[quote author=Offpoint post=69325753]Lol, the first day I ask you out is the day I start preparing for breakup, so when shįt hit the fans... you'll wonder if I was in love in the first place. [/quote

Funny angry grin]

(1) (Reply)

Single Guys Of Late 20's And Early 30's, How Do You Buy Foodstuff For Cooking / Why Is It So Hard To Please Ladies / Confession: She F*+k Me Hard After Invite Me To Her House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.