Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Breathtaking Waterfalls In Nigeria - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Breathtaking Waterfalls In Nigeria (36089 Views)

Arinta Waterfalls In Ekiti And Its Mysteries (Pictures, Video) / The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) / Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breathtaking Waterfalls In Nigeria by IMASTEX: 10:51pm On Jul 12, 2018
Lovely
Re: Breathtaking Waterfalls In Nigeria by MensIssuesNg: 10:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
Herdsmen and Boko haram would not let you enjoy it in peace. .
Re: Breathtaking Waterfalls In Nigeria by drchuks1234(m): 11:35pm On Jul 12, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
on twitter nko?
Wat did he do?.
Not one coment frm him sinx worldcup start.is veri strange.
I hear dey always arrest him n threaten him but he dont Eva listen
What is his twitter handle?
Re: Breathtaking Waterfalls In Nigeria by Rosebloom: 11:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
drchuks1234:
What is his twitter handle?
@Nwamaikpe

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Waterfalls In Nigeria by Dollabiz: 12:51am On Jul 13, 2018
hmm
Re: Breathtaking Waterfalls In Nigeria by EnkayDezign: 12:53am On Jul 13, 2018
No mention of Kura falls in Plateau state? OP you get an 'F' for this post.
Re: Breathtaking Waterfalls In Nigeria by ogbame0007: 1:29am On Jul 13, 2018
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vA_LCXAOmQbo
Re: Breathtaking Waterfalls In Nigeria by Ndipe(m): 3:17am On Jul 13, 2018
Kwa Falls in Akamkpa
Re: Breathtaking Waterfalls In Nigeria by Ahmed0336(m): 4:15am On Jul 13, 2018
This is Farin Ruwa Water falls in Wamba Local Government of Nasarawa State. Took this pix last week grin

Re: Breathtaking Waterfalls In Nigeria by pokipoki: 5:42am On Jul 13, 2018
Revolva:
If you love nature and want to be wowed beyond your imaginations, then you need to visit some of the breathtaking, captivating and astonishing waterfalls domiciled in different parts of Nigeria. The warm and cool ambiance of these waterfalls makes it a perfect place to go for picnics, organise small parties as well as a getaway. i shares some of the wonderful waterfalls to visit.

Agbokim Waterfall

Agbokim waterfall is located in Calabar, one of Nigeria's most popular tourist hubs. It is very close to the Nigerian-Cameroon border. The captivating and alluring serenity of the waterfall makes it a first choice among tourists from far and wide.

Olumirin Waterfall

Olumirin waterfall which means another deity is located in Erin Ijesha in Osun State. The water fall is a complex of 7 different rivers cascading along each other down a rich vegetation. It is an ideal place to admire the beauty and mystery of nature.

Gurara Waterfall

Gurara falls is located in Niger State. The fall is said to be a part of the Gurara River. It is a truly captivating place filled with exotic birds and beautiful scenery.

Awhum Waterfall

The Awhum waterfall is located along the Enugu-9th Mile expressway. The waterfall is breathtaking and cascades down a large rock formation to the animal life below.

Owu Waterfall

Owu Waterfall is a fascinating waterfall that is located in Kwara State. It cascades down 330 feet of water. The water is reported to be ice-cold and a delight to bathe in.

Farin Ruwa Waterfall

Farin Ruwa also known as white water sits in the boundary between Plateau state and Nasarawa state. The water run 150m down the cliff. The nature of the rocks makes it ideal for rock climbing and beautiful background pictures.

WATCH MORE HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMdA_iPn1gA

The unfortunate thing is that security issues is still a major concern in all the location mentioned.
Re: Breathtaking Waterfalls In Nigeria by Ignyte(m): 5:52am On Jul 13, 2018
The matsirga fall is the most beautiful waterfall in Nigeria and it's in Kaduna State OP didn't now add it.

It's literally called 'Wonderful'.

Just google 'River Wonderful'
Re: Breathtaking Waterfalls In Nigeria by XaviDayo(m): 6:44am On Jul 13, 2018
You forgot to mention that Buhari's cousins and other family members with AK47 won't allow you go see the water falls. Shior.
Re: Breathtaking Waterfalls In Nigeria by boluwatife66(m): 7:04am On Jul 13, 2018
ellalina:
River wonderful Kafanchan
was expecting to see this kafanchan water fall in the list. But I guess its as a result of poor publicity from the state of her tourism potential's or because it is located in the southern part of the state kawai
Re: Breathtaking Waterfalls In Nigeria by forreelinc(m): 7:08am On Jul 13, 2018
Ehn go do exploration na, by the time them kidnap you, you go know say naija no dey smile
Re: Breathtaking Waterfalls In Nigeria by nehapatel: 7:30am On Jul 13, 2018
We are providing a list of waterfalls in Nigeria in our blog page of Construction Company Kerala from which you will get a lot of tourist destination places in Nigeria.
Re: Breathtaking Waterfalls In Nigeria by AK481(m): 9:12am On Jul 13, 2018
awhum is closed .
Re: Breathtaking Waterfalls In Nigeria by xclusiveguy4(m): 9:30am On Jul 13, 2018
feels good serving in farin Ruwa the waterfall is so beautiful
Re: Breathtaking Waterfalls In Nigeria by murmee: 10:12am On Jul 13, 2018
Some of these waterfalls could be used to generate Electricity.
Re: Breathtaking Waterfalls In Nigeria by Greatzeus(m): 10:28am On Jul 13, 2018
What of ikokosi water fall, remembered when I visited the place during my service year,I was told there is a place where cold and warm water meets,I never believed it until I saw and felt it myself. God is great.
Re: Breathtaking Waterfalls In Nigeria by kachimoore94: 7:55am On Jul 16, 2018
am telling you... . iberiberism indeed lol
Re: Breathtaking Waterfalls In Nigeria by tck2000(m): 3:27pm On Oct 11, 2019
beautiful
Re: Breathtaking Waterfalls In Nigeria by JohnNgene: 4:55am On Aug 16, 2020
People don't know about this other waterfall in Enugu.

https://www.nairaland.com/6057118/visited-nkanu-waterfall-enugu

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Traveling By Air For The First Time / The Top 10 World’s Most Powerful Passports In 2019 / The American Dream: A Mirage; Only Racism, Poverty & Gun Violence Are Realities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.