Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (299779 Views)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Butterflyleo: 9:43am On Jul 13, 2018
captainlofe:
yes o JKF all the way......... He was incredible during his first tenure...... Touched every single town in the state

You speak facts brother MEGA FACTS.

He turned Ekiti around and put her on the map. Something Fayose now desperately wants to destroy.

It must not happen.

Guard your vote bro.

6 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by twinskenny(m): 9:45am On Jul 13, 2018
Shalomc:

O seeree awe.... Uyan ayun lerun re.
where are you from am from ijero
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Osisiogu2k4(m): 9:45am On Jul 13, 2018
uote author=yarimo post=69327251]Some hours to end of PDP in ekiti state. grin grin[/quote] are u ok
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by JustCallMeTimmy(m): 9:45am On Jul 13, 2018
Why are people missing it abeg

Fayose isn't even one of the governorship aspirants, why are y'all getting it all mixed up?

It's between Eleka and Fayemi, stop giving yourselves headache unnecessarily grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by MufasaRebirth: 9:53am On Jul 13, 2018
Make I park for here cheesy

Engineerboat no dey disappointed
More Grease to your elbow brother

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:56am On Jul 13, 2018
we getting there soon... victoria ascerta for Hmmmmmmmmm.. ill.post That later..
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 13, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Let me take Ekiti people down memory lane a little.

Governor Ayodele Fayose disgraced the Ewi of Ado Ekiti and did all he could to banish him to Kogi state.

The families of Attah of Ayede, the late Oba Adeleye Orisagbemi will never forget how their son was humiliated and maltreated by Governor Ayodele Fayose and this was even narrated by the same Lere Olayinka Aresa who is now the chief liar for Fayose today.

The families of late Tunde Omojola and the late Ayo Daramola will never forgive Governor Ayodele Fayose. If you recall, his media aide Lere Olayinka Aresa once narrated Fayoses involvement in the killings of those gentlemen.

A sitting Judge was also once slapped by Governor Ayodele Fayose.

It is time for Ekiti people to RECLAIM our land and restore her values.

JKF all the way.

Cc shalomc and johnnyessence

Be ready to donate ur ancestral land for ranching...This is how i was warning ⚠ people about buhari before the election...my guy even wan fight me then...I asked him recently how market? He said he only wants the stupid man to go or die.
Believe me no matter how little a decision you make shapes ur destiny one way or another.
I lost a friend to an accident years back sometimes I use to think if only he waited five mins for me to show up at the park he would've missed the bus that crashed.
I pray we always make the right decision.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Butterflyleo: 9:58am On Jul 13, 2018
Luciferlove:

Be ready to donate ur ancestral land for ranching...This is how i was warning ⚠ people about buhari before the election...my guy even wan fight me then...I asked him recently how market? He said he only wants the stupid man to go or die.
Believe me no matter how little a decision you make shapes ur destiny one way or another.
I lost a friend to an accident years back sometimes I use to think if only he waited five mins for me to show up at the park he would've missed the bus that crashed.
I pray we always make the right decision.

Get thee behind me Satan!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by MufasaRebirth: 9:58am On Jul 13, 2018
intruxive:
angry
Kindly ignore updates from op, he is a mouth piece for PDP and u can be sure 100% that his update is bias and total false hood aimed at misleading the entire public
op pls lets start having the results, am sure fayose has it ready undecided
Go and create your own thread that's not bias, what are you doing here ??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by engineerboat(m): 10:01am On Jul 13, 2018
buhariguy:
Engineerboat and fake result.

I hope you will be accurate this time.

Is the thread about engineerboat

Some people have eyes.

But do they use it to read?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Butterflyleo: 10:02am On Jul 13, 2018
PDP has started distributing 4000 per person and 7000 per polling agent

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by engineerboat(m): 10:02am On Jul 13, 2018
centoke30:
all I see here is an APC thread.

Is for all jare.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by engineerboat(m): 10:03am On Jul 13, 2018
Good News for Ekiti People!

Any one planning to rig Ekiti election is only embarking on a fruitless effort. Just endeavour to vote, once you vote, your vote will count. -Ekiti INEC REC, Prof. Abdul Ganiy Raji on Channels TV's Sunrise Daily

No police near the polling units will carry gun, just come out and vote, after voting, sit down there till it is counted

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Butterflyleo: 10:04am On Jul 13, 2018
Happening Now Idolofin Ward 3. PDP sharing 4000 per person

Shalomc and johnnyessence do you see una life?

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by zinizta: 10:04am On Jul 13, 2018
Shalomc:

O seeree awe.... Uyan ayun lerun re.

i am sorry shalomc but i have to translate the above for the non ekiti speakers. ...

translation: well done, my friend.... may pounded yam be sweet in your mouth...

that shiit cracked me up abeg lmao

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by intruxive(m): 10:04am On Jul 13, 2018
MufasaRebirth:

Go and create your own thread that's not bias, what are you doing here ??
Here to bust all your lies tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by obaloppelujo(m): 10:05am On Jul 13, 2018
I came here to bet . Apc wins , doubt me and place a bet , win a jackpot please , place your 10k on my 100k , provide a neutral account for the trans-action.
If you dont have the balls to put your money where your mouth is , dont come here crying " ojoro " . Politics is a game of the fittest .
contact me via my email by dropping your number and am gonna give you a call.
cheeeeers.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by intruxive(m): 10:07am On Jul 13, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Ekiti workers salaries been shared cry

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Butterflyleo: 10:08am On Jul 13, 2018
intruxive:

Ekiti workers salaries been shared cry

Nobody seems to realize how wicked and evil Fayose is.

My report now is 100% genuine

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Tvegas(m): 10:08am On Jul 13, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Shalomc and johnnyessence do you see una life?

The election is happening tommorrow who will be at the polling station to waste time?

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Tvegas(m): 10:09am On Jul 13, 2018
error
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by diegwu02: 10:09am On Jul 13, 2018
APC in and early lead in 16 LGA's counted so far. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Butterflyleo: 10:10am On Jul 13, 2018
PDP now commenced sharing of 4000 per head at Big Lorry Area also ward 3

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by zinizta: 10:10am On Jul 13, 2018
JustCallMeTimmy:
Why are people missing it abeg

Fayose isn't even one of the governorship aspirants, why are y'all getting it all mixed up?

It's between Eleka and Fayemi, stop giving yourselves headache unnecessarily grin grin

you are right....but technically, Fayose would still be in power albeit as a puppet master...same thing Tinubu is doing in Lagos... i wished there was a strong third alternative....
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Butterflyleo: 10:11am On Jul 13, 2018
Tvegas:
error

Its called canvassing for votes through bribe. Trying to buy the votes of the good people of Ekiti.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by intruxive(m): 10:11am On Jul 13, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Nobody seems to realize how wicked and evil Fayose is.

My report now is 100% genuine
Its just sad that this happened to ekiti, the guy took ekiti backwards by 20years. While every other state in the southwest was developing, he was busy mocking them with 2 cups of rice cry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by buhariguy(m): 10:15am On Jul 13, 2018
engineerboat:

Is the thread about engineerboat

Some people have eyes.

But do they use it to read?
I am reminding you of your past evil of giving inaccurate result for your fellow jobless aggressive lazy gullible ones like this one
MufasaRebirth:
Make I park for here cheesy

Engineerboat no dey disappointed
More Grease to your elbow brother

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Butterflyleo: 10:16am On Jul 13, 2018
As e dey hot.

25 out of the 35 political parties in Ekiti have adopted Kayode Fayemi as their Governorship candidate of Choice.

Fayose its time to pack your load and go.

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by engineerboat(m): 10:16am On Jul 13, 2018
Butterflyleo:
PDP now commenced sharing of 4000 per head at Big Lorry Area also ward 3

Stop posting thrash and rubbish here

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by engineerboat(m): 10:17am On Jul 13, 2018
buhariguy:
I am reminding you of your past evil of giving inaccurate result for your fellow jobless aggressive lazy gullible ones.

O be laara re.

Mi kô ko ra re soun.

A mi soro pataki.

O mi soro patako

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Butterflyleo: 10:17am On Jul 13, 2018
engineerboat:

Stop posting thrash and rubbish here

You thread says live updates AND MONITORING

My own monitoring has already begun.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by engineerboat(m): 10:19am On Jul 13, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You thread says live updates AND MONITORING

My own monitoring has already begun.

And you can also not read don't post false information

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (88) (Reply)

What Is The Fastest Way To Rise In Rank In The Nigerian Army? / Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC / Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.