Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,011 members, 7,799,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Can A 6-day Programming Training Be The Solution? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Can A 6-day Programming Training Be The Solution? (1143 Views)

Who Didn't Know That One Day Programming Would Be In English Language ? / Practical Programming Training In The University Fo Ibadan / Free Web Development And Programming Training On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A 6-day Programming Training Be The Solution? by U1(m): 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2018
I have interest in acquiring some programming skills. Although I'm aware that there's enough information to fall back on online, I find it hard to get myself together to do serious study. These days it's become tougher reading without something to motivate me, say, near-term benefits. I have become lazy, I know.

Now, I came across a six-day training on software programming and I'm wondering: what difference will six days make?

To the more knowledgeable ones, do you think it will be worthwhile paying for such a short training?

Please your input is needed. Thanks.
Re: Can A 6-day Programming Training Be The Solution? by steveDpro: 10:02pm On Jul 12, 2018
Yes take it
Re: Can A 6-day Programming Training Be The Solution? by eazycash: 10:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
programming is not cooking egusi soup with ogbono but rather an art that need to learned and practiced. six days is just like a foundation not the programming.
Re: Can A 6-day Programming Training Be The Solution? by vickzdvipe(m): 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
U1:
I have interest in acquiring some programming skills. Although I'm aware that there's enough information to fall back on online, I find it hard to get myself together to do serious study. These days it's become tougher reading without something to motivate me, say, near-term benefits. I have become lazy, I know.

Now, I came across a six-day training on software programming and I'm wondering: what difference will six days make?

To the more knowledgeable ones, do you think it will be worthwhile paying for such a short training?

Six days is enough to introduce basic concepts. It is however not enough to impart something tangible.
Try taking CS50x on [url]edx.org[/url], I'm currently enrolled in this course, and I tell it's very challenging.
Re: Can A 6-day Programming Training Be The Solution? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2018
6 days, are you kidding?
Re: Can A 6-day Programming Training Be The Solution? by U1(m): 2:12pm On Jul 13, 2018
vickzdvipe:

Six days is enough to introduce basic concepts. It is however not enough to impart something tangible.
Try taking CS50x on [url]edx.org[/url], I'm currently enrolled in this course, and I tell it's very challenging.

Thanks, bro.

dayo2me:
6 days, are you kidding?

I understand your reaction, which was why I decided to seek a second opinion.

Thanks, all. I think I have to force myself to start learning on my own. I have access to written and visual materials, but lack of immediate incentive is the problem.

If na someone telling me of a strategy to make money in forex or binary options now, for example, I will have more interest in reading. cheesy
Re: Can A 6-day Programming Training Be The Solution? by AkinseteK(m): 3:21pm On Jul 13, 2018
U1:

Contact us for a one on one training

Re: Can A 6-day Programming Training Be The Solution? by skyhighweb(m): 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2018
They are not deceiving you, you are the one deceiving your self.
Re: Can A 6-day Programming Training Be The Solution? by U1(m): 10:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
^^^Who is talking about deception here? Some people sha.

(1) (Reply)

14 Year Old Nigerian Mathematical Genius / Free Python Data Science Course For Beginners / Vb6 Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.