Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos (38450 Views)

Two Men Shot Dead In Rivers State By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos) / Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) / Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos by lilmaaxfidel: 10:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
This is sickening. But still yet, we don't have any foolproof that he was killed by a South African.
It could be a deal gone bad, or something related to that.
His face tells a lot.
Rip

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos by chimhigher(m): 10:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
[quote author=Teaser4 post=69324014]omg!!! is he dead[/Nooo, hes swimming ]
Re: Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos by Yoruba4Life: 10:30pm On Jul 12, 2018
okoro pple and violence sha...

Too savagery!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos by anonymuz(m): 10:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
Offpoint:
I can't conclude he was killed by South African citizen, it could be one of his fellow Nigerian.

which ever way.... R.I.P
my thought too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos by Mankiso(m): 10:34pm On Jul 12, 2018
Na wa ooo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 12, 2018
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos by edupedia: 10:37pm On Jul 12, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
cry i finally found lalasticlala s street

...No, it's Fayose who is already a landlord there....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos by Bakrabas: 10:37pm On Jul 12, 2018
The news lack some ingredients and recipe to digest the fact that the guy was killed by South Africans. Let's stop media fallacy without the elements of fact.

@O.P kind you please furnish us the general info that the guy was killed by South Africans?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos by Jaqenhghar: 10:38pm On Jul 12, 2018
KinzyeWriter:
Come back home guys!!!

Their Xenophobic reaction rate is at %100 over there... Don't drag anything with them, just sell everything and come back home
Come back to what?
How many Niggerians have died in Niggeria this week alone. Compare the stats please and tell me if it makes sense to come back to this shithole

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos by BigSarah(f): 10:44pm On Jul 12, 2018
kingthreat:

you could create a thread for this with his picture and all.

Noted with thanks
Re: Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos by idonhammer: 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2018
Story, this has nothing to do with xenophobic attack.i have been there, na we dey do we. All na business deals gone wrong! if you sabi,you sabi.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 10:47pm On Jul 12, 2018
superemmy:
My problem is mostly our government's total unwillingness to act up. Why are Mtn and shoprite not sanctioned for their unending infractions?

Why is Dstv left to operate with a monopoly unrivalled by any Nigerian firm or operating services?

Why is the Nigerian government refusing to indigenise the south African companies and block their unhindered foreign exchange repartriation back to their country?

I blame Nigeria's soft stance towards this issue? If even at home, the Government doesn't regard the sanctity of human life, how then can they protect it overseas?

Buhari You have failed. By now a normal government supposed to withdraw embassy and issue international threats of equal violent reactions.
na shoprite kill d man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos by Temptee101(m): 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2018
IAmAmbrose:
If
the
rate
is
too
much
comeback
to
your
country
so
that
NL
op
wee
stop
giving
us
this
kind
news
To come back and do what as if your country have anything for them. We wey dey here, over population is killing us already, you still want them to come compound it
Re: Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos by Temptee101(m): 10:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
KinzyeWriter:
Come back home guys!!!

Their Xenophobic reaction rate is at %100 over there... Don't drag anything with them, just sell everything and come back home
Guy please behave, come back to:

To buhari
To herdsmen
To unemployment
To hunger
To hardship
To boko haram
To be drafted and sent to IDP camps
To religious intolerance
To ethnic cleansing
To bad roads
To SARS brutality
To smell buhari's dirty stinking body language
To backwardness
To stagnation
Etc....

Honestly, you are not a very good person

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos by MensIssuesNg: 10:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
Nigerians in SA should move to another country. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos by nyabinghi(m): 10:59pm On Jul 12, 2018
Teaser4:
omg!!! is ead
no observing siesta
Re: Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos by grandstar(m): 11:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
superemmy:
My problem is mostly our government's total unwillingness to act up. Why are Mtn and shoprite not sanctioned for their unending infractions?

Why is Dstv left to operate with a monopoly unrivalled by any Nigerian firm or operating services?

Why is the Nigerian government refusing to indigenise the south African companies and block their unhindered foreign exchange repartriation back to their country?

I blame Nigeria's soft stance towards this issue? If even at home, the Government doesn't regard the sanctity of human life, how then can they protect it overseas?

Buhari You have failed. By now a normal government supposed to withdraw embassy and issue international threats of equal violent reactions.

Black South Africans also suffer a lot of crime.

Nigerians there are heavily involved in the drug trade.

South Africa has very high unemployment so when Nigerians get there and have no jobs and are suffering, they are lured into drugs to survive.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos by Jaqenhghar: 11:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
Bouncingbabyboy:
na shoprite kill d man
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos by Lilimax(f): 11:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
Teaser4:
omg!!! is he dead
Re: Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos by Jaqenhghar: 11:09pm On Jul 12, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Any South African man i lay my hands on...
Na till you see them nah. Any SAfrican you see here is probably here on business. HE/She do their stuff and go back. The only foreigners you see roaming the streets are Niger citizens, tuaregs and maybe some Beninoise. You wont even see Ghanaians sef

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos by vioment: 11:24pm On Jul 12, 2018
Re: Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos by Sluvist(m): 11:25pm On Jul 12, 2018
It might be his igbo business partners or fellow biafran that killed him. This one in no way it resemble S/Africans execution style.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos by LeSudAfricaine: 11:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
Bakrabas:
The news lack some ingredients and recipe to digest the fact that the guy was killed by South Africans. Let's stop media fallacy without the elements of fact.

@O.P kind you please furnish us the general info that the guy was killed by South Africans?
good point

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos by LeSudAfricaine: 11:33pm On Jul 12, 2018
Deal gone bad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos by 4Play(m): 11:35pm On Jul 12, 2018
superemmy:

It's funny seeing people suggesting that we exact revenge by taking action against foreign investors like MTN, Shoprite and Multichoice. We need foreign investors desperately. Without them, Nigerians will be condemned to flocking to countries like South Africa where their lives will snuffed out.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos by livinbygrace: 11:39pm On Jul 12, 2018
Drug business gone wrong,if you know you know,dont ask me

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos by OyinO: 11:44pm On Jul 12, 2018
Coward Nigerian youths. Only powerful on social media ranting.
Re: Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos by GavelSlam: 11:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
Is he from Ozubulu?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos by marvellous229: 11:50pm On Jul 12, 2018
com bak were beta to die dere jawe
Re: Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos by zinizta: 11:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
it is obvious these guys dont like Nigerians...but naija no dey read body language. ...na wa o
Re: Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos by Diso60090(m): 12:03am On Jul 13, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Any South African man i lay my hands on...

dey make mouth with your girlfriend phone you hear nor close mouth

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do / Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams / Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.