Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo (42231 Views)

"I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 13, 2018
Na still human being she be,she might have more character than all the slay/slave mama's out there in Miami
Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:15am On Jul 13, 2018
Didcot:
She is not plus size, she is a whale!
just imagine how smelly that pvssy will be in summer?

1 Like

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by Dammylois(f): 9:15am On Jul 13, 2018
So because she's fat she should die single abi

2 Likes

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by carammel(f): 9:15am On Jul 13, 2018
The guy is fine, whom many slim ladies could not have.
He looks happy with her, it takes more than slim figure 8 to keep a man and make him love you.

4 Likes

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by driand(m): 9:15am On Jul 13, 2018
madridguy:
BBW wish to have one as reserve GF tongue
you can always find one around you.
Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by Apple2: 9:15am On Jul 13, 2018
Lol. I wonder what is involved
Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:15am On Jul 13, 2018
justscorchone:
Na still human being she be,she might have more character than all the slay/slave mama's out there in Miami
we dont fvck character.

3 Likes

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:16am On Jul 13, 2018
Dammylois:
So because she's fat she should die single abi
she must stick to fat

2 Likes

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by madridguy(m): 9:17am On Jul 13, 2018
I want her online grin

driand:
you can always find one around you.
Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 13, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
we dont fvck character.

Fvck is overrated when choosing a life partner

2 Likes

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by Anstone: 9:19am On Jul 13, 2018
She might be smart since she has no quality other dumb hot women have
Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:20am On Jul 13, 2018
i just pity the young man's young sisters who are surely embarassed to death by this pig. how do you even introduce this mamoth to your friends as your brother's GF

1 Like

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by dingbang(m): 9:20am On Jul 13, 2018
pocohantas:
Why are people insulting her?
So fat girls shouldn't be loved? undecided
they are only wondering how she will be drilled by him...
Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:21am On Jul 13, 2018
justscorchone:

Fvck is overrated when choosing a life partner
if not for sex why even marry

2 Likes

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:22am On Jul 13, 2018
Anstone:
She might be smart since she has no quality other dumb hot women have
a hot dumb woman is 100 times better than an intelligent whale.

4 Likes

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by mimimile93: 9:22am On Jul 13, 2018
She's a billion time better than Naija girls..

2 Likes

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by Almunjid(m): 9:23am On Jul 13, 2018
KingLennon:
Chubby ladies don't ever get satisfied on bed. I hope that guy is ready o. How dat guy go take endure cow girl with this girl? grin
The guy too is equal to the task. He has inbuilt power bank. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:25am On Jul 13, 2018
if my young brother brought home such a pig i will punch him so hard he'll land right back in momma's womb

3 Likes

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by mimimile93: 9:25am On Jul 13, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

But this whale is better than Naija catfish

2 Likes

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:27am On Jul 13, 2018
mimimile93:

But this whale is better than Naija catfish
naija girls are not that bad bro. i have seen some nice ones around.
problem with nigeria is that on average men are better looking that women.

3 Likes

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by alen4smith(m): 9:27am On Jul 13, 2018
Iceberg41:
Iku babayeye
All I see in this pics is a ant wedding a big fat ass elephant
Pls someone should tell me how the guy cock go for big fat cow boby
I don't think he can moan during banding
All I see are Awon omo Irole aye
be civil enough to respect his choice
Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:30am On Jul 13, 2018
niggers be dating whales and pigs claiming they are chasing character and good behavior. the same niggers will be hating us for our slender hoes
plus overweight women dont live long. the oldest women around 90, 100 are always slender. you wont see a fat 100 yr old grandma

1 Like

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by MensIssuesNg: 9:31am On Jul 13, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by SAMBARRY: 9:36am On Jul 13, 2018
Iceberg41:
Iku babayeye
let's hear from him till Hanty sits on his D with her overloaded ass tongue

Seems he likes them obese tongue

Every man with his taste for different kinds of women .

See Mr Brown Jay specs

Broda mrbrown Jay food Don ready o cheesy

Mr Brown likes orobo women cheesy
Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by Anstone: 9:36am On Jul 13, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

You still dey think with your preek in 2018 undecided
If either you or her are rich enough, you can get her obesity treated, better than having a hot slander babe that had been use by many g-boys to drain any man’s success that would lay with her
Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by Funkybabee(f): 9:38am On Jul 13, 2018
Iceberg41:
Iku babayeye

I don't think you know the meaning of 'Irole aye'

U just say it ba!!
Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:39am On Jul 13, 2018
Anstone:

You still dey think with your preek in 2018 undecided
did my preek disappear in 2018?

1 Like

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by KingBaba1(m): 9:40am On Jul 13, 2018
grin
N0favors:
Ki leleyi? Eja osan jambiti mama, mujemuje, bakasi ti o loga, orobo kibo kibo jalu jalu otokoto ojiiiiiiiii grin grin grin
Lol... in Gbenga Adeboye [ itu baba ita son's voice] grin
N0favors:
Ki leleyi? Eja osan jambiti mama, mujemuje, bakasi ti o loga, orobo kibo kibo jalu jalu otokoto ojiiiiiiiii grin grin grin
Lol... in Gbenga Adeboye [ itu baba ita son's voice]
Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by Kylce042(m): 9:41am On Jul 13, 2018
Iceberg41:
Iku babayeye

Savagery grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:42am On Jul 13, 2018
that whale is actually fatter than my mother.

1 Like

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by ajepako(f): 9:46am On Jul 13, 2018
N0favors:

WA gbayi.... grin grin grin grin grin

Eeyan Oloogbe Gbenga Adeboye...

I love that line from ltu Baba lta son...

Itu Baba lta versus Laisi Abesupinle...

Awon oosa ati ebora Ori radio grin grin grin grin

Such a talented comedian Late Gbenga Adeboye was..
He created those two fictious characters and they are even alive after his death.... In our memory..

What great talent!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mass Wedding Of 200 Couples In Anambra (Pictures) / Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? / Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.