Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,987 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:59 AM

Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos (38394 Views)

Two Men Shot Dead In Rivers State By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos) / Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) / Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos by breakeven: 7:45am On Jul 13, 2018
Unfortunately we have a government that do not care about lives of Nigerians under their care, is it lives of Nigerians in South Africa they will bother about. Nigerian lives whether in Nigeria or outside Nigeria has become short and brutish.. uhmmm.
Re: Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 13, 2018
superemmy:
My problem is mostly our government's total unwillingness to act up. Why are Mtn and shoprite not sanctioned for their unending infractions?

Why is Dstv left to operate with a monopoly unrivalled by any Nigerian firm or operating services?

Why is the Nigerian government refusing to indigenise the south African companies and block their unhindered foreign exchange repartriation back to their country?

I blame Nigeria's soft stance towards this issue? If even at home, the Government doesn't regard the sanctity of human life, how then can they protect it overseas?

Buhari You have failed. By now a normal government supposed to withdraw embassy and issue international threats of equal violent reactions.

[b]You are a stack illiterate which knows nothing. Do you know how much nigerians invest in south africa 28 to 38 billion us dollar, do you know how many houses are owned by nigerians in south africa more than 1.5 million houses. Shoprite mtn and south african companies what de invest in nigeria is peanuts. Look at econet strive masiyiwa only invested 20 million us dollar off his own money in econet nigeria when econet passed out from nigeria. Zimbabwe retaliated massively no nigerians in zimbabwe, no nigerians lost six houses nigerian embassy 60% of their houses.no Nigeria is allowed to own house, no nigeria is allowed to import, on nigerian is allowed to own stock market, no nigeria is allowed to do sme zimbabwe.62 laws wear pass against nigerians in zimbabwe. Zimbabwean government collected 500 million us dollar from nigerians. Let me tell you reality of life it's not the companies the more your people are in that country you are a slave to that country.so the nigerian government can not support nigerians don't forget nigerian government can not support nigeria, 88% of nigerians invest in other countries look at ghana 10 billion us dollar nigerians invest. Nobody will invest in nigeria because nigerians are stupid, nigeria's can only vote for a criminal and support a criminal who will invest in nigeria.
[/b]
Re: Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 13, 2018
Skmoda360:

bros, do you think we have president? in short, we don't have government in this country.

Nigeria's problem is not the government and not oil. The problem with nigeria is we nigerians are stupid very stupid. When it's time to vote we vote for criminal we worship criminals we like criminals even nigerians abroad at the same thing once they see a criminal they are happy that is the problem with our country.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos by 1metre: 8:24am On Jul 13, 2018
Offpoint:
I can't conclude he was killed by South African citizen, it could be one of his fellow Nigerian.

which ever way.... R.I.P
Nigerians killing themselves and we are busy accusing South African. SA is full of drug men and fraudstersfrom Nigeria and they are robbing each other and killing each other.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos by Potch: 8:28am On Jul 13, 2018
superemmy:
My problem is mostly our government's total unwillingness to act up. Why are Mtn and shoprite not sanctioned for their unending infractions?

Why is Dstv left to operate with a monopoly unrivalled by any Nigerian firm or operating services?

Why is the Nigerian government refusing to indigenise the south African companies and block their unhindered foreign exchange repartriation back to their country?

I blame Nigeria's soft stance towards this issue? If even at home, the Government doesn't regard the sanctity of human life, how then can they protect it overseas?

Buhari You have failed. By now a normal government supposed to withdraw embassy and issue international threats of equal violent reactions.
I lived in South Africa for 10 years and I still go there once in a while. I can tell you that his death might have come from several angles. Some Nigerians without legal means of livelihood are into drugs business and funnily Nigerians kill each other in this gory business. If a Nigerian is killed in a remote village, his death is most likely to be from jealous South Africans; if a Nigerian is killed in a CBD, I can tell you it is likely to be drug-related.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos by DSoj(m): 10:34am On Jul 13, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

Is the same thing here in zimbabwe 3 nigerians ware shot dead on the way to the airport they was supposed to catch a flight to dubai. Only to find out thats one of the people which was killed he's nigerian brother set him up. The brother found out he was going to dubai with 50000 us dollar and did he hired people to kill his older brother and take the money.in Zimbabwe, nigerians are just killing themselves and now in uk is the sawme thing just killing themselves.

Exactly. I've witnessed it LIVE in SA.
Re: Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 10:46am On Jul 13, 2018
For those guys saying come back home,plz STF up, what u dont know is,most Nigerians assassinated here, are usually killed by our follow Nigerians,
RIP sir..
Re: Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos by BigSarah(f): 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2018
phase1:

That's why they need to run to human right organisations like JDPC without wasting time.
A letter from them or a 30 minute meeting with their NDLEA local commander will make them start asking whether they have enough evidence to even take him to court if he can prove he simply came around to visit a friend and his presence in that hotel is simply coincidental and at best circumstantial.

Stop enriching this uniformed criminals, except of course he can be proven guilty. If he is actually guilty, then the 150,000 is actually a slap on the wrist.

I can't imagine lodging in a hotel during a travel and some morons simply come to arrest me because criminals also lodged in there. Ofcourse I'll gladly stay in the cells for 24 hours to allow investigation. That's the maximum the police is required to hold any suspect when there is a court closeby. After 24 hours, if I'm still detained every policeman I can remember their names will be mentioned on my motion for fundamental right and claim of damages.

They have their promotions to protect, they have their jobs to protect and I'm sure their ogas will be waiting to sacrifice the junior officers to save his name and office and be willing to use that.

Please get a human right activist or even any respectable person of good standing in the society to speak with the highest officer in that NDLEA office where he is detained. Real questions will be asked in that office and he'll have a good chance of being released if he is innocent. No prosecuting officer even wants to waste their time going to court if he is not being paid by another party especially on a case that might even be difficult to prove.

We're at JDPC Yaba
Re: Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos by phase1: 1:34pm On Jul 13, 2018
BigSarah:

We're at JDPC Yaba

Great!
Re: Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos by BigSarah(f): 2:01pm On Jul 13, 2018
phase1:

Great!

The outcome wasn't as expected they asked we come back next week Wednesday, even called the deputy director there ,he said we should follow the directives,
Re: Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos by phase1: 2:36pm On Jul 13, 2018
BigSarah:

The outcome wasn't as expected they asked we come back next week Wednesday, even called the deputy director there ,he said we should follow the directives,

Hmm. Anyway No cause for alarm. Once there is life there is hope. I'm sure they want to interview you and get all the nittygritty of the case going forward. You see, JDPC are respectable members of the society who have their daily jobs but voluntarily take out time to help out in issues like this.

But in the meantime, his family and you all need to be strong, he should also remain strong as he is a man, detention doesn't kill as long as there is no physical torture. Infact it actually makes one wiser.

I can tell you from my personal experience. I'm a young businessman and every serious businessman in Nigeria have come to understand how police, SARS and other law enforcement agencies works especially when you have rabid competitors wanting to pull one down with baseless petitions. (My story for another day)

While we hope for the best, please try and get the names of the IPO in charge of the case and every other officers connected to case, the name of the highest ranking officer in that office in also important.

You may try to cajole them to give you account number to transfer the money they are asking for in case you get the money or a relative decides to help, that way you get the full names and phone numbers. The names are neccesary so that when activists or a lawyer starts asking the right questions, it won't be easy for them to disentangle themselves as they struggle to clear their names and beg for a close of the case.

Heads or tails our friend will be out and will grow in experience. Be strong. Cheers.

Apart from JDPC we also have Commitee for defense of human right, legal aids corp, behind bars initiative and a host of others who help indigent people in cases of unlawful detention and legal representation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos by BigSarah(f): 2:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
phase1:

Hmm. Anyway No cause for alarm. Once there is life there is hope. I'm sure they want to interview you and get the all nittygritty of the case going forward. You see, JDPC are respectable members of the society who have their daily jobs but voluntary take out time to help out in issues like this.

But in the meantime, his family all need to be strong, he should also remain strong as he is a man detention doesn't kill, infact it actually make one wiser.

I can tell you from my personal experience. I'm a young businessman and every serious businessman in Nigeria have understand how police, SARS and other law enforcement agencies works especially when you have rabid competitors wanting to pull one down with baseless petitions. (My story for another day)

While we hope for the best, please try and get the names of the IPO in charge of the case and every other officers connected to case, the name of the highest ranking officer in that office in also important.

You may try to cajole them to give you account number to transfer the money they are asking for in case you get the money or a relative decides to help, that way you get the full names and phone numbers. The names are neccesary so that when activists or a lawyer starts asking the right questions, it won't be easy for them to disentangle themselves as they struggle to clear their names and beg for a close of the case.

Heads or tails our friend will be out and will grow in experience. Be strong. Cheers.

Apart from JDPC we also Commitee for defense of human right, legal aids corp, behind bars initiative and a host of others who help indigent people in cases of unlawful detention and legal representation.

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos by LeSudAfricaine: 12:45am On Jul 14, 2018
Potch:

I lived in South Africa for 10 years and I still go there once in a while. I can tell you that his death might have come from several angles. Some Nigerians without legal means of livelihood are into drugs business and funnily Nigerians kill each other in this gory business. If a Nigerian is killed in a remote village, his death is most likely to be from jealous South Africans; if a Nigerian is killed in a CBD, I can tell you it is likely to be drug-related.
1 Nigerians are rarely in South African villages . 2 jealous of what?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos by pacificom: 12:22pm On Jul 15, 2018
Potch:

Perfect Analysis!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos by pacificom: 1:01pm On Jul 15, 2018
DSoj:

Exactly. I've witnessed it LIVE in SA.

South Africa is a tourist country and a vibrant place wiith varieties of social networks especially in the main cities.
Unfortunately some criminals and crooks chased away by the nigeria police happened to relocate to country like south africa to entrenched their criminal network and perpetuate their troublesome life to distort the peace of that country. They have built bad image of nigeria there over time. The South African people have high sense of self reservation and are mostly easygoing and friendly. You can only see the beast in them if you happen to cross their path or test their tolerance. In close comparism, their character attributes are totally different from typical west African folks, and that makes them to be very unpredictable. Nigerian citizens who are law abiding residence in south Africa should dissociate from anyone whose activities are of immorality and negate the interest of South Africa and Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos by zinaunreal(m): 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
1 Nigerians are rarely in South African villages . 2 jealous of what?

Killer country people. Niggah shut up he has spoken the truth
Re: Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos by Chauke(m): 1:57pm On Jul 15, 2018
[quote author=pacificom post=69400601]

South Africa is a tourist country and a vibrant place wiith varieties of social networks especially in the main cities.
Unfortunately some criminals and crooks chased away by the nigeria police happened to relocate to country like south africa to entrenched their criminal network and perpetuate their troublesome life to distort the peace of that country. They have built bad image of nigeria there over time. The South African people have high sense of self reservation and are mostly easygoing and friendly. You can only see the beast in them if you happen to cross their path or test their tolerance. In close comparism, their character attributes are totally different from typical west African folks, and that makes them to be very unpredictable. Nigerian citizens who are law abiding residence in south Africa should dissociate from anyone whose activities are of immorality and negate the interest of South Africa and Nigeria. [/

ALERT: COLD in Gauteng from Sunday due to the arrival of the second COLD FRONT of 2018!

WHAT TO EXPECT:
SHOWERS possible Sunday
BIG DROP in TEMPS
COLD for MOST of NEXT WEEK
BELOW FREEZING NIGHTS in EXTREME SOUTH only
System not as strong as the last
Re: Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos by LeSudAfricaine: 2:22pm On Jul 15, 2018
zinaunreal:

Killer country people. Niggah shut up he has spoken the truth
empty tins makes the most noise

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos by zinaunreal(m): 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
empty tins makes the most noise
Fat people are empty
Re: Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos by LeSudAfricaine: 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2018
zinaunreal:

Fat people are empty
proving my point. Hey by all means "tin" continue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) / Bengaluru: Nigerian Drug Peddler Arrested, Cocaine Worth 13 Lakhs Seized / 'This Is My First Time'; Kidnapper Arrested In Imo Reveals How Much He Got.Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.