Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

HOT AND NEW: How To Make Your Own Baby Monitor Device With Raspberry Pi - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / HOT AND NEW: How To Make Your Own Baby Monitor Device With Raspberry Pi (1061 Views)

Where Can I Get Raspberry Pi 3 In Lagos / Develop Iot/embedded System Project Using Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Nodemcu, Esp32 / Learn How To Programme Using Arduino And Raspberry Pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HOT AND NEW: How To Make Your Own Baby Monitor Device With Raspberry Pi by ugwum007(m): 12:05am On Jul 13, 2018
I just made this tutorial/post on How to make your own Baby monitor device with Raspberry Pi. The full code is available HERE while the full post and details is available HERE.

For more post and tutorials like these, join the facebook group and share your own ideas while interacting.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone To Teach Me How To Program / Android Programming / How Do I Get My Zeal Back??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.